The NEW Texas Gun Laws.

If he is not a threat to your life... then you have no right to use deadly force. If they don't have a gun, it's a pretty good deterrent. If they do have a gun, get your ass outta there. I don't care what you say on the forum, whenever someone comes at you with a gun your gonna be pissin your pants, just like me. I'm just honest about it.

I hear people talking all the time about "Man, if I were in that situation, here's what I'd do..."

Then they make themselves out to be a total badass.

Bullshit.

Disagree. If he has a knife and thinks I'm unarmed, and all I have is a handgun, guess what?

He loses EVERY time.

Welcome back sport fans...We had to cut away quickly to a commercial break because when Watermark took off his girly skirt he exposed a 105mm. John was so embarrased all he could do is turn red and leave.
Keith-" Lookout sure put a stop to that fight didn't he?
Yeah but when he went past me he asked if ED MC SHOGUN was here, I think he's afraid of him!"
Stay tuned folks, we have lots more action comming your way real soon!!!

If he is not a threat to your life... then you have no right to use deadly force. If they don't have a gun, it's a pretty good deterrent. If they do have a gun, get your ass outta there. I don't care what you say on the forum, whenever someone comes at you with a gun your gonna be pissin your pants, just like me. I'm just honest about it.

I hear people talking all the time about "Man, if I were in that situation, here's what I'd do..."

Then they make themselves out to be a total badass.

Bullshit.

Unless that person has been in the situation and KNOWS what he/she can do.

Unless that person has been in the situation and KNOWS what he/she can do.

I've always been a big fan of the pocket rocket. It looks and feels just like a wallet. Only difference is, it has a 25 cal. in it and has a hole through the wallet for access to the triger. Real nice for if you are held at gun point and they ask for your wallet!

I've always been a big fan of the pocket rocket. It looks and feels just like a wallet. Only difference is, it has a 25 cal. in it and has a hole through the wallet for access to the triger. Real nice for if you are held at gun point and they ask for your wallet!

That caliber is just going to piss off most people if you shoot them.

I've looked down the barrel of a gun before and I wasn't scared, nor am I suicidal. I was pissed.

But that's indicative of my idiotic personality. If I'd known it was coming, I'd probably be scared. I'd never willingly walk into the line of fire.

That sounds cool. Just be sure to aim for the throat, crotch, temple, eye, or teeth. If it doesn't kill, it will incapacitate them long enough to bootstomp em into a puddle.

Forum List

Back