The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I am willing to bet in December, after the elections in November, we will be calling the Tea party the organization that broke the back of the democratic congressional majority.
I personally thank you for your help!

The organization that broke the back of the democratic congressional majority?

Would that be abbreviated TOTBTBOTDCM?

I am willing to bet in December, after the elections in November, we will be calling the Tea party the organization that broke the back of the democratic congressional majority.

Tea Baggers are a bigger threat to Republicans..
Either by running as third party candidates or forcing Republicans to assume platforms that drive away moderates.

There is only so much that screaming can do

Either by running as third party candidates or forcing Republicans to assume platforms that drive away moderates.

Don't chnage a thing, keep doing exactly what your doing, really.

Exactly....however, the republicans know this and will never allow them to be a third party.

Last edited:
Call the people of the Tea Party any stupid name you can think of.

It sure isn't hurting the Republican party, so you all go go go..:clap2:

Its amazing how all the party aparchiks fear a true grass roots movement that wants to hold the people who drove us to the brink of disaster accountable.

It was fun watching it happen in Virginia, New Jersey and Mass, and it will be fun as it continues.

Hi Boyle:

What should they be called?

They should be called 'Concerned Americans' and 'Outraged Patriots' watching the USA go down the tubes in a sea of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals and a 100+ Trillion-dollar Debt ...

This is a video of 'Concerned Americans' exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights in preparation of the coming New Revolution ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdxNSohROk]A Message For Bought-And-Paid-For U.S. Politicians[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Boyle:

What should they be called?

They should be called 'Concerned Americans' and 'Outraged Patriots' watching the USA go down the tubes in a sea of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals and a 100+ Trillion-dollar Debt ...

This is a video of 'Concerned Americans' exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights in preparation of the coming New Revolution ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdxNSohROk]A Message For Bought-And-Paid-For U.S. Politicians[/ame]

GL,

Terral

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Damn Terral, we agree on something!
go figure dude, now back to your room.
They are putting up the ping pong table in the day room, and you know you don't play.....

If the vastly overrated so-called "moderates" are all that, why isn't it they who start their own third party?

Exactly.

The true moderates are not people without conviction but neither are they right or left wingnut extremists. And they are generally more conservative than liberal which means that the represent the vast majority of Americans.

But I think that too often in politics, those identified as 'moderate, are simply those who hold no convictions of their own, so they hedge their bets and position themselves to go with whomever they think holds the power.

Bigger question. What should we call posters who cannot tell the difference between 'politics' and 'flames'?

a. idiots
b. stupid idiots
c. seriously stupid idiots
d. seriously fucking stupid idiots
e. liberals

Bigger question. What should we call posters who cannot tell the difference between 'politics' and 'flames'?

a. idiots
b. stupid idiots
e. liberals

or (f) Californication Twat who leaves snail tracks across linoleum floors because she's got no fucking legs.

You're about as bitchy as Palin.

About as smart too.

a. idiots
b. stupid idiots
e. liberals

Those choices are the same. What's the difference?

Right. Also such terms are so passe and boring. I prefer 'numbnut' that I didn't coin but did help define in another forum. For some reason, those most guilty take strong exception to the designation though.

Numbnut

1) Thinks personal insults make him/her look smart, intelligent, credible, and/or funny. (This does not apply to those who exchange such insults for fun. That might be annoying or boring, but it isn’t numbnuttiness.)

2) Follows members from thread to thread to insert insulting comments targeted at many or most of their posts.

3) Ignores or is incapable of understanding the topic but inserts non sequiturs, straw men, ad hominem, red herrings, and/or other irrelevant diversions.

4) Intentionally misstates the other person’s posts or intent, or nitpicks one phrase, term, or word to ensure that no discussion of a topic can take place.

5) Like to pile on, glad hand, and high five other numbnuts who are much braver if they can operate in packs.

6) Has no intention of contributing to the discussion, but his/her mission is to disrupt.

Forum List

Back