The new T-bagger Congress

107008d1239939045-funny-strange-random-pics-tea_bagging_cat.jpg

Boy, these new congressmen and women really have their priorities right. Cut food money from children and pregnant women, but appropriate money for azealies.

How are you making out on locating that settled science AGW "Theory"

Right here.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

From the American Institute of Physics.

About the American Institute of Physics

Of course Franky prefers to get his science from those that believe in a hollow moon, or obese junkies on the radio.

Boy, these new congressmen and women really have their priorities right. Cut food money from children and pregnant women, but appropriate money for azealies.

you have a link to back up your claims?

House Republicans Cut Food Assistance For Low-Income Families While Protecting Azaleas « The Fifth Column

Ok, as a die-hard liberal, this sort of stuff really gets to me. Does anyone in the GOP have a heart or even a conscious?

The Huffington Post
If you’re an azalea at the National Arboretum, you’re in luck — a Republican on the House Appropriations Committee is looking out for you. If you’re a woman, infant or child, however, you’re on your own.

Slipped into the FY 2012 agriculture appropriations bill that the House is expected to take up today is an unusual provision on page 13 requiring the National Arboretum to maintain a very specific portion of its azalea collection.

“The Committee directs the National Arboretum to maintain its National Boxwood Collection and the Glenn Dale Hillside portion of the Azalea Collection,” reads the bill. “The Committee encourages the National Arboretum to work collaboratively with supporters of the National Arboretum to raise additional funds to ensure the long-term viability of these and other important collections.”

While azaleas are being carefully tended to, the bill would cut $832 million from a program that provides food assistance to low-income mothers and children. The Center for Budget and Policy Priorities estimates that the reduction could result in as many as 475,000 people being turned away from the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) if food prices continue to rise.

Cut spending and raise taxes. We have huge unfunded spending from Regan's defense budgets, Bush's war and Bush's Medicare Part D. Between 1976 and the eve of the Great Recession the top 1% received 36% of all the gains in household income. (CBO web site) Between 1983 and 2004 only 10% of all wealth gains went to the bottom 80%. We currently have less banking regulations than we had at the start of the Great Depression; that is why the Wall Street criminals could rip us all off and then get a bailout on top of it.

White collar crime laws need to be revised. People that rip us all off for hundreds of millions, sometimes billions, should be in regular prisons, not modified country clubs.

House Republicans Cut Food Assistance For Low-Income Families While Protecting Azaleas « The Fifth Column

Ok, as a die-hard liberal, this sort of stuff really gets to me. Does anyone in the GOP have a heart or even a conscious?

The Huffington Post
If you’re an azalea at the National Arboretum, you’re in luck — a Republican on the House Appropriations Committee is looking out for you. If you’re a woman, infant or child, however, you’re on your own.

Slipped into the FY 2012 agriculture appropriations bill that the House is expected to take up today is an unusual provision on page 13 requiring the National Arboretum to maintain a very specific portion of its azalea collection.

“The Committee directs the National Arboretum to maintain its National Boxwood Collection and the Glenn Dale Hillside portion of the Azalea Collection,” reads the bill. “The Committee encourages the National Arboretum to work collaboratively with supporters of the National Arboretum to raise additional funds to ensure the long-term viability of these and other important collections.”

While azaleas are being carefully tended to, the bill would cut $832 million from a program that provides food assistance to low-income mothers and children. The Center for Budget and Policy Priorities estimates that the reduction could result in as many as 475,000 people being turned away from the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) if food prices continue to rise.

You do realize that the huffington post has as big of a political agenda as Rush Limbaugh right?

Get me a non-partisan source, preferable with facts and figures, to back up your claim. All that article sounded like when i read it was dishonest diatribe.

The self-styled “Tea Party” activists are perverse characters. They are stubborn, and, for the most part, stupid and small-minded. They have fixed opinions about everything (which, more often than not, are not right), and never change their mind about anything; for nothing can convince them that they are wrong. Their principal character traits are arrogance and intolerance. They are egocentric; they care not for the greater good, but only for themselves. Indeed, they would (if they could) have the world ordered to their own liking. They are greedy, stingy and meanspirited. They are inflexible; and, likewise, they never compromise, and always insist on having everything their way. There is no dealing with them. Such persons are stumbling blocks in the road of life, and are best avoided.

He posts some of the funniest stuff I ever read. He doesn't think it's funny, but trust me, its a scream!

I was taught that it's not nice to laugh at the stupid.

But then, i was taught many things that turned out to be wrong......

He thinks he's part of the "Liberal Intellectual Elite" and a ManMade Global Warming "scientist"

You forgot that he's a Swine Flu Pandemic "Doctor".

The Huffington Post

:clap2:

You can't make this stuff up.

Azaleas? And they couldn't pass a resolution praising the SEALS that dusted Osama.

Gosh.:lol:

Huff n Puff. I'm convinced now.

Ohhhh Noooooooooozzzzz

They cut WIC, the "Anchor Baby Establishment Program."

How will we ever get to 90% illegals in California without WIC? Illegals won't swim the river if we don't pay them to have anchor babies - the DNC is COUNTING on those votes - this is a travesty...

And yet, that's exactly what you - or rather The HuffingGlue Post did - made it up.

There is zero connection between the cuts in benefits to illegal aliens and the protection of plant life.

BTW, are you and other members of the fascist party openly opposing the protection of plant life?

That's not very green of you reds....

And yet, that's exactly what you - or rather The HuffingGlue Post did - made it up.

There is zero connection between the cuts in benefits to illegal aliens and the protection of plant life.

BTW, are you and other members of the fascist party openly opposing the protection of plant life?

That's not very green of you reds....

I ain't "red", chiefy. Keep your projections to yourself.

And nice try to deflect.

But no cigar.:eusa_shhh:

I'd like to know how the Obama admin has helped the little guy?

Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U.S. Senate approves extending unemployment benefits to those without jobs for more than 6 months | NJ.com
Obama's Middle Class Tax Credits: What Do They Mean for You? - ABC News
Home | HealthCare.gov

Any more questions?

I'd like to know how the Obama admin has helped the little guy?

Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U.S. Senate approves extending unemployment benefits to those without jobs for more than 6 months | NJ.com
Obama's Middle Class Tax Credits: What Do They Mean for You? - ABC News
Home | HealthCare.gov

Any more questions?
I didn't ask for spin. I asked for something that really matters. Expands unemployment benefits? How about creating jobs? All he has done is increase debt. Tax Credits? LMAO. He threw a pittance, even less than Bush had, and then cut funding to states so state taxes and passed on expenses more than ate up that pittance. No, I mean what has he really done that has actually helped the little guy?

The self-styled “Tea Party” activists are perverse characters. They are stubborn, and, for the most part, stupid and small-minded. They have fixed opinions about everything (which, more often than not, are not right), and never change their mind about anything; for nothing can convince them that they are wrong. Their principal character traits are arrogance and intolerance. They are egocentric; they care not for the greater good, but only for themselves. Indeed, they would (if they could) have the world ordered to their own liking. They are greedy, stingy and meanspirited. They are inflexible; and, likewise, they never compromise, and always insist on having everything their way. There is no dealing with them. Such persons are stumbling blocks in the road of life, and are best avoided.

You are either a drooling imbecile or grossly misinformed.

Forum List

Back