The new T-bagger Congress

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Boy, these new congressmen and women really have their priorities right. Cut food money from children and pregnant women, but appropriate money for azealies.

Boy, these new congressmen and women really have their priorities right. Cut food money from children and pregnant women, but appropriate money for azealies.

It was just a few months ago when lefties were whining about "incindiary speech" after congresswoman Giffords was shot by a maniac. The left just can't let go of the hatred though. They refer to nice old people in the Tea Party with an offensive term lefties use for a type of sodomy they seem to enjoy. If you listen to the fear and the hatred and the hysteria on the left you would think the dreaded republicans controlled the senate and the white house as well as congress. If the sexual inuendos aren't enough the hysterical sissies on the left want you to think the majority party in congress wants to starve pregnant women. It's going to be a long long campaign season as long as the Soros propaganda machine remains tax exempt.

helenlovejoy.jpg

How are you making out on locating that settled science AGW "Theory"

He posts some of the funniest stuff I ever read. He doesn't think it's funny, but trust me, its a scream!

I was taught that it's not nice to laugh at the stupid.

But then, i was taught many things that turned out to be wrong......

He thinks he's part of the "Liberal Intellectual Elite" and a ManMade Global Warming "scientist"

When I'm in a bar full of women, I'm an international man of mystery and I own my own jet. And an island. True story! :thup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back