The new Star Trek is kind of impressive

Spoilers are not cool. I've seen it but others may not have yet. And yes, they shot all the Klingons with their phasers.

Yes, in spite of the few seconds it takes to teleport in, they still managed to take the Klingons in the room by complete surprise.

I find it silly that people can suspend disbelief when Kirk fights a man in a lizard suit.

Kirk's fight wasn't pushing any sort of Political Agenda. Besides, we know nothing about how good at fighting lizard people are, so why is so unbelievable that Kirk bested one? The lizard man was slow, inexperienced, dumb, etc. Oh, and Kirk's size! On the other hand 110lb women taking down trained warriors three times their size is about pushing a libtard Political Agenda, and is much more difficult to "suspend disbelief."

But in the newer shows with fantastic visuals & choreographed fights that same disbelief is put on the back burner & replaced by demands for realism.

As special effects technology improves, we should expect more realism.
You should consider a buttplug as anal as you're acting.

I think he screwed a few of the female warriors too, lol.
I think B'Etor is pretty hot. Great tits!

latest

I think he screwed a few of the female warriors too, lol.
I think B'Etor is pretty hot. Great tits!

latest

The cheesecake factor in the new Trek is very low. I didn't notice that any Klingons were women. And, the Star Fleet women are well-covered and nearly curveless... not to mention that they're acting like men. The woman who is the main character even has a man's name.

Her female first officer, the one with a man's name, has just defeated another Klingon with her bare hands
Isn't she a Vulcan?

The first officer, the main character of the show is fully human. But, she was raised by Vulcans. At one point, she commits mutiny to take over the ship. She subdues the ship's captain with a Vulcan neck pinch. But, don't worry, after the mutiny fails, the captain forgives the assault and the mutiny.

Her female first officer, the one with a man's name, has just defeated another Klingon with her bare hands
Isn't she a Vulcan?

The first officer, the main character of the show is fully human. But, she was raised by Vulcans. At one point, she commits mutiny to take over the ship. She subdues the ship's captain with a Vulcan neck pinch. But, don't worry, after the mutiny fails, the captain forgives the assault and the mutiny.
If by forgive you mean throws her into the brig before she's sentenced to life.

I don't know what your malfunction is but it's pretty pathetic.

If you watched the show, you know the captain forgave the first officer for the mutiny and the assault on the captain. Seriously, what's the point of your post, except to show yourself to be a dumb@ss?

Yes. The forgiveness wasn't immediate, and I didn't say it was. The first officer was thrown into the brig, then she escaped, then she was forgiven. And, I didn't say Star Fleet forgives the first officer, but you know they do, eventually, else the series would be without its main character.

I don't know what your malfunction is, but it's pretty pathetic.

If you watched the show, you know the captain forgave the first officer for the mutiny and the assault on the captain. Seriously, what's the point of your post, except to show yourself to be a dumb@ss?

Yes. The forgiveness wasn't immediate, and I didn't say it was. The first officer was thrown into the brig, then she escaped, then she was forgiven. And, I didn't say Star Fleet forgives the first officer, but you know they do, eventually, else the series would be without its main character.

I don't know what your malfunction is, but it's pretty pathetic.
They were under attack with a huge portion of their ship destroyed when she escaped and came to fight the Klingons. Perspective is vital.

Holy....to get without commercials you have to pay the "Ad free" option at $10/month.
That is as much as Netflix!!!!!!.......hahahahaha

Holy....to get without commercials you have to pay the "Ad free" option at $10/month.

I'm afraid this is going to be the new trend. Every network or studio is going to be looking for a way to make their own pay streaming channel. Disney is apparently going to be taking their movies and shows and making a new streaming channel.

It may end up being bad for many of the businesses, because one of the big reasons people started streaming in the first place was to save money on overpriced cable bills. Why would those same people want to spend $10 a month for each of the dozens of streaming channels they may choose from?

Having just a few, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, that can work. When it all gets broken up into 100 different streaming channels, people may once again look for a different way to watch.

I don't know why CBS thinks they have enough programming to support their own pay streaming channel, let alone making people pay full Netflix price to get it.

I'm afraid this is going to be the new trend. Every network or studio is going to be looking for a way to make their own pay streaming channel. Disney is apparently going to be taking their movies and shows and making a new streaming channel.

It may end up being bad for many of the businesses, because one of the big reasons people started streaming in the first place was to save money on overpriced cable bills. Why would those same people want to spend $10 a month for each of the dozens of streaming channels they may choose from?

Having just a few, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, that can work. When it all gets broken up into 100 different streaming channels, people may once again look for a different way to watch.

I don't know why CBS thinks they have enough programming to support their own pay streaming channel, let alone making people pay full Netflix price to get it.
Yep...I have Netflix, hulu and rent movies either through vudu or fandango...paying $10 for one channel...hilarious

Yep...I have Netflix, hulu and rent movies either through vudu or fandango...paying $10 for one channel...hilarious
What's hilarious is paying what you pay for 3 different sources. Netflix? Seriously? That garbage is old by months normally before it's aired.

Their are options FAR BETTER than Netflix

Forum List

Back