The New Santorum Campaign Poster

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
This about covers it...

Attachments

• $Santorum.JPG
    $Santorum.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 54
Nice to see yet another thread where Independent Logic demonstrates a total lack of independence or logic.

Well, 99 percent of christan believe in satan. I don't see the problem.
That’s the problem.

From the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony in Washington on Dec. 2, 2011

"More than 2,000 years ago, a child was born to two faithful travelers who could find rest only in a stable, among the cattle and the sheep. But this was not just any child. Christ's birth made the angels rejoice and attracted shepherds and kings from afar. He was a manifestation of God's love for us.

"And he grew up to become a leader with a servant's heart who taught us a message as simple as it is powerful: that we should love God, and love our neighbor as ourselves. That teaching has come to encircle the globe. No matter who we are, or where we come from, or how we worship, it's a message that can unite all of us on this holiday season."

:eusa_whistle:

Well, 99 percent of christan believe in satan. I don't see the problem.
That’s the problem.

"More than 2,000 years ago, a child was born to two faithful travelers who could find rest only in a stable, among the cattle and the sheep. But this was not just any child. Christ's birth made the angels rejoice and attracted shepherds and kings from afar. He was a manifestation of God's love for us.

"And he grew up to become a leader with a servant's heart who taught us a message as simple as it is powerful: that we should love God, and love our neighbor as ourselves. That teaching has come to encircle the globe. No matter who we are, or where we come from, or how we worship, it's a message that can unite all of us on this holiday season."

satan was born 2000 years ago?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

That’s the problem.

Don't be an ass, LK...

Don't be an ass, LK...

ok, please tell me what brilliant point the other guy tried to make

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The greatest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist...

The Usual Suspects. Great movie! Lots of good lines like that...

In the meantime, Like the Joke about the Obama Happy Meal (you order whatever you want and make the people behind you pay for it), this was just something that was e-mail to me that I thought was funny.. .
Of course as usual, CaliGirl jumps in just to post about me. Lots of people get more upset than is warranted and the usual insults are slung back and forth.
You guys and girls could lighten up juuuust a tad ya know. Have some humor!

Last edited:
God is backwards for Dog...

Coincidence? I don't think so...

My hound's getting steak from now on...just in case....

Forum List

Back