The New Racism: First you deny racism exists

Pfft, i move this thread be moved to an area where people can really express themselves, because OP is a racist idiot. Name one thread where OP has created not in the race section. Kinda reveals what's on his mind, no?

The racists in his thread keep taking about how things are in the past. But you see, we're here in 2018 and as we see by the existence of these many treads in this section it is not. Racism is done differently today. These guys seem to think that because we do not se no blacks allowed signs thy can lie and make claims. But todays racism is based on several things. A lie of being colorblind or race neutral, individualism and

"For these anti-anti-racists, accusations of racism are a greater concern than actual discrimination and prejudice against blacks and other minorities. It's not that they support racism, but that they see it as largely irrelevant to contemporary life. Any problems with minority communities, in their eyes, have more to do with cultural dysfunction, not racial inequality. Moreover, if there's a racial problem in America, it's not against minorities, it's against whites: “Caucasian is not one of the colors getting helped,” said Fox contributor Todd Starnes, attacking the president's My Brother's Keeper initiative.

As rhetoric, anti-anti-racism is popular in the conservative movement. You saw it in
Andrew Breitbart's obsession with ACORN and Shirley Sherrod and Fox News' obsession with the New Black Panthers, and you see it in some attacks on Attorney General Eric Holder, alleging discrimination against whites."-Jamelle Bouie

The New Racism: First you deny racism exists.

c65UmarJohnson.jpg

The racists in his thread keep taking about how things are in the past. But you see, we're here in 2018 and as we see by the existence of these many treads in this section it is not. Racism is done differently today. These guys seem to think that because we do not se no blacks allowed signs thy can lie and make claims. But todays racism is based on several things. A lie of being colorblind or race neutral, individualism and

"For these anti-anti-racists, accusations of racism are a greater concern than actual discrimination and prejudice against blacks and other minorities. It's not that they support racism, but that they see it as largely irrelevant to contemporary life. Any problems with minority communities, in their eyes, have more to do with cultural dysfunction, not racial inequality. Moreover, if there's a racial problem in America, it's not against minorities, it's against whites: “Caucasian is not one of the colors getting helped,” said Fox contributor Todd Starnes, attacking the president's My Brother's Keeper initiative.

As rhetoric, anti-anti-racism is popular in the conservative movement. You saw it in
Andrew Breitbart's obsession with ACORN and Shirley Sherrod and Fox News' obsession with the New Black Panthers, and you see it in some attacks on Attorney General Eric Holder, alleging discrimination against whites."-Jamelle Bouie

c65UmarJohnson.jpg

Do you think there's something wrong with white people, or are we all in this thing together?

c65UmarJohnson.jpg

Do you think there's something wrong with white people, or are we all in this thing together?

Hello, MM.

As an 'aspiring misanthrope', when considering the big picture relating to our ever-evolving, far too often self-destructive, imperfect human species, often I find it difficult to lay BLAME on a specific group of human beings.

Hopefully, I am not the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!
___

c65UmarJohnson.jpg

Hello, MM.

As an 'aspiring misanthrope', when considering the big picture relating to our ever-evolving, far too often self-destructive, imperfect human species, often I find it difficult to lay BLAME on a specific group of human beings.

Hopefully, I am not the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!
___

I kinda asked a simple question. :rolleyes:

Pfft, i move this thread be moved to an area where people can really express themselves, because OP is a racist idiot. Name one thread where OP has created not in the race section. Kinda reveals what's on his mind, no?

I can post where I want. I can sat threads where I want also. There are no rules saying you must visit or post in every section ad if I was creating threads calling bacs criminal and stupid you wouldn't be whining. Now since I'm responding to the alerts I get maybe you just need to shut the hell up..

c65UmarJohnson.jpg

You never as that to the white racists who rant endlessly about blacks. In fact you co sign most of it.

OK we're at page 11 and really only 1 person (GhostofaRider) has even tried to address the OP. The trolling now will be reported. Every instance from his point on.

Best way to kill a Discussion -- Toss out an phony absolute like ---

And then go after EVERY white person regardless of whether they ACTUALLY deny that racism exists.

Good luck with that. Who the hell denies that racism exists? The problem is -- we can't agree on the definition.. According to you -- it's could be the poor girl that wants "Princess hair" because she's been BRAINWASHED by white propaganda.

Colorblind Ideology Is a Form of Racism

Monnica T Williams Ph.D.
Culturally Speaking

At its face value, colorblindness seems like a good thing — really taking MLK seriously on his call to judge people on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. It focuses on commonalities between people, such as their shared humanity.

However, colorblindness alone is not sufficient to heal racial wounds on a national or personal level. It is only a half-measure that in the end operates as a form of racism.

Problems with the colorblind approach
Racism? Strong words, yes, but let's look the issue straight in its partially unseeing eye. In a colorblind society, White people, who are unlikely to experience disadvantages due to race, can effectively ignore racism in American life, justify the current social order, and feel more comfortable with their relatively privileged standing in society (Fryberg, 2010). Most minorities, however, who regularly encounter difficulties due to race, experience colorblind ideologies quite differently. Colorblindness creates a society that denies their negative racial experiences, rejects their cultural heritage, and invalidates their unique perspectives.

Let's break it down into simple terms: Color-Blind = "People of color — we don't see you (at least not that bad ‘colored' part)." As a person of color, I like who I am, and I don't want any aspect of that to be unseen or invisible. The need for colorblindness implies there is something shameful about the way God made me and the culture I was born into that we shouldn't talk about. Thus, colorblindness has helped make race into a taboo topic that polite people cannot openly discuss. And if you can't talk about it, you can't understand it, much less fix the racial problems that plague our society.

Oh my.. MLK was wasting his time. And you follow moron white people with terminal race guilt. Here's a statement that ranks close to top ten of STUPIDEST academic statements on race I've ever heard.

Colorblindness creates a society that denies their negative racial experiences, rejects their cultural heritage, and invalidates their unique perspectives.

NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T. I don't look at a Black person and "reject their cultural heritage" or "invalidate their unique perspectives". IF I DID those things -- I would BE a racist. They're handing out Race/Culture degrees to morons and mental midgets.

And WTF you listening to white people telling YOU what to think. I thought you rejected and hated white people telling you what to think. Why you listening to HER? She can't even compose 3 paragraphs that MAKE any sense or don't contradict her title/premise.

Monnica T Williams Ph.D.
Culturally Speaking

At its face value, colorblindness seems like a good thing — really taking MLK seriously on his call to judge people on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. It focuses on commonalities between people, such as their shared humanity.

However, colorblindness alone is not sufficient to heal racial wounds on a national or personal level. It is only a half-measure that in the end operates as a form of racism.

Problems with the colorblind approach
Racism? Strong words, yes, but let's look the issue straight in its partially unseeing eye. In a colorblind society, White people, who are unlikely to experience disadvantages due to race, can effectively ignore racism in American life, justify the current social order, and feel more comfortable with their relatively privileged standing in society (Fryberg, 2010). Most minorities, however, who regularly encounter difficulties due to race, experience colorblind ideologies quite differently. Colorblindness creates a society that denies their negative racial experiences, rejects their cultural heritage, and invalidates their unique perspectives.

Let's break it down into simple terms: Color-Blind = "People of color — we don't see you (at least not that bad ‘colored' part)." As a person of color, I like who I am, and I don't want any aspect of that to be unseen or invisible. The need for colorblindness implies there is something shameful about the way God made me and the culture I was born into that we shouldn't talk about. Thus, colorblindness has helped make race into a taboo topic that polite people cannot openly discuss. And if you can't talk about it, you can't understand it, much less fix the racial problems that plague our society.

Oh my.. MLK was wasting his time. And you follow moron white people with terminal race guilt. Here's a statement that ranks close to top ten of STUPIDEST academic statements on race I've ever heard.

Colorblindness creates a society that denies their negative racial experiences, rejects their cultural heritage, and invalidates their unique perspectives.

NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T. I don't look at a Black person and "reject their cultural heritage" or "invalidate their unique perspectives". IF I DID those things -- I would BE a racist. They're handing out Race/Culture degrees to morons and mental midgets.

And WTF you listening to white people telling YOU what to think. I thought you rejected and hated white people telling you what to think. Why you listening to HER? She can't even compose 3 paragraphs that MAKE any sense or don't contradict her title/premise.

Well you thought wrong. I reject what white racists try telling me to think. There is a difference and that difference is something you don't seem to understand.

Many whites have adopted the colorblind claim of non-racism. There is one problem with this. This belief about colorblindness is a form of racism. Being white and not having to deal directly with racism, it is simple for whites to ignore or discount the impact of racism upon anyone. They can claim to be colorblind even as they practice racism because they don’t face it. One of the main problems with this coming from whites is this belief ignores some 400 years of American history. We could all go colorblind relative to race tomorrow, but the damage created by almost four centuries of abuses will still exist. Whites will be colorblind then continue not hiring blacks because blacks do not have work experience. Yet that lack of work experience would have been due to the racism that occurred before everybody turned colorblind. However now that we would have become colorblind we can ignore those years because we don’t see color and are only hiring based on merit.

You really need leave the name of MLK out of your mouth or off your fingertips. Any white person who says the best solution for backs is move out of predominantly black communities into all white ones or small rural all white towns is really not a person who should comment on any matter of race or racism.

This is not a white person, but that doesn't matter. Furthermore she said all this before you decided to hack one sentence and offer your ignorance.

We could all go colorblind relative to race tomorrow, but the damage created by almost four centuries of abuses will still exist.

And there it is. Your life preserver IF society trended toward color blindness. YOU won't allow it. Whites could wash your feet and kiss your ass and you'd still HATE them and denigrate them for historical wrongs.

So -- any PROGRESS in Race relations is a gloomy day for IM2...

We could all go colorblind relative to race tomorrow, but the damage created by almost four centuries of abuses will still exist.

And there it is. Your life preserver IF society trended toward color blindness. YOU won't allow it. Whites could wash your feet and kiss your ass and you'd still HATE them and denigrate them for historical wrongs.

No, that's where you have it wrong. And that's because you are a fucked up right wing idiot. As long as the damage caused by white racism, and it has been consistent not just limited the long ago past like you would love to imagine, is not fixed then colorblind cannot exist. When damages are fixed created by color consciousness and everyone is at the same level, then you can apply a practical belief in colorblindness. You can't just say we are colorblind and race relations has improved when reservations exist you idiot. Whites don't get to determine when race relations improve only by white standards. You want the easy way out of this, "we'll just say we are colorblind, that's all we need." No, it's not that simple. Learn that before you dare issue opinions.

No, that's where you have it wrong. And that's because you are a fucked up right wing idiot. As long as the damage caused by white racism, and it has been consistent not just limited the long ago past like you would love to imagine, is not fixed then colorblind cannot exist. When damages are fixed created by color consciousness and everyone is at the same level, then you can apply a practical belief in colorblindness. You can't just say we are colorblind and race relations has improved when reservations exist you idiot. Whites don't get to determine when race relations improve only by white standards. You want the easy way out of this, "we'll just say we are colorblind, that's all we need." No, it's not that simple. Learn that before you dare issue opinions.

Exactly what I just told you. Colorblindness would lead in the wrong direction for you. It's reconciliation WITHOUT suffering and reparations. It jeopardized the segregation that you encourage. It puts the Race Baiting industry into bankruptcy. YOU can't have that.

It's no different than being "felon blind" or "mental illness" blind for those who have recovered. You won't allow ANY of your group to go "into remission".. See any of black advocates or groups working for real advancement and solutions..

Last edited:

Exactly what I just told you. Colorblindness would lead in the wrong direction for you. It's reconciliation WITHOUT suffering and reparations. It jeopardized the segregation that you encourage. It puts the Race Baiting industry into bankruptcy. YOU can't have that.

It's no different than being "felon blind" or "mental illness" blind for those who have recovered. You won't allow ANY of group to go "into remission"..

No it's what I told you. Whites like you want the easy way out. You want to just say we are colorblind without fixing the damage caused by color consciousness because your white asses won't have to suffer or be required to pay for the damage you created. In the mean time those damaged and suffering from what whites caused will still be damaged and suffering.

If you believe the crap you typed it proves only one thing. There is only one race bating industry, the white conservative race baiting industry.

It's no different than being "felon blind" or "mental illness" blind for those who have recovered. You won't allow ANY of group to go "into remission"..

No it's what I told you. Whites like you want the easy way out. You want to just say we are colorblind without fixing the damage caused by color consciousness because your white asses won't have to suffer or be required to pay for the damage you created. In the mean time those damaged and suffering from what whites caused will still be damaged and suffering.

If you believe the crap you typed it proves only one thing. There is only one race bating industry, the white conservative race baiting industry.

Exactly -- I'm just repeating your position... See the post above. But it's NOT what whites WANT.. It's all the stuff you won't accept without white pain, suffering, reparations and such.

Thats why a "color blind" society would make you (and whoever programmed you with your racism) COMPLETELY ------ irrelevant. :113:

Exactly -- I'm just repeating your position... See the post above. But it's NOT what whites WANT.. It's all the stuff you won't accept without white pain, suffering, reparations and such.

Thats why a "color blind" society would make you (and whoever programmed you with your racism) COMPLETELY ------ irrelevant. :113:

No you are not repeating my position you are validating it. You are here saying that it doesn't matter what kind of pain whites have caused to others you want a solution whereby whites don't have to suffer. I'm talking about fixing damages caused by white racists and you call that making whites suffer. Programmed with racism, are you fucking crazy? You make no sense.

No you are not repeating my position you are validating it. You are here saying that it doesn't matter what kind of pain whites have caused to others you want a solution whereby whites don't have to suffer. I'm talking about fixing damages caused by white racists and you call that making whites suffer. Programmed with racism, are you fucking crazy? You make no sense.

This is funny actually.. I WANT a colorblind society -- you don't because it make you irrelevant with all your plans to make ME miserable and pay and suffer. That's RETRIBUTION not REPARATIONS and it's not even a civilized concept. But that's your bar.. And here's the funny part.

I AM already colorblind when it comes to potential and acheivement and my neighbors. So for the most part are my successful well adjusted Black neighbors. We've moved on. BUT -- YOU are COLOR PHOBIC -- haven't even BEGUN the process and blaming me for not wanting to suffer and be leaned on for "damages" and prosecuted as a criminal would be.

Someone DID program you.. Because, not helping your cause. You've BARELY EVER addressed the REAL Black American issues. Not education, not the thug culture, not revving up expectations for CAREERS, not encouraging blacks to integrate out of the cities that mistreat them so badly.. You show little interest in FIXING a damn thing.

You're already irrelevant. Because there's plenty of Black leaders working to make FIXES TODAY. Not waiting for ANOTHER 150 years for some heavy-handed "retribution" to be declared. Whatever radicalized you took you COMPLETELY out of the world of the hard-working, issue KNOWLEDGEABLE folks that are gonna make things better. THEY WORK at it every day. You protest and bleed anger and rage.

Last edited:

This is funny actually.. I WANT a colorblind society -- you don't because it make you irrelevant with all your plans to make ME miserable and pay and suffer. That's RETRIBUTION not REDISTRIBUTION and it's not even a civilized concept. But that's your bar.. And here's the funny part.

I AM already colorblind when it comes to potential and acheivement and my neighbors. So for the most part are my successful well adjusted Black neighbors. We've moved on. BUT -- YOU are COLOR PHOBIC -- haven't even BEGUN the process and blaming me for not wanting to suffer and be leaned on for "damages" and prosecuted as a criminal would be.

Someone DID program you.. Because, not helping your cause. You've BARELY EVER addressed the REAL Black American issues. Not education, not the thug culture, not revving up expectations for CAREERS, not encouraging blacks to integrate out of the cities that mistreat them so badly.. You show little interest in FIXING a damn thing.

You're already irrelevant. Because there's plenty of Black leaders working to make FIXES TODAY. Not waiting for ANOTHER 150 years for some heavy-handed "retribution" to be declared. Whatever radicalized you took you COMPLETELY out of the world of the hard-working, issue KNOWLEDGEABLE folks that are gonna make things better. THEY WORK at it every day. You protest and bleed anger and rage.

This is a entire waste of words. Let me address for your real quick the real black American issue. For you don't know. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I know you can't understand how I can say that but that's because you are dumb. The only one programmed here is you. And you've illustrated that with your posts. What whites have done to us is not heavy handed only our request for correcting it is. You pay Native Americans every motherfucking year but we blacks are making poor whitey suffer for asking for what your punk asses owe us. I'm fine with a truly colorblind society, not one which whites only get to define what colorblind should be. You're an idiot flacaltenn, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back