The new puppy....

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
is awesome!!! If anyone remembers we got an Australian Shep/Lab mix and he is wonderful! He is almost 6 months old,and apparently a women had him for about a month before us and returned him to the owner becuase her hubby did not want a dog. He was back living in the country and still remembers he is housebroke now. A couple of excitement peepee's ,but that's it. He has the patience of a saint with the kids and all the neighborhood kids. Even the people at the vet comented on how good natured he is. I love this dog soooo much. I will put a pic up soon.

sounds like a shit eater....LMAO
Only kiddin, we have a shep ? husky mix & she is also wonderful with the kids... also have a bull dog hell he is just a big baby
Jeff

LOL....that's really seems to be disgusting but I'm not making you ashamed.
I'm curious to see that pure little soul. It seems to very interesting. If you could
some of its pictures.
Whats about the other puppies?

Super. Glad you were able to take the dog.

I know he'll have good life with you folks.

is awesome!!! If anyone remembers we got an Australian Shep/Lab mix and he is wonderful! He is almost 6 months old,and apparently a women had him for about a month before us and returned him to the owner becuase her hubby did not want a dog. He was back living in the country and still remembers he is housebroke now. A couple of excitement peepee's ,but that's it. He has the patience of a saint with the kids and all the neighborhood kids. Even the people at the vet comented on how good natured he is. I love this dog soooo much. I will put a pic up soon.

I'm so thrilled for you.

yeah, thats seems to be very interesting . But I'm curious to see the pics.
Would you like to share some of the pics of the new smart boy?
regards

06-04-2004, 08:06 PM

that is the date of the OP.

The dog is now 8 years old

Forum List

Back