The New Political Reality

Robert, I'm not the one who posted the poll numbers. Also, Independent doesn't necessarily mean centrist.

Of course not, I'm just stating my reaction to those.

Besides, many people (like on this board for example) call themselves centrists when they clearly are not. It makes their opinion to them not only seem unbiased but better because they are not a member of either party.

If the left wants big government, and the right wants big government(which they have proven they do), then what does that say about centrists? Independent doesn't mean centrist, it just means that you choose "none of the above".

More of that " we used to all get along" stuff from you I see.

No, Retired, I am trying to say that "if" we could work together we might just get something done.

Sorry, but I don't believe Bush, advized by Rove, ever planned on working together. He had an agenda and fucking get out of his way.

If Obama turns out like this, I won't be a blind fucking rightie, I will state that I don't agree with him either.

You and Willow really need to hook up.:lol:
if "working together" means "doing it YOUR way" then NO FUCKING THANKS

So a single bill obliterates the idea of working together?

Remember, Republicans were already working with Democrats by taking their platform to replace their own.

I was merely pointing out the irony that you stated Bush didn't veto a bill for 5 years. That's because the Republicans ran congress in those years.

ROFLMNAO...

So Bush didn't work with Deomocrats? Meaning the Eduction bill, the Medicare entitlement... ALL OF WHICH ARE RECORD HOLDERS FOR SOCIAL SPENDING and ALL OF WHICH ARE DEMOCRAT INITIATIVES... didn't buy him anything... as we told him would be the case...

This idiots wants to pretend the all of the legislation which came forward with ALL of that absurd social spending in the midst of a war was GOP Partisan work... It's delusion personified.

But no more or less than the bulk of the drivel affored up by this moron...

If the left wants big government, and the right wants big government(which they have proven they do), then what does that say about centrists? Independent doesn't mean centrist, it just means that you choose "none of the above".

Well THERE'S your problem...

The 'right' doesn't want big government... you're confusing 'the right' with the leftists that are walking around within the group you recognize as the right.

Big government republicans are FASCISTS; meaning they're leftists... The vaunted CENTER, the Progressives... the seekers of 'the third way' who are merely partied with the GOP... GW Bush was dead center in this group; Fascists does not equate to NAZI; but fascisms NAZI element IS indicative of a first class reason to avoid letting them find power... fascists ARE the middle and the middle is NOT the right... While fascists are preferred over the left, as far as America goes, they're only preferred where the calaculation expects a recovery FROM their leftist effect... sadly, where the fascism is NOT corrected, they will ALWAYS lead to greater degrees of leftism and that is precisely what we're witnessing today.

I hope that helps...

Well THERE'S your problem...

The 'right' doesn't want big government... you're confusing 'the right' with the leftists that are walking around within the group you recognize as the right.

Big government republicans are FASCISTS; meaning they're leftists... The vaunted CENTER, the Progressives... the seekers of 'the third way' who are merely partied with the GOP... GW Bush was dead center in this group; Fascists does not equate to NAZI; but fascisms NAZI element IS indicative of a first class reason to avoid letting them find power... fascists ARE the middle and the middle is NOT the right... While fascists are preferred over the left, as far as America goes, they're only preferred where the calaculation expects a recovery FROM their leftist effect... sadly, where the fascism is NOT corrected, they will ALWAYS lead to greater degrees of leftism and that is precisely what we're witnessing today.

I hope that helps...

Devoting all of that space to a meaningless exercise in semantics does not exactly prove your intellectual prowess.

I hope THAT helps. :)

Forum List

Back