The New (OLD) Obama on Leno- The Velvet Fist? Gave em plenty of rope,Now hanging time

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
Tried to get em on board for THREE years, treated him like the hired help, blocked EVERYTHING, country be damned...They deserve to get lose BIGTIME....and don't be surprised if they do, with their record and chump candidates....

Is he referring to his Democrat super majority that he had for the bulk of that time period?

That's an odd thing to say about your own party.

Let's do the math. Republicans have only been the majority in the House for how many months now?

My goodness gracious great balls of fire, Obama is truly insulting the Democrats.:lol:

Dems had a supermajority for FIVE MONTHS- 7/7/2009 till 2/4/2010. Period. Change the channel...

That's 7 months minus 3 days. Dems had all the power in the world.

Oh and the only chanel I get in the middle of nowhere is CBC. Major left wing.

How much tinfoil do you go thru in a week?

ETA: I'm laughing so hard I'm counting on my fingers now. Have mercy.

Last edited:
Oh and the only chanel I get in the middle of nowhere is CBC. Major left wing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dems had a supermajority for FIVE MONTHS- 7/7/2009 till 2/4/2010. Period. Change the channel...

--Democrats have run the house and the senate since 2006--and Obama had them for a full two years--without any opposition what-so-ever. Republicans were such a minority that they couldn't even muster up a filibuster on any of the bills that were being crammed down American throats.

Republicans are 1/3 of the government-now---meaning this disaster is still run by DEMOCRATS.

The Democrat LEAD senate wouldn't even pass Obama's new abortion of a jobs bill.

Last edited:
Kicked azz and made em like it...assume the position, Pubs. Dupes, change the channel and pay attention...

Maybe you should pay attention to this---:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kk6D1-ECnQ&feature=player_embedded]Sen. Reid Says "Private Sector Jobs Are Doing Just Fine" - YouTube[/ame]

Hey stupid- Pubs have been able to paralyze any Dem actions for ALL but FIVE MONTHS since 2006-and HAVE. Do you want a FUCKING DIAGRAM???

Do pub dupes follow actual politics AT ALL, or just Pub Propaganda? No, and Yes.

Last edited:
Reid is a old mumbler. How bout the thread? Actually he's right- if Pubs would stop laying off gov't workers- who turn out to be all teachers, firemen, and cops, we would be making real strides, because the private sector is poised (18 mo's straight of growth), if there was more demand. (NOT on Fox Noise). A-HOLES!

Last edited:
Hey stupid- Pubs have been able to paralyze any Dem actions for ALL but FIVE MONTHS since 2006-and HAVE. Do want a FUCKING DIAGRAM???

Do pub dupes follow actual politics AT ALL, or justPub Propaganda? No, and Yes.

I'd love for you to draw us a diagram but are you sure the nurses will let you use a sharp pointed object like a pencil?

You are lied to all the time on the Pub Propaganda channel. And you don't care. You like repeating their lies. That is called a shitty citizen- a non-patriot. Hoping for your recovery. Luckily, you're only about 30% of the country. You know, the kind of ugly 'Merican the world HATES...hoping for your recovery.
Obama will clean your clocks, the party's over.

Forum List

Back