The New New Math: Government Revenues are taken in by Magic.

1. Tax receipts are not revenues as they are not earned.
2. NY is one of the most heavily taxed states in the nation, if not #1.

FAILED THREAD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with the thread, something wrong with Soggy...........

I am sure he can tell NY why they are taxing too much, and what on. Correct?:eusa_angel:

Good Lord.... what the hell is wrong with this person?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

How EXACTLY do you think government is funded?

Really? Where do you think they get their liquidity from?

Bake sales? A magic pot of gold?

What?

When you think about 11 carrier fleets...do you think they are doing those for free?

Do you think your local cops are patrol streets out of the goodness of their hearts?

Do you think the guys picking up your trash daily think it's a fun sport?

I don't get where you get these extremely stupid ideas from.

So, after defense, police, and trash collection, the justification for government taking 60% of what you earn gets kind of shaky?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

What?

When you think about 11 carrier fleets...do you think they are doing those for free?

Do you think your local cops are patrol streets out of the goodness of their hearts?

So, after defense, police, and trash collection, the justification for government taking 60% of what you earn gets kind of shaky?

That's such a bullshit number it's not even funny. I'm in a high tax bracket in NY, and I pay about 35% of my income in tax - city, state, federal (including SS and Medicare).

Does low tax Texas more resemble Guatamala than high tax Michigan?

I'll have to go with Guatamala on this one.

TEXAS
NA-AZ912_DISEAS_G_20090821182038.jpg

Guatamala
street6_lg.jpg

Last edited:
So I am taking it you don't understand the concept of financing and tirage do ya?

Especially when you start throwing words like "Respect" around..right?

When it comes to the government? Funding is magically delicious..:lol:

What?

The problem is the parasite outgrowing the host Sallow. You have an appetite that you can't afford. Live within your means. To condition the Robot Masses by giving them entitlements with other peoples money, to get votes. You have conditioned them to want what they have not earned, having transfused the golden goose to the point of being anemic, the hungry mob turns to what is next on the menu, you. You have displaces the middle class with nonproductive Government Bureaucracy, and protected Union Mediocrity. You are destroying the will to achieve by punishing it at every turn. Your reaction is to want more. The more you do, the greater the hole. Ayn Rand could write a book about you. No wait, she already has.

P.S. Stop Pissing on the outer Borough's. We probably out number you 10 to 1, and unlike you we don't fight like girls. ;)

What?

The problem is the parasite outgrowing the host Sallow. You have an appetite that you can't afford. Live within your means. To condition the Robot Masses by giving them entitlements with other peoples money, to get votes. You have conditioned them to want what they have not earned, having transfused the golden goose to the point of being anemic, the hungry mob turns to what is next on the menu, you. You have displaces the middle class with nonproductive Government Bureaucracy, and protected Union Mediocrity. You are destroying the will to achieve by punishing it at every turn. Your reaction is to want more. The more you do, the greater the hole. Ayn Rand could write a book about you. No wait, she already has.

P.S. Stop Pissing on the outer Borough's. We probably out number you 10 to 1, and unlike you we don't fight like girls. ;)

Chief..you don't want to get in a scrap with me. I got a thick skull which has been hit with bats and crowbars..my front teeth ain't real...I moved furniture for 11 years..and work out like a fiend because of a peter pan syndrome that wants to keep the beast young looking. Not like I am good looking by any means. Which..by the way..is another reason you don't want to scrap. I don't care about my looks in terms of being a pretty boy.:lol:

What?

That's such a bullshit number it's not even funny. I'm in a high tax bracket in NY, and I pay about 35% of my income in tax - city, state, federal (including SS and Medicare).

Those aren't all the taxes you pay. If you rent or own, you pay property taxes. You also pay sales taxes.

You pay 60% of what you earn to the government in New York and they can't get the show shoveled.

And their solution is to demand more from you?

You're so full of shit that your eyes are brown. Jesus, do you enjoying making shit up?

I pay around 38% of my income in Taxes. I live in NYC, and pay city, state, and federal tax income tax, in the highest tax bracket for city, state and federal taxes.

Those aren't all the taxes you pay. If you rent or own, you pay property taxes. You also pay sales taxes.

I'm in that high salary bracket too.

I like my services. Do you?

You pay 60% of what you earn to the government in New York and they can't get the show shoveled.

The first thing you notice about NY is the concrete & steel stretching for miles in every direction. HINT: They don't live on a farm. It actually takes a lot more tax dollars to sustain a large metropolis than red necks general store & gas station in four corners Indiana.

Good, moving the goalposts, I see.

I own a 3-family house. My property taxes are paid by rental income. And sales tax is around 8%. Even if I spent ALL of the money I make each year on sales taxable items in NY state, my total tax burden is still only at 43%.

I'm in that high salary bracket too.

I like my services. Do you?

I sure do. Wouldn't live anywhere else. Except that I'm moving to San Francisco for work. Damn.

Good, moving the goalposts, I see.

I own a 3-family house. My property taxes are paid by rental income. And sales tax is around 8%. Even if I spent ALL of the money I make each year on sales taxable items in NY state, my total tax burden is still only at 43%.

The typical wage earner does not have their property taxes paid for by renters.

The first thing you notice about NY is the concrete & steel stretching for miles in every direction. HINT: They don't live on a farm. It actually takes a lot more tax dollars to sustain a large metropolis than red necks general store & gas station in four corners Indiana.

But the taxes are never enough. So it's not the taxes.

Forum List

Back