The New Naked Chicken Chalupa at Taco Bell

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Have any of you guys tried one yet? I've only had the regular one, as I hear they have a spicier version, and it is ok. I think chicken outer shell could have some more spices, though I do think the ranch guacamole sauce on it is pretty good. It should also be a main stay.

Off topic: I did try the Georgia Gold KFC tenders today and it was... ok. I think I still like the Nashville flavor better.

Have any of you guys tried one yet? I've only had the regular one, as I hear they have a spicier version, and it is ok. I think chicken outer shell could have some more spices, though I do think the ranch guacamole sauce on it is pretty good. It should also be a main stay.

Off topic: I did try the Georgia Gold KFC tenders today and it was... ok. I think I still like the Nashville flavor better.
I wonder what the sodium content is for the new Chicken Chalupa.

1090mg.... 45% your daily dose. :scared1:

Hmm so for folks with high BP its about 2/3rds of your recommended sodium intake. Eating 2 is out of the question... I'd get a side taco salad or something to round out the meal! Some Mexican dishes are low sodium at Taco Bell.

Hmm so for folks with high BP its about 2/3rds of your recommended sodium intake. Eating 2 is out of the question... I'd get a side taco salad or something to round out the meal! Some Mexican dishes are low sodium at Taco Bell.

Believe it or not, the website says it is only 440 calories. That's not much compared to something like a Big Mac, Whopper, or other burgers.

Believe it or not, the website says it is only 440 calories. That's not much compared to something like a Big Mac, Whopper, or other burgers.
that is encouraging...probably less fat and carbs too!

that is encouraging...probably less fat and carbs too!

Only 22g of carbs....BUT fat? 30g 46% of your daily intake. Soooo the sodium and fat is going to make you bloat, retain water, and sweat grease. :lmao: Just don't take that diet pill Ally and eat these, you'll get lots of greasy anal leakage... yes that is one of the side effects of that diet pill.

Never go to Taco Bell. Period. A Doritos taco sounds cool, but when you die, the shit in Doritos tacos will be cited in your autopsy.

I bet you walk around with your top collar button fixed too...
Nigga plz

You probably still wear these...

2016-British-Style-Shoes-Fashion-Genuine-Leather-Men-Boat-Shoes-Lace-Up-Casual-Comfortable-Flat-Men.jpg

I think Taco Bell suck, sucks, sucks. *shudder*

Forum List

Back