The New Look

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
The new look of U.S. Messageboard is like the new look of my other chatboard. Good site for traditional conservatives, by the way.

*** Edited by NT ***

I confess I liked the old styles better (OD used to be "Ikonboard"), but they tell me this format is easier to maintain. Well, good job to all the folks running these things so that common people can be heard.

NightTrain said:
Yep, Jim has spent & continues to spend a considerable amount of his own money on this board. This was a very nice upgrade.
I think everyone should give a good Kudos to him! Jim, your forum and your effort is well appreciated! Thank you! :bow2:

Hey guys , it's been awhile , how is everyone?
Jim , I really like the new look , it definitely wakes you up . :clap: :clap: :clap:

brneyedgrl80 said:
I like the new look of the board, but I'm confused about something. What is the scale on the top right hand side of my posts for?
LOL!! I didn't notice that but I just clicked on it and people can vote on your reputation, LOL!!!

Hannitized said:
LOL!! I didn't notice that but I just clicked on it and people can vote on your reputation, LOL!!!

Now that could be interesting. Good or bad? Hhmmmm

Hell, I had to go to NYC for a few days and when I came back I thought I was in the wrong place. Love the changes.....thanks Jim.

brneyedgrl80 said:
Whoa!! :eek2:

That's weird. So people can rate my posts by clicking on the scale icon or on the word scale?

I guess this could be a good or bad thing ;)

How can you view your reputation?

i used to hang at www.overgrow.com. it is a site dedicated to our lovely and natural herb. they called the little green dots "karma points" and you collected them based on what others thought of your posts.

brneyedgrl80 said:
Whoa!! :eek2:

That's weird. So people can rate my posts by clicking on the scale icon or on the word scale?

I guess this could be a good or bad thing ;)

How can you view your reputation?
Hover your mouse over the little green dot below your post count.

Very interesting commetns IMO.

Forum List

Back