The New Look

W

wonderwench

The new look for the board is terrific!

Kodos to the Artiste.

All I did was configure the board options to change the borders and footers.

Eric made the new header at the top and helped with the code to make sure everything else was in alignment.

Thanks, Eric! :clap:

(new buttons to match the color scheme aren't far behind)

I like that the color scheme match's my Person In Black persona.

It is really nice when the board look compliments my outfits.

I concur withh WW, I definitely like the new look.

And WW, if it compliments your outfits, would that be a black leather catsuit?, that's a bonus. ;)

Originally posted by wonderwench
I like that the color scheme match's my Person In Black persona.

It is really nice when the board look compliments my outfits.

Not vain, just color coordinated.

:thanks:

What do you guys think of all the new buttons? Most should now be orange (you may need to refresh certain screens to see the new buttons). A couple were changed to black to offset from the orange so that they can be distinguished from one another.

jim, the only change I might suggest is that on the main page, it's hard to differentiate between the forums with new threads (yellow) and those without new threads (orange). Maybe there's a different color you can use that contrasts a little better?

Originally posted by gop_jeff
jim, the only change I might suggest is that on the main page, it's hard to differentiate between the forums with new threads (yellow) and those without new threads (orange). Maybe there's a different color you can use that contrasts a little better?

Jeff, try refreshing the screen that has those buttons. The 'ON' indicator should be yellow with a black V - the 'OFF' indicator should be a dark grey with a black V. Let me know if you see them and if that's any better.

Forum List

Back