The New liberal Name For Our *PRESIDENT*...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
ON NO... there's no bias in the liberal media machine... no at all. But they still call that sexual predator and the second President to be IMPEACHED, President clinton, but when the news comes on, it's "Mr Bush", instead of "President Bush". And don't these liberal ass wipes think anybody's taking notice??!! These fucking puke bags got me so fucking pissed, OFF WENT THE TV... PERIOD!!!

From this day foward, I WILL NEVER listen to another fucking WORD spoken on the nightly news on either abc, cbs, or nbc.

Liberal cock sucking bastards... all of them. They can all fuck off and die.

Pale Rider said:
ON NO... there's no bias in the liberal media machine... no at all. But they still call that sexual predator and the second President to be IMPEACHED, President clinton, but when the news comes on, it's "Mr Bush", instead of "President Bush". And don't these liberal ass wipes think nobody's taking notice??!! These fucking puke bags got me so fucking pissed, OFF WENT THE TV... PERIOD!!!

For this day foward, I WILL NOT listen to another fucking WORD spoken on the nightly news on either abc, cbs, or nbc.

Git off your chest Pale! :blowup:

freeandfun1 said:
Git off your chest Pale! :blowup:

I'll tell ya free... it pisses me off bad. Real bad. These liberal fuckers are rotten to the core. Them calling conservatives mean spirited is the absolute height of hypocrisy. The liberals sarcasm knows no bounds, they'll put it right in your face.

Pale Rider said:
I'll tell ya free... it pisses me off bad. Real bad. These liberal fuckers are rotten to the core. Them calling conservatives mean spirited is the absolute height of hypocrisy. The liberals sarcasm knows no bounds, they'll put it right in your face.

That's why after a while, I just started ignoring it. I still get pissed, but I can't let it dwell. It is screwed up, I know.

freeandfun1 said:
That's why after a while, I just started ignoring it. I still get pissed, but I can't let it dwell. It is screwed up, I know.

I know. I think I better have a shot of whiskey right now and settle down. If I don't, I'll go downtown looking for a liberal to beat the shit out of... :teeth:

Just joking for those of you who can't tell.

Pale Rider said:
I know. I think I better have a shot of whiskey right now and settle down. If I don't, I'll go downtown looking for a liberal to beat the shit out of... :teeth:

Just joking for those of you who can't tell.

:2guns: :firing:

Just remember, if you're gonna go "postal" just make sure you take it all the way. That way you can get a good liberal attorney and blame it all on society. That will be your best defense!

freeandfun1 said:
:2guns: :firing:

Just remember, if you're gonna go "postal" just make sure you take it all the way. That way you can get a good liberal attorney and blame it all on society. That will be your best defense!

Well as they say, "the best defense is a good offense", so I've started emailing. I've already sent nbc and msnbc emails, and I've only begun. I've had it. I'm not going to bitch and then sit and do nothing. These liberal shit bags got me pissed.

Which news organization called him "Mr. Bush" and when? Can you post a link to a news story, not commentary, but an actual straight news story where the reporter, not a someone they quote, refers to the President as "Mr. Bush" either in print or on the air? If so, post it, I'd love to see it.

acludem

acludem said:
Which news organization called him "Mr. Bush" and when? Can you post a link to a news story, not commentary, but an actual straight news story where the reporter, not a someone they quote, refers to the President as "Mr. Bush" either in print or on the air? If so, post it, I'd love to see it.

acludem

Don't act coy, they all do it and you know it.

The article you posted was written by Congressman Bernie Sanders, Independent from Vermont, it is NOT straight news. And don't tell me they all do it, you are accusing them of doing it so prove it!

Pale Rider said:
ON NO... there's no bias in the liberal media machine... no at all. But they still call that sexual predator and the second President to be IMPEACHED, President clinton, but when the news comes on, it's "Mr Bush", instead of "President Bush". And don't these liberal ass wipes think anybody's taking notice??!! These fucking puke bags got me so fucking pissed, OFF WENT THE TV... PERIOD!!!

From this day foward, I WILL NEVER listen to another fucking WORD spoken on the nightly news on either abc, cbs, or nbc.

Did you also notice that at the same time they refer to our President as 'George Bush', 'Mr. Bush', or plain old 'Bush', they continue to refer to their golden boy as 'President Clinton', as if that term applies in perpetuity?

Comrade said:
Did you also notice that at the same time they refer to our President as 'George Bush', 'Mr. Bush', or plain old 'Bush', they continue to refer to their golden boy as 'President Clinton', as if that term applies in perpetuity?

Yes I did. I made that comment initially. But Comrade... the devil team chearleader hasn't ever heard them. I guess the liberals give *PRESIDENT BUSH* all the respect and honor he deserves in the parallel universe they live in... or something like that. I really can't figure out where liberal's heads are at. They only hear what they want to hear, only believe what they want to believe, and only tell the truth when in furthers their agenda, otherwise they lie and distort, (mickey moore), the facts until they reflect their own warped views.

acludem said:
The article you posted was written by Congressman Bernie Sanders, Independent from Vermont, it is NOT straight news. And don't tell me they all do it, you are accusing them of doing it so prove it!

If you got off your stinking liberal lazy ass and LOOKED, you'd find all of the PROOF you desired. For starters moron, just type the key words "mr bush" into a search window and click "news". There's THOUSANDS of pages. Now READ IT shit for brains. You wanted it.......

Feb. 19, 2005 6:39am ET The Early Show CBS Evening News 48 Hours 60 Minutes (SUN) 60 Minutes (WED) All Broadcasts

Wary Europe Awaits Bush

ROME, Feb. 18, 2005

Throughout Europe — in countries like Italy whose governments supported the Iraq war and in those like France which vehemently opposed it — antagonism toward the American president remains widespread.

(AP) At the Pantheon, where antiquity's best preserved monument stares sternly across the piazza at a McDonald's, Antonio Rossi shakes his head as he ponders whether President Bush has mellowed.

"He's hardheaded," said the chauffeur, exhaling smoke as he waited for his boss. "He'll start wars in Iran, in Korea."

Mr. Bush's visit to European Union headquarters next week will be the most extensive ever by a U.S. president and comes shortly after a tour by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who won widespread praise for her emphasis on the need for a new chapter in trans-Atlantic relations.

But opinion in Europe is divided about whether Mr. Bush is truly prepared to heed different approaches to issues such as Iraq, global warming and the nuclear crises in Iran and North Korea — or drop his blunt style.

Some Europeans took heart that Rice has the president's ear, and speculated that she may be able to guide him toward a more pluralist foreign policy.

"It seems to me she's more intelligent, less narrow-minded, more moderate than Bush," said Jean-Pierre Colin, 65, who works in advertising in Paris — the capital at the heart of anti-Bush sentiment over the Iraq war.

Others grudgingly credited Mr. Bush with bringing about democratic elections in Iraq, even though violence and instability remain the order of the day there.

"I think there has been some softening up in the attitude toward Bush after the successful democratic elections," said Johan Hermann Rump, 29, a student in Copenhagen, Denmark.

European officials are eager to continue the momentum from Rice's visit. EU Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said Thursday that the only way of solving global crises was for Europe and America to work closely together.

"The challenges are so huge that we cannot solve them alone," Barroso told The Associated Press.

Mr. Bush flies to Brussels Sunday for a three-night stay during which he will dine with French President Jacques Chirac. Mr. Bush will meet with the 25 EU leaders on Tuesday and then dine with Barroso, EU security affairs chief Javier Solana and Luxembourg Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker, whose country now holds the EU presidency.

He then visits Germany for talks with Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder — another Iraq war opponent — before meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Slovakia.

But throughout Europe — in countries like Italy whose governments supported the Iraq war and in those like France which vehemently opposed it — antagonism toward the American president remains widespread.

Inside the Pantheon, the august temple to all of Rome's gods that today functions as a Christian church, Spanish tourist Miriam de la Fuentes spat out an invective against the American president.

"He's a bad man," she said.

"A very, very, very bad man," chimed in her husband, Francisco.

"An egoist," said Miriam. "He doesn't think about the people."

For Europeans, the friendlier new Rice doctrine seems to amount to this: We'd be delighted to work with you — as long as it's on the U.S. agenda of spreading democracy around the world.

Most Europeans think that's a very dangerous idea. A recent German Marshall Fund poll indicated that 65 percent of the French felt American leadership in the world was undesirable.

Europeans are all the more wary of U.S. leadership because they feel they were lied to about the main reason for going to war in Iraq: Weapons of mass destruction.

A German poll this month illustrated just how widespread the feeling is in Europe that Washington can't be trusted.

The Infratest dimap research group survey indicated about 70 percent of Germans believe the United States was already planning an attack on Iran over its nuclear program. Bush has not ruled out such a step; Iran claims its program is for peaceful purposes.

Many Europeans believe Mr. Bush needs to focus on what they feel is a more pressing issue: peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

"He could take a harder line with Israel to win support in the Arab world," said Ruben Eshuis, a photographer in Amsterdam.

In Europe, with its strong tradition of secular politics, people are also shocked by Mr. Bush's willingness to invoke God in expounding his crusade to topple tyranny.

"George Bush, with his hollow claims of being in an alliance with God, is presenting himself as the boss of the planet with a divine right," commentator Pantelis Boukalas said in an editorial in the Athens daily Kathimerini.

Gerald Grois, a 40-year-old math teacher in Vienna, said cowboy swagger extends to the entire Bush administration.

"It's not just him alone — it's his whole team. It's a bit like Wild West films," Grois said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/18/world/main674942.shtml

acludem said:

acludem

acludem,

I have heard them do this a hundred times!!! It may take digging to find a story with it,but just watch the actual news when it's on and it won't take long to hear it. Anyone,NBC,ABC,CBS-they do it all the time,and I have the same feelings as Pale. I think they do it on purpose as some kind of statement. Who knows?!!! Media bias has been proven though. There was a guy on O'Reilly a while back form an independent organization. They did a study and found there were many more negative stories on Bush than Kerry up to the election. They looove reporting negative on Bush.

Far be it from me to stand on the side of ACLU, but I believe it's standard journalism practice to first address the President as "President so and so," and repetitions of the name to be, "Mr. so and so."

fuzzykitten99 said:
well, most journalists are liberal, thus they make the rules. figures.

Honestly, I think they did it to Clinton and all presidents back quite aways. I went looking for old news articles, but alas, I won't pay for archives and got bored trying to find some...

Pale Rider said:
If you got off your stinking liberal lazy ass and LOOKED, you'd find all of the PROOF you desired. For starters moron, just type the key words "mr bush" into a search window and click "news". There's THOUSANDS of pages. Now READ IT shit for brains. You wanted it.......
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/18/world/main674942.shtml

Former Presidents Clinton, Bush in Thailand to Assess Post-Tsunami Needs By Ron Corben
Bangkok
19 February 2005

Corben report - Download 202k
Listen to Corben report

George H. W. Bush, center, and Bill Clinton, third left, tour rebuilding efforts in Ban Nam Khem village in Pang-nga province, southern Thailand
Former U.S. presidents Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush arrived on Thailand's Phuket Island Saturday - the first stop on their tour of regions devastated by December's tsunami. The envoys say they hope to combat donor fatigue so rebuilding can continue.

Former presidents Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush began their four-nation tour of tsunami-affected areas on Thailand's Phuket Island, Saturday.

The December 26 Tsunami killed almost 290,000 people in nations rimming the Indian Ocean. Thailand lost 5,400, with 3,000 people still missing and presumed dead.

Mr. Clinton, speaking on his arrival above the drone of airplane engines, said he and Mr. Bush want to assess what is still needed.

"I just want to see what's being done, thank people, see what else we can do," Mr.Clinton said.

Public and private donors have pledged some $5 billion in tsunami relief - with almost $1 billion of that from the United States.

Last month, President Bush appointed his father, George H.W. Bush, and his predecessor in the White House, Bill Clinton, to head up the American relief efforts. It is hoped their stature will keep donor fatigue from setting in before Indian Ocean nations have recovered.

Sunday, the former presidents will visit Indonesia's Aceh Province - the most devastated area closest to the earthquake, which sparked the tsunami.

Early Saturday, a powerful earthquake hit parts of Indonesia's Sulawesi Island causing panic but no reports of casualties or wave surges.

It's easy to prove a point when you narrow the research...this goes both ways.

Forum List

Back