The new leader of the free world

2 radical tyrants are currently locked in a nuclear dance. Kim Jong Un and Donald Jong Trump. Which one is crazier? Who will be the one to light the fuse? There's actually no way to tell. That's how insane the 2 are.

At stake is the entirety of North and South Korea's populations, maybe millions of innocents in the region surrounding the Koreas (which Trump and supporters couldn't care less about), maybe millions of innocents in U.S. cities (which Trump and supporters couldn't care less about).

And so we look to the current opening for the position of so-called "leader of the free world." Will anyone step up to stop the madness? Putin seems to have made some overtures by having his people call for restraint today. Will he pick up the mantle in the post-American world? Can it be someone in Europe, despite the continent having lost the U.S. as an ally? China could, but depending on how the winds blow, they might side with North Korea, and Putin with them. There are no other candidates.

Will it be one of those to rein in the nutjobs? Or will we have to wait until the dust (potentially nuclear) settles to find out?
This is what I think Republicans don't realize. Which allies are going to go to war with Trump? Poland maybe?

I don't think losing even Dawn's on Republicans. They are so sure because we spend more on defense than every other country combined they thinks that means we can't be beat. We couldn't even win in Iraq.

My nephew's are 11 and 15. I don't want a trump draft in 2019 taking the oldest one. This is serious shit. Republicans didn't plan out iraq I don't think they realize china and Russia could be watching and waiting to pounce. What would we do drop nukes and kill us all?

You know what should be done with the Norks, first?

Take out all their artillery on their DMZ side with massive, rapid force; as much as possible.

It would take a very large operation.

Then immediately or simultaneously drop a MOAB on his palace.

We don't want war, though. I hear the AP beating the war drums and see their smoke signal trial balloons for war.
So then when they take out our white house with Trump in it?

You know what should be done with the Norks, first?

Take out all their artillery on their DMZ side with massive, rapid force; as much as possible.

It would take a very large operation.

Then immediately or simultaneously drop a MOAB on his palace.

We don't want war, though. I hear the AP beating the war drums and see their smoke signal trial balloons for war.
So then when they take out our white house with Trump in it?

I don't see them as being capable of that for many years.

2 radical tyrants are currently locked in a nuclear dance. Kim Jong Un and Donald Jong Trump. Which one is crazier? Who will be the one to light the fuse? There's actually no way to tell. That's how insane the 2 are.

At stake is the entirety of North and South Korea's populations, maybe millions of innocents in the region surrounding the Koreas (which Trump and supporters couldn't care less about), maybe millions of innocents in U.S. cities (which Trump and supporters couldn't care less about).

And so we look to the current opening for the position of so-called "leader of the free world." Will anyone step up to stop the madness? Putin seems to have made some overtures by having his people call for restraint today. Will he pick up the mantle in the post-American world? Can it be someone in Europe, despite the continent having lost the U.S. as an ally? China could, but depending on how the winds blow, they might side with North Korea, and Putin with them. There are no other candidates.

Will it be one of those to rein in the nutjobs? Or will we have to wait until the dust (potentially nuclear) settles to find out?
This is what I think Republicans don't realize. Which allies are going to go to war with Trump? Poland maybe?

I don't think losing even Dawn's on Republicans. They are so sure because we spend more on defense than every other country combined they thinks that means we can't be beat. We couldn't even win in Iraq.

My nephew's are 11 and 15. I don't want a trump draft in 2019 taking the oldest one. This is serious shit. Republicans didn't plan out iraq I don't think they realize china and Russia could be watching and waiting to pounce. What would we do drop nukes and kill us all?
We would never lose to North Korea. They're weak and nothing. But the cost, like with Iraq, would be stupidly high and would gain us nothing while weakening the U.S. exponentially.

We would never lose to North Korea. They're weak and nothing. But the cost, like with Iraq, would be stupidly high and would gain us nothing while weakening the U.S. exponentially.
I would love to be a part of the government that thinks up worst case scenarios and discusses what we would do.

I don't think Republicans are as smart as they think. I think they are ruled by rich capitalists. China and Russia may be plotting and two step ahead of mad dog. I really worry our government is clueless. Look after 9-11. Look at Iraq and afganistan. Look at our debt. Look who we elected.

Forum List

Back