The New Jews?

Interesting article. What I'm amazed is how the democrats ignore them. I think they're scared of races that have personal integrity and try and do the right thing. Asian indians and orientals are doing well over here and are not sucking social services dry.

Heck chinese people still have a hard time speaking the language, but they atleast try and you have to respect that and they results they achieve. I dont see how the deck is any better for them, but the get the job done.

And they kick ass on all those "culturally biased" tests, that say other minorites dont.....hmmmmmm

The justification for quotas and preferences just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. It may have been well-intentioned at some point, but it just isn't rational.

Yep. I feel sorry for the Asians and Jews who have to give up their seats in college to make room for the inferior white race.

Yep. I feel sorry for the Asians and Jews who have to give up their seats in college to make room for the inferior white race.

I never did understand how colleges could go from "The best of the best" to "It depends on what color you are"...

Fucking racism sucks, even in reverse...

I never did understand how colleges could go from "The best of the best" to "It depends on what color you are"...

Fucking racism sucks, even in reverse...

It's to get back at whitey, but as always the people who deserved the bitch slap arent around.
They're gonna show you and those dam asians who kick the leg out of ever excuse for failure the democrats come up with

Forum List

Back