The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus

How can I as a mixed brown American endorse Jews ethnically cleansing Palestine and enforcing an apartheid regime when I sit around telling white Americans what terrible people they are for looking down on this or that ethnic group? How can any Zionist call himself anything near liberal enough to be a westerner? Zionists are just as crazy as anyone in the Third Reich, maybe more this has gone on for decades.

Edit - we shut down skin heads, jewish racists don't get any special priveleges. A jewish state and the right of return cannot coincide. When this country is run by brown Americans mixed in with the skin heads this won't be a problem. Israeli/American relations were done as soon as the USSR fell. We have no need for capable vassals in the ME in 2016.

As a starter, I would suggest that you educate yourself to the point you can base your opinions on reality instead of an enormously stupid fantasy that has been created with the express purpose of enlisting your support.

Repeating simple-minded buzz phrases like "apatheid", and "ethnic clensing" while using the term that refers to the right of a small minority to express their self-determination as some sort of pejorative indicated you know less than nothing at all and are merely parroting words you have encountered on propaganda sites.

From the leftists professors, the islamonazis and the leftist in Student government

How can I as a mixed brown American endorse Jews ethnically cleansing Palestine and enforcing an apartheid regime when I sit around telling white Americans what terrible people they are for looking down on this or that ethnic group? How can any Zionist call himself anything near liberal enough to be a westerner? Zionists are just as crazy as anyone in the Third Reich, maybe more this has gone on for decades.

Edit - we shut down skin heads, jewish racists don't get any special priveleges. A jewish state and the right of return cannot coincide. When this country is run by brown Americans mixed in with the skin heads this won't be a problem. Israeli/American relations were done as soon as the USSR fell. We have no need for capable vassals in the ME in 2016.

Whats a "Brown American"? how can people "ethnically cleansed" when their population is increasing? Are you concerned about the real ethnic cleaning going on in the middle east? that of Christians by muslims? "Brown American"

The holocaust would be an example of ethnic cleansing, the Nakbah is no different. Israeli sins are no different than German sins. Germans just lost the war. And Hitler certainly was never aiming wipe out the Jewish race just like Israelis weren't looking to wipe Arabs out from existence.

Just because they're breeding faster than you can push them out doesn't mean it's not ethnic cleansing. What an absurd statement.

And brown American means that I'm mixed but I have brown skin. I'm South Asian, German, Swiss, and Native. You could be a Latino and call yourself a brown American. Almost all Hispanics are mixed as well. And any number of other combinations that end with tan/brown skin

From the leftists professors, the islamonazis and the leftist in Student government

Whats a "Brown American"? how can people "ethnically cleansed" when their population is increasing? Are you concerned about the real ethnic cleaning going on in the middle east? that of Christians by muslims? "Brown American"

The holocaust would be an example of ethnic cleansing, the Nakbah is no different. Israeli sins are no different than German sins. Germans just lost the war. And Hitler certainly was never aiming wipe out the Jewish race just like Israelis weren't looking to wipe Arabs out from existence.

Just because they're breeding faster than you can push them out doesn't mean it's not ethnic cleansing. What an absurd statement.

And brown American means that I'm mixed but I have brown skin. I'm South Asian, German, Swiss, and Native. You could be a Latino and call yourself a brown American. Almost all Hispanics are mixed as well. And any number of other combinations that end with tan/brown skin

Do You think calling yourself brown gives you some kind of special credibility? Jews are sending millions of Arabs to their deaths in Camps? Here's your Nakbah you fraud. I'm sure you've been on this board before, parroting your talking points, using other screen names.:slap:

I'm letting you know what the future holds

Of course it matters, race matters a lot in American politics. And when whites don't control the country the American/Israeli relationship is done

Being a descendant of natives gives me all sorts of privileges that you don't have. Like the right to tell you to go home because you don't belong, hahaha

Do You think calling yourself brown gives you some kind of special credibility? Jews are sending millions of Arabs to their deaths in Camps? Here's your Nakbah you fraud. I'm sure you've been on this board before, parroting your talking points, using other screen names.:slap:

Of course it matters, race matters a lot in American politics. And when whites don't control the country the American/Israeli relationship is done

Being a descendant of natives gives me all sorts of privileges that you don't have. Like the right to tell you to go home because you don't belong, hahaha

I'm probably more "brown" than you are boy, and so are most of those Jews expelled form Arab lands:slap:

Jew hate by professors , free speech on campus. this "professor" may need psychological counseling :eusa_doh:

Professor says Jews are behind 9/11 attacks and she’s keeping her job

oberlin_college-food_fight.jpg

The president of ultra-liberal Oberlin College is standing by the professor who has been posting a slew of anti-Semitic rants and bizarre 9/11 conspiracy theories on social media.

The prestigious Ohio college — alma mater of Lena Dunham — released a letter from president Marvin Krislov defending associate professor Joy Karega’s freedom of speech, The Chronicle-Telegram reported Wednesday.

“I believe, as the American Association of University Professors says, that academic freedom is ‘the indispensable quality of institutions of higher education’ because it encourages free inquiry, promotes the expansion of knowledge, and creates an environment in which learning and research can flourish,” Krislov writes.

“Cultivating academic freedom can be difficult and at times painful for any college community. The principles of academic freedom and freedom of speech are not just principles to which we turn to face these challenges, but also the very practices that ensure we can develop meaningful responses to prejudice,

http://nypost.com/2016/03/02/oberlin-college-president-stands-by-anti-semitic-professor/

I'm probably more "brown" than you are boy, and so are most of those Jews expelled form Arab lands:slap:

Hahaha some pinky with a tan thinks he's brown, hahahaha

Guess what Jew? You're a European who's own kin fought a war trying to wipe you out. You are one of the most vile groups on the planet, everyone agrees.

Get ready, the end is comin, look for your local young pretty white girls spitting in your face on your local campus, hahahah

Guess what Jew? You're a European who's own kin fought a war trying to wipe you out. You are one of the most vile groups on the planet, everyone agrees.

Get ready, the end is comin, look for your local young pretty white girls spitting in your face on your local campus, hahahah

LOL.... you don't know me. "I'm a mixed Asian Irish, German" whatever you are. it isn't brown you fraud. I think you're white, Arab, muslim, with blue eyes and red hair. They are quite common actually. They came out with a new name for them in the 60s..."Palestinian" or something:slap:

LOL.... you don't know me. "I'm a mixed Asian Irish, German" whatever you are. it isn't brown you fraud. I think you're white, Arab, muslim, with blue eyes and red hair. They are quite common actually. They came out with a new name for them in the 60s..."Palestinian" or something:slap:

Mixed asian? And you're brown?

youre yellow and white, you mix the two you don't get brown. pinky

maybe you're some pleb evangelical getting led by the nose by some European Jews? Half Korean? lol

About the only way you could believe this BS, gotta be a Korean, a whole race of racists

Mixed asian? And you're brown?

youre yellow and white, you mix the two you don't get brown. pinky

maybe you're some pleb evangelical getting led by the nose by some European Jews? Half Korean? lol

About the only way you could believe this BS, gotta be a Korean, a whole race of racists

I was attempting to quote you moron...I mean white boy:slap:

I'm South Asian, German, Swiss, and Native.

Report: Anti-Semitism Spikes at Top U.S. Colleges
Jewish students face wave of hate

AP

Top colleges throughout the United States are experiencing an unprecedented rise in anti-Semitic incidents and anti-Jewish behavior, according to a study that determined the behavior is being fueled by a rise in the number of campus organizations promoting inflammatory anti-Israel propaganda.

The survey, which focused on 113 U.S. campuses with large Jewish populations, concluded that at least 70 percent of those schools surveyed experienced “one or more kinds of anti-Semitic activity” in the past year.

There were more than 300 anti-Semitic incidents in total at these schools in 2015 alone, according to the report, which was compiled and released Monday by the AMCHA Initiative, a non-profit organization that monitors anti-Semitism on campus.

The rise in the number and severity of these incidents is directly related to anti-Israel activities coordinated by a pro-Palestinian organizations that support the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, or BDS, which seeks to delegitimize the Jewish state.

Report: Anti-Semitism Spikes at Top U.S. Colleges

Forum List

Back