The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus

From the leftists professors, the islamonazis and the leftist in Student government

That isn't anti-Semitism, that's anti-Israel. And for good reason.

How could anyone support a country committing such horrific atrocities?

Obviously you didn't watch the video...Jew hate on college campus. Not only hate for the Jews in Israel...You're another dumbass

that doesn't follow. again, jews have existed long before israel, and they'll exist long after.

the safety of the jewish people is not dependent on one nation

Do you want 6.5 million dead Jews? That's the only way there is no Israel.
also illogical
Maybe not to antisemites like you. To the rest of the world it makes perfect sense.
then explain it. explain how a country that came into existence via a political body could not peacefully be dissolved by one

Yeah? who's going to dissolve it you? you're not too bright are you? Some people think the U.S. should be dissolved
First, you're making unwarranted assumptions about what I want.

I believe there may come a time when the Israel of today ceases to exist as a result of internal political pressure.

I don't think it's terribly likely, but I think its just one way that doesn't result in massive casualties.

Now, can you explain what parts of my examples were antisemitic and why you think I'm a "Jew hater?"

Do you want 6.5 million dead Jews? That's the only way there is no Israel.
also illogical
Maybe not to antisemites like you. To the rest of the world it makes perfect sense.
then explain it. explain how a country that came into existence via a political body could not peacefully be dissolved by one

Yeah? who's going to dissolve it you? you're not too bright are you? Some people think the U.S. should be dissolved

I believe there may come a time when the Israel of today ceases to exist as a result of internal political pressure.

I don't think it's terribly likely, but I think its just one way that doesn't result in massive casualties.

Now, can you explain what parts of my examples were antisemitic and why you think I'm a "Jew hater?"

Do you think the Jews should be rounded up, put in box cars, and shipped out?

also illogical

nope
what a stupid question.
and you still can't answer why you think i'm a "jew hater" or why using nazi imagery in conjunction with israel is considered antisemetic

nope
what a stupid question.
and you still can't answer why you think i'm a "jew hater" or why using nazi imagery in conjunction with israel is considered antisemetic

This thread is on Jew hate on College campuses. Do you have a comment on the topic? or are you simply here to promote the destruction of Israel? Are you a college Student? Hamas on Campus?

nope
what a stupid question.

This thread is on Jew hate on College campuses. Do you have a comment on the topic? or are you simply here to promote the destruction of Israel? Are you a college Student? Hamas on Campus?
1) my comment has been that your "source" seems to conflate criticism of israel and the use of nazi imagery with that criticism with antisemitism.
2) go fuck yourself with your hamas bullshit.

nope
what a stupid question.

1) my comment has been that your "source" seems to conflate criticism of israel and the use of nazi imagery with that criticism with antisemitism.

So you don't have a comment on the topic?. We had the Jew haters up here at U of M with their BDS bullshit, intimidating Jews and supporters of Israel. And Nazis are antisemitic genius :slap:

nope
what a stupid question.

So you don't have a comment on the topic?. We had the Jew haters up here at U of M with their BDS bullshit, intimidating Jews and supporters of Israel. And Nazis are antisemitic genius :slap:
Example of "intimidating Jews?"

nope
what a stupid question.

Pro-Israel Students Called ‘****,’ ‘Dirty Jew’ at University of Michigan
University of Michigan spokesman: Death threats to pro-Israel students just ‘activism

The University of Michigan would not explain how it is responding to death threats and racial epithets that were reportedly issued by pro-Palestinian activists at students who oppose a resolution to divest from Israel.
University of Michigan police were first contacted last week after two pro-Palestinian activists shouted “threats of violence” at a student who refused to support their boycott initiative during a “sit-in” at the student government’s headquarters.
The Washington Free Beacon has further learned that the pro-Israel student received death threats and that others have allegedly been called “kikes” and “dirty Jews” by backers of the virulently anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which aims to delegitimize the Jewish state through economic means.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://freebeacon.com/issues/pro-israel-students-called-****-dirty-jew-at-university-of-michigan/[/FONT]

nope
what a stupid question.

Pro-Israel Students Called ‘****,’ ‘Dirty Jew’ at University of Michigan
University of Michigan spokesman: Death threats to pro-Israel students just ‘activism

The University of Michigan would not explain how it is responding to death threats and racial epithets that were reportedly issued by pro-Palestinian activists at students who oppose a resolution to divest from Israel.
University of Michigan police were first contacted last week after two pro-Palestinian activists shouted “threats of violence” at a student who refused to support their boycott initiative during a “sit-in” at the student government’s headquarters.
The Washington Free Beacon has further learned that the pro-Israel student received death threats and that others have allegedly been called “kikes” and “dirty Jews” by backers of the virulently anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which aims to delegitimize the Jewish state through economic means.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://freebeacon.com/issues/pro-israel-students-called-****-dirty-jew-at-university-of-michigan/[/FONT]
Do you have a legitimate news site for that story?

When I was a kid and somebody spewed a bunch of filth about Jewish people (which was very rare), everybody knew they were a Neo Nazi.

Today, when somebody spews the same filth (which is common), they are almost always doing it to be a politically-correct leftist.

The world has certainly turned upside down in the last 50 years.

When I was a kid and somebody spewed a bunch of filth about Jewish people (which was very rare), everybody knew they were a Neo Nazi.

Today, when somebody spews the same filth (which is common), they are almost always doing it to be a politically-correct leftist.

The world has certainly turned upside down in the last 50 years.

Even among ultra leftist Jews... This guy is a piece of work. He epitomizes the angry leftist. I can't say that i understand his kind...

Norman Finkelstein

Forum List

Back