The New Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Don't talk about current events that are changing our lives as you read this on U.S. Message Boards. If it doesn't have something written after you post a link or it is something that GUNNYL does not agree with, or the people he is getting "FLACK" from, your thread will be moved to the Conspiracy file.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=52776

GUNNYL QUOTE
"If you and whoever else wants to believe this stuff, power to you. It's a free country. However, in case you haven't noticed, I AM getting flack over the amount of conspiracy-type stuff that's getting posted."

No kidding people can go on all day long with there delusional lefty conspiracy
or right wing conspiracy but as soon as you say its all a conspiracy..
your in the x-files
any mention of unwarranted influence of the cfr or bilderburgs on domestic or foreign policy is a one way ticket to the conspiracy zone..AND GOD FORBID SKULL AND BONES OR THE BOHEMIAN GROVE...
then you go on to discover the main perpetrator of this act has no speakers and doesn't not even view the information he judges...and the flak from "onedomino short" of a full set and the laments of kathiane...for some reason is of concern but any complaints that factual and current information and a opinion offered on there relevance is being moved into the zone is completely dismissed...its a good little microcosm of how it works on a larger scale

No kidding people can go on all day long with there delusional lefty conspiracy
or right wing conspiracy but as soon as you say its all a conspiracy..
your in the x-files
any mention of unwarranted influence of the cfr or bilderburgs on domestic or foreign policy is a one way ticket to the conspiracy zone..AND GOD FORBID SKULL AND BONES OR THE BOHEMIAN GROVE...
then you go on to discover the main perpetrator of this act has no speakers and doesn't not even view the information he judges...and the flak from "onedomino short" of a full set and the laments of kathiane...for some reason is of concern but any complaints that factual and current information and a opinion offered on there relevance is being moved into the zone is completely dismissed...its a good little microcosm of how it works on a larger scale

Two things to note here...One very funny, the other very sad.

First, there will come a day when the indictments fly and all this stuff we have been talking about will be main stream front headlines and all our links and quotes will be long lost but people will be digging and digging to find them.

Second...How is a link to OUR HEROES, the first responders and how our government has left them to fend for themselves or die. Or the FACT that the EPA did what washington told them so they could open wall street back up and put out an "ALL CLEAR" on the air quality that has poisoned our HEROES a conspiracy???????????? I guess some people only care when it happens to them personally!!!!

FIREFIGHTERS, POLICE, CITIZENS ARE FUCKING DYING DUDE AND THAT IS A CONSPIRACY?????????????????

bUT WHAT DO YOU CARE...AS LONG AS IT ISN'T YOU RIGHT???????

Firefighters, police and all the first responders are no longer needed for the campaign, so they are passed over and forgotten.

We live in a country where the rich and powerful now play with the poor and naive who follow their orders and see this as patriotism.

When the dems win in the next election and there is no Bush & Company to veto and protect all their lies and crimes, conspiracy will go to reality. Even then,howerver, there will be those who will still be in denial even as the facts poke them right in the frigging eyes.:cuckoo:

Don't talk about current events that are changing our lives as you read this on U.S. Message Boards. If it doesn't have something written after you post a link or it is something that GUNNYL does not agree with, or the people he is getting "FLACK" from, your thread will be moved to the Conspiracy file.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=52776

GUNNYL QUOTE
"If you and whoever else wants to believe this stuff, power to you. It's a free country. However, in case you haven't noticed, I AM getting flack over the amount of conspiracy-type stuff that's getting posted."

Okay. We tried the nice, polite way. Obviously you don't respond to that.

I'll move whatever threads I feel like to whatever forum I feel is appropriate. This board is for ALL members, not just you.

If you desire to question myself or Jillian moving a thread or taking any other administrative action for that matter, feel free to address either of us via PM, but you will NOT question USMB staff member decisions on the public board.

Hope that clarifies matters for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back