The new COLD WAR

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
This time it is the old USA and the NEW China.. China is going to win.

The US is bankrupt. The US children, who are our future, are too busy texting to know what is going on. The Chinese like it this way, we are helping in our own demise with the trade deficit. The loss of so many industries to China, and the effects, are probably too great for us to fix anytime soon.

Even if we cut our oil consumption, the Chinese and Indians win. Their cost for petroleum goes down with lower competition from the West.

But, we should still work like the Manhattan project to get ourselves off of oil anyhow so we can get away from those who want to ruin this county by manipulating oil prices.

Our goal, should be to tool up to make hybrids right this minute. We don't need Escalades, Hum Vees, Dodge Rams, etc. We don't need Volvos, Mercedes, or other cars that eat lots of fuel.. Why?? It is because we need to also worry about heating our homes until we recognize that solar is better than oil and gas. If oil prices stay at the 140/barrel prices, I think we will be in a deep recession by early 09. The stock market of today will look like a bull market when it's time for people go to heat their homes this winter.

Besides, you don't need to worry about greenhouse gases, so much, if you are not creating them.

Now if we can only get the people to lead perhaps the leaders will follow.

I am convinced that they WANT to destroy this nation, folks.

And I must admit they're doing a spanking good job of it, too.

Forum List

Back