The new 'C' word. Hate of satanic 'elites' against Christianity and Christians

Muslims are always called Muslims after any anti-Muslim attack. In case when Christians are slaughtered in a Muslim terrorist attack on churches, they are identified as “Easter worshipers” by the satanic presstitutes, freemason 'politicians', antifa, lefts, liberals & Co.
Think about: any vote for any liberal,atheist, left, 'progressive', faggot, freemason etc. is equal voting for Devil.
Christians are the most persecuted minority in the world now.
Who organized it? Look dumb grimaces in any western parliament and offices of MSM editors.
The Sri Lanka murderers are inexcusable mental cretins. .

The question is why our 'politicians' support these 'cretins'?

Muslims are always called Muslims after any anti-Muslim attack. In case when Christians are slaughtered in a Muslim terrorist attack on churches, they are identified as “Easter worshipers” by the satanic presstitutes, freemason 'politicians', antifa, lefts, liberals & Co.
Think about: any vote for any liberal,atheist, left, 'progressive', faggot, freemason etc. is equal voting for Devil.
Who organized it? Look dumb grimaces in any western parliament and offices of MSM editors.

You know a party is in trouble when all they have left is demagoguery and demonization.

My party is never in trouble

s-l300.jpg

If Christians are treated so badly, why doesn't your god put an end to that? Is he too much of a pussy to stand up for his people?

I do not know a 'god', I know God.
BTW, just for better understanding, you shall get knowelage about God not from CNN or faggot tabloids, but from the Holy Bible.
But it needs a little bit brain capacity and work.
According to your 'post' you have obviously a lack of that.

There are tons of religions, and each of them has their own flavor god Some have lots of gods. The god described in the bible is unethical and mean.

If Christians are treated so badly, why doesn't your god put an end to that? Is he too much of a pussy to stand up for his people?

BTW, just for better understanding, you shall get knowelage about God not from CNN or faggot tabloids, but from the Holy Bible.

There are tons of religions, and each of them has their own flavor god Some have lots of gods. The god described in the bible is unethical and mean.

Are you a satanist (or a leftist, atheist, democrat, faggot, Freemason etc)
You hate believers and God

Are you a satanist (or a leftist, atheist, democrat, faggot, Freemason etc)
You hate believers and God

Thank you for sharing that with me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back