The "NEW" Black Panthers???

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Black Panther Says Duke Students Have Reason to Fear

April 30, 2006 04:02 PM EST

By Sher Zieve – When Black Panther Maleek Shabazz was asked by Fox news on Saturday if Duke University students had anything to fear from his group, Shabazz answered in part: “If they fear the truth and the racist Duke University of the past…yes, they have a reason to fear.” Previously, Shabazz had said the group’s march was planned to be peaceful.

The New Black Panthers still plan to march on Duke University, Monday. Black Panther member Hashimm NDinga, appearing Sunday on Fox News Live, said that it is the group’s intent to enter the Duke campus in order to interview students. On Friday, Duke University President Richard H. Brodhead had issued an email that reads, in part: “They [Black Panthers] have assured Duke Police that they plan to peacefully assemble off of our campus and do not intend to enter university property.”

The "NEW" black panthers??? I see news real of a gang of blacks, dressed in black, black berets, jack boots, shades, and some wearing MASKS, and nobody cares???!!!

Where's the damn Aryan Nation. I'm joining, and I'm going to shoot the first person that calls me a racist.

gop_jeff said:
The Black Panthers and the KKK are two sides of the same coin. To hell with them both.

Exactly. But people only get excited and cry RACIST when the KKK or the Aryan Nation march. It appears the black pussies get a pass.

A prime example of the double standard for blacks.

Hobbit said:
Have you heard his list of demands concerning the Duke case? He's a certifiable, A-1 jackass.

I just heard that the attorneys for the defense have filed to have the D.A. removed from the case.

Is that what you're talking about?

Pale Rider said:
Exactly. But people only get excited and cry RACIST when the KKK or the Aryan Nation march. It appears the black pussies get a pass.

A prime example of the double standard for blacks.

Indeed. Both should be held to the same standard... but God knows that won't happen in today's America. :soul:

Pale Rider said:
I just heard that the attorneys for the defense have filed to have the D.A. removed from the case.

No. He is up for re-election and the defense is claiming he is using the trial as a way to campaign for votes.

Pale Rider said:

No, I'm talking about what Shabazz has demanded in the case. He's made 8 demands, and as soon as I can find the news article, I'll link it.

GotZoom said:
No. He is up for re-election and the defense is claiming he is using the trial as a way to campaign for votes.

That's what it looks like to me.

Hobbit said:
This is about as close as I can get, but basically, the Black Panthers have decreed the lacross players guilty and demand they be convicted and that the 'attacks on the 'victim's' character cease,' meaning they're not allowed a defense. It's sick.

http://www.fayettevillenc.com/local/article_ap?id=84610

It's beyond sick. Just why the hell anyone is listening to these black morons is beyond me.

I swear, I would LIKE to see the KKK, or the Aryan Nation, come out against these black pissbags. I'd LOVE to see how the drive by MSM would handle that!

New Topics

Forum List

Back