The new black panthers on bloody, anti-capitalist ‘race war’ against white devils

Who exactly is race bating?

When was the last time we had "fear the black man " rhetoric about this new scourge of Black Panthers? Was it during the last Presidential election?

Now, we have a new election coming up and once again, one of the candidates is black. What to we see from the radical right fringe?

More "Fear the black man" propaganda

Only the left can discuss race without being accused of 'fearing' the 'black man'. You cheapen legitimate discussion with your moronic veiled accusations. You're a race baiter. I despise race baiting.

What we are seeing is Republicans pumping up the racial rhetoric as we near another Obama election cycle.

How many whites were killed by Black Panthers last year?
How big is the "New Black Panther" Army?

Time to fear the black man again

I tell you what, RW; when you can bring yourself to condemn the NBPP with the same enthusiasm you condemn the Neo-Nazis, I might take you seriously. As it is, not so much.... I look at either bunch, and what I see, is scum; different colored scum, but scum all the same.

Only the left can discuss race without being accused of 'fearing' the 'black man'. You cheapen legitimate discussion with your moronic veiled accusations. You're a race baiter. I despise race baiting.

What we are seeing is Republicans pumping up the racial rhetoric as we near another Obama election cycle.

I tell you what, RW; when you can bring yourself to condemn the NBPP with the same enthusiasm you condemn the Neo-Nazis, I might take you seriously. As it is, not so much.... I look at either bunch, and what I see, is scum; different colored scum, but scum all the same.

No question they both are scum..

But do you fear them?

But do you fear them?

Thanks, I do not fear either group, YET.

But do you fear them?

Thanks, I do not fear either group, YET.

Other than hate speech, I have seen no violence out of the New Black Panther Party to warrant such fear from the rightwing

Isn't it amazing how the left always phooo phoos the evil of the NBP? evil is okay for their side.. but they demonized the fuck out of the Tea Party. that's truly demented behavior on the left's part. innit?

Whose side? I'll take credit for them, when you take credit for Storm Front. :cuckoo:

I don't know storm front, I know the tea party..

Isn't it amazing how the left always phooo phoos the evil of the NBP? evil is okay for their side.. but they demonized the fuck out of the Tea Party. that's truly demented behavior on the left's part. innit?

Whose side? I'll take credit for them, when you take credit for Storm Front. :cuckoo:

I don't know storm front, I know the tea party..

So wait if storm front = teaparty then New Black Panthers = Congressional black caucus.

Yeah that doesn't work konradv ;)

Here's the audio. They sound just like many loony Democrats on this Board. I actually look forward to their 'War.' I wish they would get on with it already. I'm sick of hearing them whining about 'Evil Whitey.' Just get on with the War already. It's time to bring it.

New Black Panthers Calling for Race War - YouTube

The New Black Panthers are looney tunes and most Blacks do not subscribe to their teachings, and I should point out they are NOT related to the original Black Panthers started by Huey Newton and Bobby Seale.

But do you fear them?

Them? No. Their potential to spread hatred and even violence beyond their own dismal ranks-yes.

I am as worried about the Black Panthers becoming a viable force in American politics as I am about Ron Paul becoming one.

Let me know when they actually get any real political power of if they just talk a big game and suck money off their chump supporters while ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING. Just like Ron Paul.

In front of a polling booth, 3 years ago:

panther_20101119_223035.jpg

I think those two guys....yes, TWO guys...must be supermen considering how much fear those TWO guys put into people and still those TWO guys put fear into people almost 4 years later. Those TWO guys. Pretty powerful, those TWO guys.

I think those two guys....yes, TWO guys...must be supermen considering how much fear those TWO guys put into people and still those TWO guys put fear into people almost 4 years later. Those TWO guys. Pretty powerful, those TWO guys.

Yep. Just like George Zimmerman, that ONE guy, put so much rage into a portion of our nation.......just ONE guy. Yep, pretty powerful, ONE guy, and such a huge number of our citizens are ready to riot and murder in the streets........because of ONE guy. Yep.

Forum List

Back