The New Black Panthers are insane. "Citizens arrest."

Gosh I hope the NBP show up to my polling place in November. And please oh please oh please bring those billyclubs! I can't wait to see how they look shoved up their ass.

I love how Anderson Cooper tries to explain that Zimmerman hasn't been charged with a crime and the NBP spokesman acts as if that is irrelevant. Of course this is after he said his goal was to make a "citizens arrest" and turn him over to the "authorities."

This Muhammad guy is an idiot, he clearly has no understanding of the law. IMO, the guy is calling for a lynching -- he may as well be putting a bounty out on Zimmermans head.

Legally if Zimmerman is offed the NBP are all guilty of facilitation of murder, Spike Lee to boot for posting that (wrong) address.

Hell, If I was the DA in the county that bounty came out of I would charge all of them with conspiracy to commit murder. They're only advertising for a hitman to off Zimmerman...

Gosh I hope the NBP show up to my polling place in November. And please oh please oh please bring those billyclubs! I can't wait to see how they look shoved up their ass.

NOOO, you don't mean THESE non-intimidating boys, do you???:eusa_pray:

panther_20101119_223035-1.jpg

If someone tried to impede me from voting I'd beat the fuck out of them...

That shit would never happen in my district tho...

Forum List

Back