The New Black American: Conservative

... Many of us also have Native American heritage...

oooooh, that's a pretty gutsy claim, in light of the Cherokee Nation's recent official, racist declaration against all Negro citizens of Cherokee descent.
Truth isn't "gutsy" it simply is what it is. Some of our grandparents didn't talk much about their heritage because indians just were not popular or well thought of in their days. Mixed match and we can also have ancestors that came off the original boats. My dad told me I was one of the last of the daughters of the republic before he passed.

Seminole Nation - Indian Territory - Alice Brown Davis

Why Do People Act Like Black Conservatives Don't Exist? | NBC News
President Trump’s approval rating among African Americans hovers around 14 percent — but there are a number of black conservatives who do support him. NBC News Signal’s Simone Boyce followed three students all the way to the White House to find out why they love Trump...and his MAGA hat.

ME: Change is coming, slowly, but its coming. More videos to come in this thread. One note about this video: It is an NBC video by the way so it promotes the Lie about the so-called southern strategy. But still, its not a bad video, and shockingly fairly good since it came from the home of fake news, NBC.

Great thread

Forum List

Back