The New Black American: Conservative

The forum's house negro IM2, still as stupid as ever.
House negros are republican. I'm not.

I know dumb whites like you would like to believe there is a mass exodus of blacks from the democratic to the republican party but that's just not happening.

Most black people laugh at Larry Elders. He makes a killing off you racists. I'll give him credit for that.

Last edited:
House negros are republican.........

You're such a loser. Your life consists of nothing but crying like a BITCH and blaming whitey for your sorry loser life. Luckily you don't represent good African Americans

Democrats’ Dread Goes Real: Polls Show Black Support For Trump Rising
Democrats' Dread Goes Real: Polls Show Black Support For Trump Rising

Two polls released in the last week have confirmed what Republicans hope and Democrats fear: support in the black community for President Trump is rising.

On Monday, Rasmussen reports noted, “ICYMI: Last Friday we showed Black Likely Voter approval for @realDonaldTrump at 34%. We then found out that a recent widely quoted @EmersonPolling Registered Voters based poll showed Black Voter approval for @POTUS at 34.5%.”

The Emerson Poll, released November 21, indeed showed Trump with 34.5% of black registered voter approval. RedState noted, “Thirty four percent approval for President Donald Trump. And that’s not an outlier with other Rasmussen tallies, the average has actually gone up since last year when it was in the 20s.”

Why Do People Act Like Black Conservatives Don't Exist? | NBC News
President Trump’s approval rating among African Americans hovers around 14 percent — but there are a number of black conservatives who do support him. NBC News Signal’s Simone Boyce followed three students all the way to the White House to find out why they love Trump...and his MAGA hat.

ME: Change is coming, slowly, but its coming. More videos to come in this thread. One note about this video: It is an NBC video by the way so it promotes the Lie about the so-called southern strategy. But still, its not a bad video, and shockingly fairly good since it came from the home of fake news, NBC.

New polls show black support for Trump surging

Rush Limbaugh could hardly contain his excitement. “We’ve got three polls today showing Donald Trump at 30 percent or higher with black voters,” he told his national radio audience Monday. “We’ve got Emerson, we’ve got Rasmussen and we’ve got Marist!”

Rush was echoing a Trump 2020 campaign email titled “Black Voters Are Raising Their Voices in Support of President Trump. Recent Polls Show Significant Increase in Support from Black Community.”

“You can’t dispute the fact that African-Americans have been benefiting from President Trump’s policies,” Katrina Pierson with the Trump campaign said in a statement. “Four years ago, the president asked the black community, ‘What do you have to lose;’ now we are thinking, ‘Imagine what we stand to gain!’”

President Trump’s approval rating among African Americans hovers around 14 percent — but there are a number of black conservatives who do support him. NBC News Signal’s Simone Boyce followed three students all the way to the White House to find out why they love Trump...and his MAGA hat.

ME: Change is coming, slowly, but its coming. More videos to come in this thread. One note about this video: It is an NBC video by the way so it promotes the Lie about the so-called southern strategy. But still, its not a bad video, and shockingly fairly good since it came from the home of fake news, NBC.

........“You can’t dispute the fact that African-Americans have been benefiting from President Trump’s policies,” Katrina Pierson with the Trump campaign said in a statement. “Four years ago, the president asked the black community, ‘What do you have to lose;’ now we are thinking, ‘Imagine what we stand to gain!’”........

.........Democrats may be right about talk of 30 percent of black voters backing Trump being unrealistic. But if Trump gets half that support, his re-election would be all but assured. According to research reported by the Washington Post, Trump’s 2016 win was aided in part by a national drop in black turnout of just 4.7 points from 2012. In the swing states, black turnout fell a modest 5.3 percent.

Are black voters who stayed home rather than back Hillary Clinton really going to turn out for a Pete Buttigieg or Liz Warren? If low unemployment and investment in education persuade just 5 percent of black voters to cast their first GOP ballot, or (more likely) stay home, how do Democrats make up for those lost votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, Charlotte and Jacksonville?

Critics can mock Trump’s high-profile black supporters like Kanye, but Golden believes that’s a mistake. “Kanye isn’t alone. There are more African-Americans speaking out now than at any other time I remember.”

Maybe just enough to re-elect Donald Trump.

Trump is the new Harriet Tubman. She freed 70 slaves, Trump is freeing millions of blacks from the Democratic party inner city plantations. Good job Trump

Uneducated blacks are enjoying the pandering democrats give them, but they are destroying their ability to build a family, be successful because of the over bearing regulations, police state and flooding of foreigners in their neighborhoods.. but whites kiss there ass so they think they are winning

I wonder why a black people who says they are conservative and/or they are voting for Trump are treated like such unicorns by Trump voters??

If there are so many of them -- why continue to treat them like unicorns??

And what about America's past history are they trying to conserve

I wonder why a black people who says they are conservative and/or they are voting for Trump are treated like such unicorns by Trump voters??

I believe that a trust has to be built up by African Americans. And not everything goes the way you or anyone else wants. Where is the ending of poverty or the massive reduction of it in the inner cities. And there is a growing white poverty also around the nation. Impoverished white males are in worse shape then anybody. Because they have no backing as an approved group by government. That is the truth.

Unicorn or slave?

NBC's numbers are deceptive. In August of 2018, a Rasmussen poll found that President Trump had a 36% approval rating among black voters. That was up from 19% the previous year. Also consider this:

The highest approval rating among blacks for any previous GOP candidate was 12% in 1996 for believe it or not, Bob Dole.

Between Trump's approval by Hispanic voters and the increasing approval by black voters, I'd say the Democrats have a very serious problem.
'Awakening': Black voters 'abandoned' by Democrats warm to Trump
‘Awakening’: Black voters ‘abandoned’ by Democrats warm to Trump

Former NFL player Jack Brewer once raised campaign money for President Barack Obama, but now he’s among the increasing number of black voters who support President Trump.

“There is an awakening going on right now in the country,” Mr. Brewer said of black voters who traditionally support Democrats. “I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.”

Mr. Trump and his reelection team are aggressively courting black voters amid a strong economy that has reduced black unemployment to 5.5%, lowest in history. The Trump campaign launched its “Black Voices for Trump” coalition in Atlanta last month.

76022E9F-79EF-450E-B36B-2F6F2532C90D.jpeg
Trump is the mainstream

Forum List

Back