The New Black American: Conservative

Spoken like a true ignorant POS

He's 100 percent correct.

NOBODY here likes you. I know some of them.

And that's not true either. However I have friends in real life and being disliked by a few racists doesn't bother me because I didn't like YOU.

That's because she is not really a conservative you imbecile. She is one of the plantation slaves. like you, used by Fake News CNN

The only slaves are you and Owens. You're a loser. You live off your husband. You've accomplished nothing yourself.

Another hatemonger like you lying about Candace just like you do. Your video means nothing

Don't have to lie on Owens. She's a dumb ass who was handed 37,500 for being a victim according to you. She did not finish college and failed at everything she did until she found out she could play you dumb racists and get paid. And your dumb ass has fallen right in.

Thank God there are millions of great hard-working black Americans who are NOT racist little pathetic whining worms like you. YOU are the racist, not whites.

You are a racist. And what do you know about work? You live off your husbands labor. Now get off the computer and go wash his dirty drawers.

About

Black Conservative Movement Launches #CantBullyUs Campaign #cantbullyus hashtag on Twitter

We are walking away from the failed policies of the Democrats. And they #CantBullyUs for it!

View attachment 279528

Here we have another white "expert" on blacks. Trump will get less than 10 percent of the black vote. Less than 10 percent of us are republican. There are not very many of us walking away from the Democratic party because most of us are independent.

Why Do People Act Like Black Conservatives Don't Exist? | NBC News
President Trump’s approval rating among African Americans hovers around 14 percent — but there are a number of black conservatives who do support him. NBC News Signal’s Simone Boyce followed three students all the way to the White House to find out why they love Trump...and his MAGA hat.

ME: Change is coming, slowly, but its coming. More videos to come in this thread. One note about this video: It is an NBC video by the way so it promotes the Lie about the so-called southern strategy. But still, its not a bad video, and shockingly fairly good since it came from the home of fake news, NBC.

Candace Owens is a joke.

So a free thinking black person is a joke. You are such a hypocrite. This line of reasoning is the problem. If you don't think like we think you should then you're either a joke or not black.

It's the same thing that conservative gay people go through. If you don't tow the line the way we say then you are not part of us. Your not a true black or your not a true gay.

And that's not true either. However I have friends in real life and being disliked by a few racists doesn't bother me because I didn't like YOU.

That's because she is not really a conservative you imbecile. She is one of the plantation slaves. like you, used by Fake News CNN

The only slaves are you and Owens. You're a loser. You live off your husband. You've accomplished nothing yourself.

Another hatemonger like you lying about Candace just like you do. Your video means nothing

Don't have to lie on Owens. She's a dumb ass who was handed 37,500 for being a victim according to you. She did not finish college and failed at everything she did until she found out she could play you dumb racists and get paid. And your dumb ass has fallen right in.

Thank God there are millions of great hard-working black Americans who are NOT racist little pathetic whining worms like you. YOU are the racist, not whites.

You are a racist. And what do you know about work? You live off your husbands labor. Now get off the computer and go wash his dirty drawers.
I disagree with you about homemakers. Big time. The backbone of families has been reduced in this age. The costs of everything related has mushroomed and the stresses in families has done the same.

Saying such a thing makes you such a disgusting lowlife. Most black people would read that post and think you're a piece of shit.

You don't speak for blacks. I'm black you stupid ho. Most black people agree with me.

She is a brilliant young woman leading a national movement. You are the joke.

This young woman is a joke who took a $37,500 court settlement for racism and now your stupid white ass thinks she's brilliant because she says racism doesn't exist.

Racist threats case filed by Stamford High student settled for $37,500

The lawsuit, filed in May, accused the city of "failing to act in part because one of the callers is the son of Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy."

The exact amount the Board of Education paid the family of Candace Owens, now an 18-year-old Stamford High graduate, was made public yesterday after The Advocate filed a Freedom of Information request last week.

The untold truth of Candace Owens

Months after graduating Stamford High in Connecticut, Candace Owens' family settled with the state's Board of Education for $37,500 after Owens received racist threats. According to The News-Times, "at least one of five teenagers sitting in a car left messages threatening to kill Owens, who is black, and repeatedly used a racial epithet. In one of three messages, one of them referred to her as "dirty" and threatened to burn her house down and tar and feather her." One of the students was the 14-year-old son of then-Mayor of Stamford, Dannel Malloy.

The supposed ringleader was fellow student Evan Kopek, who "had a shouting match" with Owens two days before the incident in February 2017. Kopek was suspended, but the school refused to "discipline him and the other boys for an incident committed off school grounds unless the police made an arrest." This decision caused Owens to miss school for six weeks because "it was traumatic to attend with the alleged callers." The NAACP even offered its support. A little over a year later, the Board of Education settled with the Owens family.

Years later, during a 2019 appearance at CPAC, the annual conservative conference, Owens had this to say about racism in America (via Daily Beast). "Stop selling us our own oppression," she said. "Stop taking away our self-confidence by telling us that we can't because of racism, because of slavery. I've never been a slave in this country."

Read More: The untold truth of Candace Owens

Owens is a college dropout. I have a graduate degree. Owens is a joke. You like her because she says what you need to believe.

"The NRA is “the nation’s oldest civil rights organization” and was founded “to train Black Americans to use guns to defend themselves against the Ku Klux Klan, a Democrat terrorist group.”

Candace Owens

SMGDH

Saying such a thing makes you such a disgusting lowlife. Most black people would read that post and think you're a piece of shit.

You don't speak for blacks. I'm black you stupid ho. Most black people agree with me.

This young woman is a joke who took a $37,500 court settlement for racism and now your stupid white ass thinks she's brilliant because she says racism doesn't exist.

The lawsuit, filed in May, accused the city of "failing to act in part because one of the callers is the son of Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy."

The exact amount the Board of Education paid the family of Candace Owens, now an 18-year-old Stamford High graduate, was made public yesterday after The Advocate filed a Freedom of Information request last week.

Months after graduating Stamford High in Connecticut, Candace Owens' family settled with the state's Board of Education for $37,500 after Owens received racist threats. According to The News-Times, "at least one of five teenagers sitting in a car left messages threatening to kill Owens, who is black, and repeatedly used a racial epithet. In one of three messages, one of them referred to her as "dirty" and threatened to burn her house down and tar and feather her." One of the students was the 14-year-old son of then-Mayor of Stamford, Dannel Malloy.

The supposed ringleader was fellow student Evan Kopek, who "had a shouting match" with Owens two days before the incident in February 2017. Kopek was suspended, but the school refused to "discipline him and the other boys for an incident committed off school grounds unless the police made an arrest." This decision caused Owens to miss school for six weeks because "it was traumatic to attend with the alleged callers." The NAACP even offered its support. A little over a year later, the Board of Education settled with the Owens family.

Years later, during a 2019 appearance at CPAC, the annual conservative conference, Owens had this to say about racism in America (via Daily Beast). "Stop selling us our own oppression," she said. "Stop taking away our self-confidence by telling us that we can't because of racism, because of slavery. I've never been a slave in this country."

Owens is a college dropout. I have a graduate degree. Owens is a joke. You like her because she says what you need to believe.

"The NRA is “the nation’s oldest civil rights organization” and was founded “to train Black Americans to use guns to defend themselves against the Ku Klux Klan, a Democrat terrorist group.”

Candace Owens

SMGDH

And this shows how dumb she is.

Brother Robert F. Williams was not an NRA member.

I disagree with you about homemakers. Big time. The backbone of families has been reduced in this age. The costs of everything related has mushroomed and the stresses in families has done the same.

I don't care what you disagree with. This ignorant ho wants to talk, then we'll compare. I've got a AA, BA, And MA. Built 3 organizations. Have over 25 years of executive level work experience, own my home and didn't marry into it. I will not be lectured to by this woman in the manner she's doing it. She's done nothing. Her family was not dependent on her income to survive. Mine was dependent on me.

Last edited:
Why Do People Act Like Black Conservatives Don't Exist? | NBC News
President Trump’s approval rating among African Americans hovers around 14 percent — but there are a number of black conservatives who do support him. NBC News Signal’s Simone Boyce followed three students all the way to the White House to find out why they love Trump...and his MAGA hat.

ME: Change is coming, slowly, but its coming. More videos to come in this thread. One note about this video: It is an NBC video by the way so it promotes the Lie about the so-called southern strategy. But still, its not a bad video, and shockingly fairly good since it came from the home of fake news, NBC.

Candace Owens is a joke.

So a free thinking black person is a joke. You are such a hypocrite. This line of reasoning is the problem. If you don't think like we think you should then you're either a joke or not black.

It's the same thing that conservative gay people go through. If you don't tow the line the way we say then you are not part of us. Your not a true black or your not a true gay.

Those blacks are not free thinking. They are saying things you believe so you say that. The free thinkers reject what you believe and challenge it. This line of reasoning is the problem. If you don't think like we think you should then you're being told what to think by your democratic slave masters and are slaves on the democrat plantation.

Here we have another white "expert" on blacks..........

Thats better than you, a Negro Slave still stuck in the 50's thinking he understands todays young black conservatives

I live in 2019 and the things I talk about reflect that. You are white and you only pick black conservatives that validate your racism. I provided you examples of black conservatives and you rejected them because they don't. Diamond and Silk are clowns. But you're dumb so they appeal to you.

Candace Owens

SMGDH

And this shows how dumb she is.

Brother Robert F. Williams was not an NRA member.

100% correct.

download.jpg

LIBERAL CELEBS “DO NOT BELIEVE IN FREE EXPRESSION”
September 4, 2019
People in the 1940s and 50s who lost their ability to work in the entertainment industry because they were thought to be Soviet collaborators were called “blacklisted.”

‘50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know’: HarperCollins Reveals Breitbart Editor Jerome Hudson’s Book Cover
‘50 Things They Don't Want You to Know’: HarperCollins Reveals Breitbart Editor Jerome Hudson's Book Cover

50hudson1-640x480.jpg

On the most axial issues facing the nation; your professors; your politicians in Washington, DC; TV talking heads; and Hollywood celebrities don’t want you to know that:
  • Black and Hispanic students are more underrepresented at America’s top colleges and universities than before affirmative action.
  • Hispanics constitute over half of Border Patrol Agents.
  • The U.S. settled more refugees in 2018 than any other nation.
  • Half of federal arrests are immigration-related.
  • Amazon paid $0 in taxes on $11.2 billion in profits in 2018.
  • Taxpayers doled out $2.6 billion in food stamps to dead people in less than two years.
  • World leaders flew to Davos to discuss global warming in a fleet of 1,700 private jets.
  • 90 percent of plastic waste comes from Asia and Africa.
Click HERE to keep treading

Forum List

Back