The New Black American: Conservative

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Terri4Trump, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,011
    Why Do People Act Like Black Conservatives Don't Exist? | NBC News
    President Trump’s approval rating among African Americans hovers around 14 percent — but there are a number of black conservatives who do support him. NBC News Signal’s Simone Boyce followed three students all the way to the White House to find out why they love Trump...and his MAGA hat.

ME: Change is coming, slowly, but its coming. More videos to come in this thread. One note about this video: It is an NBC video by the way so it promotes the Lie about the so-called southern strategy. But still, its not a bad video, and shockingly fairly good since it came from the home of fake news, NBC.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,724
    I think they prefer using the ghettos as their models in order to keep playing the racist card. I have a grand that is half Latino but he'd fall under their narrative as being white. Many of us also have Native American heritage and we are also considered as being those terrible racist white people when we don't go along with their narratives. Its a bad game they are playing and it needs to be stopped. People need to wake up and smell how nasty their crap really is.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,005
    NBC's numbers are deceptive. In August of 2018, a Rasmussen poll found that President Trump had a 36% approval rating among black voters. That was up from 19% the previous year. Also consider this:

The highest approval rating among blacks for any previous GOP candidate was 12% in 1996 for believe it or not, Bob Dole.

Between Trump's approval by Hispanic voters and the increasing approval by black voters, I'd say the Democrats have a very serious problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,011
    I agree with every word.

I am sure the video has errors.It is from NBC after all. But I did like the interviews.

5. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,011

6. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,011
    Young, black, and conservative
    A vocal group of young African Americans wants to change the face of conservatism
    Young, black, and conservative - WORLD

Olivia Rondeau is used to facing tough opponents. The biracial Maryland native started wrestling as a freshman in high school, and in 2017 she made history by becoming the first female wrestler to win gold at the AAU Junior Olympic Games. But her toughest battles have come in a very different arena—the online wild west of social media, where users navigate political correctness, angry mobs, and “cancel culture.”

Around nine months ago, Rondeau posted a video to her YouTube channel—previously used just for her wrestling videos—titled “Why I Am Blexiting.” The term Blexit refers to a movement founded by conservative commentator Candace Owens that encourages the “black exit” of African Americans from the Democratic Party. In the video, Rondeau described why she rejected Democratic values and policies, such as the welfare state.

Owens shared the video, and a star-struck Rondeau found herself ushered into an energetic group of like-minded young adults and teens, many of them sporting outsized online followings.

These kids log on to Twitter every day and challenge all the stereotypes of their generation by being young, black, and some of President Donald Trump’s most outspoken supporters. And sometimes, they pay a price for it.

[​IMG]

7. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,011
    White Liberal Punk out to destroy black conservative woman. So what's new.

8. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +815
    Hello. When writing or speaking about black American citizens, I really wish people would distinguish responsible, reasonably well-adjusted, FREE-THINKING black American citizens, from illogical, INTRA-RACIAL HATE & DISCRIMINATION practicing #ProBlack American citizens!

_HATE EMBRACING Denounce Mechee X, Vicki Dillard, Shonne Etienne.png

Peace.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,011
    Well, I am posting about "responsible, reasonably well-adjusted, FREE-THINKING black American citizens", and our forum buddy here IM2 who you quoted is the "illogical, INTRA-RACIAL HATE & DISCRIMINATION practicing" sort of Leftist you speak of.

The reaction of an uneducated fool, wallowing in ignorance, who does not know how to deal with the FACT that his own race is moving on, doing well, embracing conservatism, and letting the hate go, while he is stuck in the victimhood mentality that the Democrat Slavemasters have told him he must have. So sad.

Actually, my posts and videos are a bunch of black people, not white people. There are no white people speaking in the videos, just black people. Your hate has blinded you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Terri4Trump

Terri4Trump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,011
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2