The New And Improved Mother Of The Year Nomination Thread

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Too bad they don't live in South Dakota.

--------

NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. -- A mother confronted a neighbor who alleged raped her 7-year-old son and threatened to call police, but accepted $600 to let the man molest her son again, authorities said.

The 30-year-old unemployed mother was charged Tuesday with capital sexual battery and child abuse. The neighbor, Nicholas Quiles, 48, has been charged with capital sexual battery. Both are being held without bail.

The sexual assaults happened the first two weeks of February, Lt. Jeffrey Harrington said.

The boy told his 11-year-old sister that Quiles did "bad things to him," detectives said. An anonymous tip led investigators to the neighbor and mother.

"There are definitely oddities to this case," Harrington said. "I hope we never have to investigate anything like this again."

http://www.local6.com/news/8355926/detail.html

I would have taken the $600... and shoved it somewhere painful! Incomprehensible that a mother could allow this.

mom4 said:
I would have taken the $600... and shoved it somewhere painful! Incomprehensible that a mother could allow this.

Excellent idea.

Take the money..set up the "meet."

Call the police..tell them the guy offered $100.00 to molest the boy and she took the money so he can be arrested.

When the guy tells the police he gave her $600.00, she can deny and show the $100.00

He is in jail and she is $500.00 richer.

Would be a good way to start paying for the boy's counseling.

GotZoom said:
Excellent idea.

Take the money..set up the "meet."

Call the police..tell them the guy offered $100.00 to molest the boy and she took the money so he can be arrested.

When the guy tells the police he gave her $600.00, she can deny and show the $100.00

He is in jail and she is $500.00 richer.

Would be a good way to start paying for the boy's counseling.
Awesome! :thup:

Forum List

Back