The new and appoved Seattle Seahawk thread

damn who would have thunk the seahawks would have won this game.The eagles in the NFC looked like they were in a class by themselves. well just shows you never know what they have planned for the team to go to the superbowl from the NFC. I figured there was no way in hell the Rams had a chance against them next week.

Just shows anything can happen.one thing that you CAN count on though and bet you life savings on if you are that big a gambler,is the NFL DOES have it all planned and scripted for the cheaters to win the superbowl again. they dont care who from the NFL gets there,just as long as it is the cheaters winning it all. all the owners are all in on it.Kraft takes the heat and looks like the villain while all the other owners get a cut from it.

Why? Because they beat a bunch of bad teams?

true they always beat a bunch of bad teams.teams that dont belong in the NFL.teams that high school teams could beat. thats why it is laughable the brady ass kissers who think he is the greatest QB ever.He is such a wuss,he could not even take a mere hit the knee by helmet missing an entire season because of that. after that they outlawed that hit.i guarantee you brady went and whined to goddel about that and he gave him his wish.Goddel has his head up robert krafts ass.worst commissioner by leaps and bounds for the sport.

Had brady played in the ear when dan marino and jim kelly did,there is no way in hell they would win division title after division title having to face serious competition like that and an era where teams were allowed to play defense and the QB was thrown around like a rag doll instead of these mini skirts they where now.

you DO realise last years superbowl was scripted dont you? that it was all planned out that way that the falcons would get a huge lead and then let the patriots come back and win so their hero Brady would go down as leading the biggest comeback in NFL history right?

same with the other superbowl before that,it was so OBVIOUS pete carrol threw that game and took a payoff. just like he did in that monday night game against the falcons where big money was involved.

Marshall Lynch was smart,who would want to play for a coach who cost the team the superbowl and threw the game? Lynch knew Carrol did.dont blame him a bit for wanting to play for his hometown team instead of that criminal carrol.

They didn't repeat idiot. The SB when seattle was picked off was in 2015. Denver won in 2016

I did not say they repeated.just that in both superbowls the two games were so obviously fixed for them to win before the game started.

a month after that superbowl i watched that game online after hearing many people on the net say the game was obviously fixed. they were right,the first half the players were ATTACKING,then the second half,they got major conservative and started doing dumb things they did NOT do in the first half like throw the ball on third and one for example.you dont do ANY of those things if you are trying to win a game.it was so OBVIOUS the players quit in the second half and did not give any of the effort they did give in the first.if you are serious about trying to win a superbowl,.NOBODY in their right mind does ANY of those things.

these superbowl games are no different than boxing when a boxer get paid to take a dive.

Throwing the ball on 3rd and 1 is fine if it;s a 2 or 3 yd pass. Matt Ryan retarded ass stepped back to throw a long bomb which is why he was sacked. It should have been a quick 2 yd pass

damn who would have thunk the seahawks would have won this game.The eagles in the NFC looked like they were in a class by themselves. well just shows you never know what they have planned for the team to go to the superbowl from the NFC. I figured there was no way in hell the Rams had a chance against them next week.

Just shows anything can happen.one thing that you CAN count on though and bet you life savings on if you are that big a gambler,is the NFL DOES have it all planned and scripted for the cheaters to win the superbowl again. they dont care who from the NFL gets there,just as long as it is the cheaters winning it all. all the owners are all in on it.Kraft takes the heat and looks like the villain while all the other owners get a cut from it.

true they always beat a bunch of bad teams.teams that dont belong in the NFL.teams that high school teams could beat. thats why it is laughable the brady ass kissers who think he is the greatest QB ever.He is such a wuss,he could not even take a mere hit the knee by helmet missing an entire season because of that. after that they outlawed that hit.i guarantee you brady went and whined to goddel about that and he gave him his wish.Goddel has his head up robert krafts ass.worst commissioner by leaps and bounds for the sport.

Had brady played in the ear when dan marino and jim kelly did,there is no way in hell they would win division title after division title having to face serious competition like that and an era where teams were allowed to play defense and the QB was thrown around like a rag doll instead of these mini skirts they where now.

you DO realise last years superbowl was scripted dont you? that it was all planned out that way that the falcons would get a huge lead and then let the patriots come back and win so their hero Brady would go down as leading the biggest comeback in NFL history right?

same with the other superbowl before that,it was so OBVIOUS pete carrol threw that game and took a payoff. just like he did in that monday night game against the falcons where big money was involved.

Marshall Lynch was smart,who would want to play for a coach who cost the team the superbowl and threw the game? Lynch knew Carrol did.dont blame him a bit for wanting to play for his hometown team instead of that criminal carrol.

They didn't repeat idiot. The SB when seattle was picked off was in 2015. Denver won in 2016

I did not say they repeated.just that in both superbowls the two games were so obviously fixed for them to win before the game started.

a month after that superbowl i watched that game online after hearing many people on the net say the game was obviously fixed. they were right,the first half the players were ATTACKING,then the second half,they got major conservative and started doing dumb things they did NOT do in the first half like throw the ball on third and one for example.you dont do ANY of those things if you are trying to win a game.it was so OBVIOUS the players quit in the second half and did not give any of the effort they did give in the first.if you are serious about trying to win a superbowl,.NOBODY in their right mind does ANY of those things.

these superbowl games are no different than boxing when a boxer get paid to take a dive.

Throwing the ball on 3rd and 1 is fine if it;s a 2 or 3 yd pass. Matt Ryan retarded ass stepped back to throw a long bomb which is why he was sacked. It should have been a quick 2 yd pass

forever the apologist.lol

I was pissed because it was a great SB party with great food and that comeback ruined my night. That falcons coach should have been fired. U don't blow a lead like that in the SB

And I believe he will be if they miss the playoffs this season

What I have found interesting by listening to the sports talking heads is Seattle didn't beat Philadelphia....Philadelphia lost to Seattle. Which they tried to diminishes Seattle win and gave the a whole group of excuses for the Eagles lost.

What I have found interesting by listening to the sports talking heads is Seattle didn't beat Philadelphia....Philadelphia lost to Seattle. Which they tried to diminishes Seattle win and gave the a whole group of excuses for the Eagles lost.

U must be listening to sports talking heads in philly

You said you watched the Super Bowl in February or at least from 20 minutes into the game and on. Isn’t that what you posted in February? Please let me know if I am wrong.

Actually a more fair and reasonable reply would have been that is because Ryan got sacked on purpose.you throw on third and one when you are behind and desperate to catch up.not when you have a huge lead and you sure as hell dont stop attacking as they did IF you are trying to win the superbowl which was obviously not the case,it was so OBVIOUS the players quit in the scond half same as it was so obvious carrol threw the game against them two year prior.

Jaguars release statement: Identifying fans who threw objects at Seahawks, will ban for life

Quote:
The Jacksonville Jaguars are taking what happened at the end of Sunday’s game against the Seattle Seahawks seriously. In a statement released by the club, the team says it is working with NFL Security, the stadium management company, the Jacksonville Sherriff’s Office and the stadium security company to identify fans who threw objects at Seahawks players. Those who are identified will lose the ability to purchase tickets and/or will have season tickets revoked. They will also be banned from attending any further games. Seahawks defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson had multiple fans throw objects at him as he was leaving the field following an ejection. Receiver Doug Baldwin appeared to have a can thrown at his back after a touchdown earlier in the game, too. This type of behavior absolutely cannot be tolerated. The Jaguars are doing the right thing to ensure those who did throw objects at players will be punished. Earlier this afternoon, the NFL opted not to suspend Seahawks players for their.

Word from the media that covers the Hawks, is the Hawks are getting a reputation of being sore losers and worse. I dunno, I don’t watch them but that seems to be the reports.

Jaguars release statement: Identifying fans who threw objects at Seahawks, will ban for life

Quote:
The Jacksonville Jaguars are taking what happened at the end of Sunday’s game against the Seattle Seahawks seriously. In a statement released by the club, the team says it is working with NFL Security, the stadium management company, the Jacksonville Sherriff’s Office and the stadium security company to identify fans who threw objects at Seahawks players. Those who are identified will lose the ability to purchase tickets and/or will have season tickets revoked. They will also be banned from attending any further games. Seahawks defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson had multiple fans throw objects at him as he was leaving the field following an ejection. Receiver Doug Baldwin appeared to have a can thrown at his back after a touchdown earlier in the game, too. This type of behavior absolutely cannot be tolerated. The Jaguars are doing the right thing to ensure those who did throw objects at players will be punished. Earlier this afternoon, the NFL opted not to suspend Seahawks players for their.

Retarded Pete carroll said fans who pay money to come to the game can do what they want

Quote:

Retarded Pete carroll said fans who pay money to come to the game can do what they want

He throws football games all the time so no surprise in the least he said that if true.LOL

Quote:

He throws football games all the time so no surprise in the least he said that if true.LOL

I think that was his retarded way of being politically correct

It’s already decided and scripted according to you lafartfan. You are pathetic, when your team loses it’s scripted, when your team wins, its talent! Lol! What a joke you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An NFL.com article after Sunday’s 42-7 loss suggested that Kam Chancellor, Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril and Jimmy Graham could be gone by the start of next season. That would an astonishing bloodletting, but this is also a team that needs new blood.
Seahawks’ ugly loss to Rams a day of reckoning, and big changes may be coming

some new blood needed indeed,STARTING with the head coach who the whole team has lost confidance in ever since he threw the superbowl to the cheaters.

Forum List

Back