The new and appoved Seattle Seahawk thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by antiquity, Aug 14, 2017.

1. antiquity

antiquity Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +400
    Well after a very slow start the Hawks erupt in the second half both on offense and defense and got a good lopsided win. Injuries, a lot of injuries didn't seems to slow the defense down. Seattle out passed Indy 295 to 157 and out rushed them 194 to 98....no Seattle player rushed for more than 52 yards but five players got plenty of yards combined.

Griffin stepped in and did a good job in place of Lane and Smith like wise did good in place of Avril. Seattle defense forced Brissett to throw wildly and Indy paid the price especially in the second half.

Seattle made a step in the right direction for a change in holding their penalties down.

I can see some important improvement in the offensive line which has been one of my concerns this season.

2. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,408
    I quit watching all NFL football until they get their crap together and provide entertainment over politics, I'm done.

3. antiquity

antiquity Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +400
    In the game last night between the Chiefs and the Skins.... only one Kansas City player sat out the Anthem. I didn't watch the beginning of any of the other games so I can't comment on what happened. Also I stopped watching the talking heads on all the pre-game shows.
    Things will change back as soon as it starts affecting the Networks, players and owners pocket book. Endorsements, dropped ads and empty seats.....

4. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,408
    It may or may not change and I may or may not go back to watching or following football. As having friends and relatives that died for the rights of players to demonstrate they have all the right to protest in a poor manner. I have a right to protest the players and the NFL for handling it the way they have. I got to watch a lot of college games this weekend and enjoyed the game. As for Michael Bennett, the poor oppressed black man that lied about his encounter with the Las Vegas police, I have no respect for him. To lie about his encounter, especially after the events of yesterday put his foolishness in a whole new light. Loved how the poor oppressed Bennett used his NFL privilege to get him out of his situation.

5. antiquity

antiquity Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +400
    Seattle favorite by 6 over the Giants. Defense will win this game.