The new and appoved Seattle Seahawk thread

While we lost I enjoyed watching the Seahawks-Cardinals game Thursday night. I could not make it through the Cardinals-49'ers game last Sunday, just awful football and so this one was very much welcomed. That scramble by Wilson where he hit Doug Baldwin was wild, the only downers were the number of penalties and injuries.

While we lost I enjoyed watching the Seahawks-Cardinals game Thursday night. I could not make it through the Cardinals-49'ers game last Sunday, just awful football and so this one was very much welcomed. That scramble by Wilson where he hit Doug Baldwin was wild, the only downers were the number of penalties and injuries.

thursday night football has got to go..till that stupid game got scheduled,we did not have teams wearing all these stupid disgusting looking uniform colors all the time on prime time games.:mad:

thursday night football has got to go..till that stupid game got scheduled,we did not have teams wearing all these stupid disgusting looking uniform colors all the time on prime time games.:mad:

Which do you consider worst...The Seahawks wearing fluorescent green once a year or Pittsburgh's bumble bee uniforms several times a year?

Thursday night football always sneaks up on me and has done vast harm to my fantasy football team. At least that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

The Seahawks did look like highlight pens the other night. I didn't give it any thought beyond that, the league's focus on fashion is something I can't relate to.

Walsh is just not a long kicker...period. His kickoffs rarely reach the end zone. In today's NFL, 50 yard field goals are almost a given...the stupid play at the end of the first half was another one of Carroll's **** poor calls.
I also think Wilson can't win games on his own, but the pass interception and fumble in the first quarter makes me believe he can lose games by himself.
Seattle strategy of using eggshell running back who seem to run up and fall down is not cutting it. Another running back who runs the ball six times and gets hurt....same old story. Lacy three carries for 2 yards.
Seattle out rushed and out passed Atlanta, but trading field goals against touchdowns won't didn't cut it last night or any game.
The two replacement defensive backs looked lost and Thomas while I was glad he was back didn't seem to play with a lot of gust-o. Bobby Wagner was again absolutely amazing, he right now is the heart and soul of Seattle defense.

decided to watch my first monday night game this year since last year which was the only one last year as well. No surprise in the least that pete the cheat took another payoff to throw a game.:biggrin:Primetime there is too much money at stake i just knew he would do that again.:biggrin:

this guy is a bigger criminal than Belicheat.Belicheat at LEAST cheats to WIN,not to lose. Lynch was smart to leave one year later after that asshole cost him the chance to score the winning touchdown in a superbowl. He wised up and knew he was on the take as well.:thup:

Man the announcers could not believe the call either,they were as flabbergasted as i was.:D Even John Gruden chipped in at the postgame show and said he also could not believe it saying the call was CRAZY.:up:
:lmao::rofl::haha:

I might actually take the time to watch them when they play the Rams again.I would be surprised in the least if he doesnt take ANOTHER payoff to throw that game as well.:lol:

What a life saving win that was on SNF for the Seahawks. Wilson out played Wentz in a very critical game for Seattle to keep their chances alive in the playoffs. With Atlanta's lost to the Vikings it puts Seattle in the number five slot and still a game back of the Rams who have to play the Eagles next week.
A little improvement in the running game took pressure off Wilson, who had a fantastic game, by the Eagles pass rush, but the offensive line still struggled. Seattle pass rush made Wentz hurry his release and cause a lot of errant passes. The only draw back I could see in the pass rush was the Eagles offensive line pushed Bennett 5-6 yards past the quarterback. Bennett did not have a good game.
A vast and maybe a deciding factor in the game was the lack of penalties by Seattle which only had 5 penalties for 46 yards. Of course Bennett got his usual and expected off sides five yarder. On the other side of the ball Philadelphia penalties helped Seattle keep one of their drives alive.
Overall it was a very unexpected win for Seattle. I just hope they can keep it up next week in Jacksonville.

What a life saving win that was on SNF for the Seahawks. Wilson out played Wentz in a very critical game for Seattle to keep their chances alive in the playoffs. With Atlanta's lost to the Vikings it puts Seattle in the number five slot and still a game back of the Rams who have to play the Eagles next week.
A little improvement in the running game took pressure off Wilson, who had a fantastic game, by the Eagles pass rush, but the offensive line still struggled. Seattle pass rush made Wentz hurry his release and cause a lot of errant passes. The only draw back I could see in the pass rush was the Eagles offensive line pushed Bennett 5-6 yards past the quarterback. Bennett did not have a good game.
A vast and maybe a deciding factor in the game was the lack of penalties by Seattle which only had 5 penalties for 46 yards. Of course Bennett got his usual and expected off sides five yarder. On the other side of the ball Philadelphia penalties helped Seattle keep one of their drives alive.
Overall it was a very unexpected win for Seattle. I just hope they can keep it up next week in Jacksonville.

The Eagles are not unbeatable when the other team has a good QB. The eagles been beating the niners and beard and cards............all teams with no QB's

The Eagles are not unbeatable when the other team has a good QB. The eagles been beating the niners and beard and cards............all teams with no QB's

I have to agree that Philadelphia doesn't have the toughest schedule in the NFL, but disagree with one thing you pointed out...Kirk Cousins is no slough and the Eagles beat them twice. And the Eagles did beat the Cowboys with their running back.....but Dallas will be at full strength when the Eagles play them on the last game of the season. It could be interesting.

I have to agree that Philadelphia doesn't have the toughest schedule in the NFL, but disagree with one thing you pointed out...Kirk Cousins is no slough and the Eagles beat them twice. And the Eagles did beat the Cowboys with their running back.....but Dallas will be at full strength when the Eagles play them on the last game of the season. It could be interesting.

Zeke didn't play against the eagles idiot

Right..... I should have said without but my next line said Dallas will be at full strength next time........and the way Dallas was playing at the time I doubt Zeke would have made a difference.....the only idiot was Prescott who could move a dust bunny let alone a football team......

But please watch you mouth with the personal attacks..

Right..... I should have said without but my next line said Dallas will be at full strength next time........and the way Dallas was playing at the time I doubt Zeke would have made a difference.....the only idiot was Prescott who could move a dust bunny let alone a football team......

But please watch you mouth with the personal attacks..

Stop acting gay

damn who would have thunk the seahawks would have won this game.The eagles in the NFC looked like they were in a class by themselves. well just shows you never know what they have planned for the team to go to the superbowl from the NFC. I figured there was no way in hell the Rams had a chance against them next week.

Just shows anything can happen.one thing that you CAN count on though and bet you life savings on if you are that big a gambler,is the NFL DOES have it all planned and scripted for the cheaters to win the superbowl again. they dont care who from the NFL gets there,just as long as it is the cheaters winning it all. all the owners are all in on it.Kraft takes the heat and looks like the villain while all the other owners get a cut from it.

damn who would have thunk the seahawks would have won this game.The eagles in the NFC looked like they were in a class by themselves. well just shows you never know what they have planned for the team to go to the superbowl from the NFC. I figured there was no way in hell the Rams had a chance against them next week.

Just shows anything can happen.one thing that you CAN count on though and bet you life savings on if you are that big a gambler,is the NFL DOES have it all planned and scripted for the cheaters to win the superbowl again. they dont care who from the NFL gets there,just as long as it is the cheaters winning it all. all the owners are all in on it.Kraft takes the heat and looks like the villain while all the other owners get a cut from it.

Why? Because they beat a bunch of bad teams?

And the Rams are ASS and will get smoked next week

true they always beat a bunch of bad teams.teams that dont belong in the NFL.teams that high school teams could beat. thats why it is laughable the brady ass kissers who think he is the greatest QB ever.He is such a wuss,he could not even take a mere hit the knee by helmet missing an entire season because of that. after that they outlawed that hit.i guarantee you brady went and whined to goddel about that and he gave him his wish.Goddel has his head up robert krafts ass.worst commissioner by leaps and bounds for the sport.

Had brady played in the ear when dan marino and jim kelly did,there is no way in hell they would win division title after division title having to face serious competition like that and an era where teams were allowed to play defense and the QB was thrown around like a rag doll instead of these mini skirts they where now.

you DO realise last years superbowl was scripted dont you? that it was all planned out that way that the falcons would get a huge lead and then let the patriots come back and win so their hero Brady would go down as leading the biggest comeback in NFL history right?

same with the other superbowl before that,it was so OBVIOUS pete carrol threw that game and took a payoff. just like he did in that monday night game against the falcons where big money was involved.

Marshall Lynch was smart,who would want to play for a coach who cost the team the superbowl and threw the game? Lynch knew Carrol did.dont blame him a bit for wanting to play for his hometown team instead of that criminal carrol.

thats what I thought as well before sunday nights game,the fact the seahawks pulled a huge shocker-now I have no idea who will win that game.

true they always beat a bunch of bad teams.teams that dont belong in the NFL.teams that high school teams could beat. thats why it is laughable the brady ass kissers who think he is the greatest QB ever.He is such a wuss,he could not even take a mere hit the knee by helmet missing an entire season because of that. after that they outlawed that hit.i guarantee you brady went and whined to goddel about that and he gave him his wish.Goddel has his head up robert krafts ass.worst commissioner by leaps and bounds for the sport.

Had brady played in the ear when dan marino and jim kelly did,there is no way in hell they would win division title after division title having to face serious competition like that and an era where teams were allowed to play defense and the QB was thrown around like a rag doll instead of these mini skirts they where now.

you DO realise last years superbowl was scripted dont you? that it was all planned out that way that the falcons would get a huge lead and then let the patriots come back and win so their hero Brady would go down as leading the biggest comeback in NFL history right?

same with the other superbowl before that,it was so OBVIOUS pete carrol threw that game and took a payoff. just like he did in that monday night game against the falcons where big money was involved.

Marshall Lynch was smart,who would want to play for a coach who cost the team the superbowl and threw the game? Lynch knew Carrol did.dont blame him a bit for wanting to play for his hometown team instead of that criminal carrol.

They didn't repeat idiot. The SB when seattle was picked off was in 2015. Denver won in 2016

thats what I thought as well before sunday nights game,the fact the seahawks pulled a huge shocker-now I have no idea who will win that game.

The Rams losing 34-17 because their QB is overrated and their defense is ASS

They didn't repeat idiot. The SB when seattle was picked off was in 2015. Denver won in 2016

I did not say they repeated.just that in both superbowls the two games were so obviously fixed for them to win before the game started.

a month after that superbowl i watched that game online after hearing many people on the net say the game was obviously fixed. they were right,the first half the players were ATTACKING,then the second half,they got major conservative and started doing dumb things they did NOT do in the first half like throw the ball on third and one for example.you dont do ANY of those things if you are trying to win a game.it was so OBVIOUS the players quit in the second half and did not give any of the effort they did give in the first.if you are serious about trying to win a superbowl,.NOBODY in their right mind does ANY of those things.

these superbowl games are no different than boxing when a boxer get paid to take a dive.

Forum List

Back