The new American intelligentsia

That the people who want companies to be able to run amok with no regulation are saying Obama wants to turn America into a third world country is quite priceless.

Also, a guy saying he's not supporting Joe Wilson for president while holding a sign reading "Joe Wilson for President". Seriously, these people are fries short of a Happy Meal.

I sure wish one of those cocky little smart ass liberals with a camera would interview me, I'd straighten his ass out in heart beat. Well... ya know... a lot of people probably did, but he chose to cherry pick who he'd put in his little partisan hack video.

Well...since all the videos I've seen, both on television and posted, were raving about how the protesters had "finally woken up" to what's wrong with America, I think it's great that we get to see that many of them don't have a clue.

That the people who want companies to be able to run amok with no regulation are saying Obama wants to turn America into a third world country is quite priceless.

Shit, you don't comprehend or read much do you? There is too much wrong with your statement to begin to explain, but here's a hint, try starting a business of your own.

I sure wish one of those cocky little smart ass liberals with a camera would interview me, I'd straighten his ass out in heart beat. Well... ya know... a lot of people probably did, but he chose to cherry pick who he'd put in his little partisan hack video.

Well...since all the videos I've seen, both on television and posted, were raving about how the protesters had "finally woken up" to what's wrong with America, I think it's great that we get to see that many of them don't have a clue.

And I wouldn't expect any other kind of an argument or observation from your partisan hack self either.... :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

you could be a youtube star then, but watch where you put your pinky.

My "pinky?" Is that some kind of homo slang? We talking politics here, not perversions.

you could be a youtube star then, but watch where you put your pinky.

My "pinky?" Is that some kind of homo slang? We talking politics here, not perversions.

here is how you find your pinky. find your thumb (1), then count your fingers until you reach the last finger on your hand. when you reach (5) you will have reached your pinky, assuming you still got it and did not lose it in the mouth of a liberal. if you reach a number higher than 5 (maybe 2.000.000, you never know these days, ask for a second opinion)

homo slang, my ass, hahaha. oops i wrote my ass, no don't write it. i take it back. me no homo, oof that was close.

The nostalgia is strong in these threads ... back protesting Bush and such ... it's strange how now everyone has traded places here ... strange and frightening really.

Jeezus Keeeerist. I think I'm going to resign from the human race.
Why??...Because some leftist hack cherry picked a few nutters out of tens of thousands of people??

No, and I'm not ignoring the fact that there are plenty of liberals who are just as stupid like the ones who live in Boulder, Colorado who voted for Obama cause its cool and all my friends are liberals and we hate McCain cause he's just like Bush even though we don't even know why or if its true or anything at all about any of the candidates except what has been force fed to us.

I've just finally reached the limit of my own cynicism with the teabagger video and have decided that I can't take human beings' stupidity any longer. I'm moving to Antarctica to get away from these people, eventually it'll be a paradise down there once global warming really gets going.

Last edited:
A few dingbats edited together to make everyone look like a dingbat. Dingbats exist on both sides. Nothing new in any of this.

4:37 in -- Washington DC is the District of Corruption - spot on.

Last edited:
I've been witness to the cherry picking many media establishments claim not to do on more than one occasion. My favourite happened a couple of years ago at a NRA function I attended. We watched a media crew arrive, they proceeded to scope potential people to interview, spotted good ol camouflage wearing Billy Bob Buttfuck, his bucktooth 1st cousin wife with three kids that came out of a Clive Barker movie and made a bee line. Note that the vast majority of people in attendance were professionals, doctors, lawyers, engineers, police, etc. The crew did this one interview, patted each other on the back for a job well done then started to leave. Before they left they were confronted by a few of the attendees concerning their "unbiased" work, and claimed they only had enough time to do the one interview, then left.

Forum List

Back