The new (2nd) Boehner House bill passes

Maybe I've lost track of what you were originally asking, but as far as I know I've more than answered. What was I 'Complaining' about?

You did so much side tracking , go back and look in the thread. Because I still stand ready to debate the issue.

I am not surprised youve forgotten.

In other words, you've forgotten.

Otherwise just tell me. I'm not digging thru pages of posts just to find out that I already proved my point many times over.

Please state your case.

Oh yeah...

You wanted to know why the Dems haven't put a definitive proposal on the table.

I've more than answered that. Perhaps your reading comprehension isn't very good.

Does Richard understand that we cannot just arbitrarily print up money?

Does Richard understand that the more we print the less it is worth?

I don't think he does.............................

Yes, we can!

And we have been since the 1930's.

Just as long as we don't print too much too quickly everything is working out just fine.

I know that that's difficult to comprehend, but that's the real reason that the U.S. is the most powerful nation in the world.

Nice being the world's currency reserve, too bad the wingnuts are trying to completely fuck it up for us.

If we default, it is highly likely that China will be the world's currency reserve. Then they can print up as much money as they like, and they will be the world's dominate economic power.

Note: Great Britian was the world's currency reserve before the U.S. Did ya notice how they lost their place in the world economic standing just about the same time that the U.S began to be the world's number 1?

Think about it.

Kinda make you wonder who the Tea Party really works for.

Yes, we can!

Just as long as we don't print too much too quickly everything is working out just fine.

I know that that's difficult to comprehend, but that's the real reason that the U.S. is the most powerful nation in the world.

Nice being the world's currency reserve, too bad the wingnuts are trying to completely fuck it up for us.

If we default, it is highly likely that China will be the world's currency reserve. Then they can print up as much money as they like, and they will be the world's dominate economic power.

Note: Great Britian was the world's currency reserve before the U.S. Did ya notice how they lost their place in the world economic standing just about the same time that the U.S began to be the world's number 1?

Think about it.

Might I suggest economics 101?

We print more when our Economy can back it up and support it.

When you print cash that is unsupported (Like a certain administration has been doing) it does things like cause inflation........... Just one reason a nickel loaf of bread now costs $2.70 or more.

Yes, we can!

Think about it.

When you print cash that is unsupported (Like a certain administration has been doing) it does things like cause inflation........... Just one reason a nickel loaf of bread now costs $2.70 or more.

That's why economics 101 is economics 101.

Next thing you'll be telling me is that you believe that supply vs. Demand bullshit.

Come back when you have a doctorate in economics...that's when they start talking reality

Yes, we can!

Think about it.

Next thing you'll be telling me is that you believe that supply vs. Demand bullshit.

Come back when you have a doctorate in economics...that's when they start talking reality

And let me know when you have landed back on planet earth.

Or did you think inflation was because you got a 10 cent raise?

And let me know when you have landed back on planet earth.

Or did you think inflation was because you got a 10 cent raise?

The causes of inflation are many and are complex. If you think that it's simply a matter of supply and demand or the amount of money in circulation, you're a simpleton.

One of the factors that has been screwing up this economy for years is that there's too much emphasis on stopping inflation and deflation...ideally there should be moderate amounts of inflation and deflation...based on the simplicity of money supply and supply vs. demand.

But when all other real economic factors are manipulated to simply stop inflation or deflation the economy becomes a mess.

It's putting the cart before the horse.

they will take this bill and do what they will and send it back to the house, and we'll see whats what.

That is if harry allows it to be debated, which he didn't allow for the last plan.

they can, and I know that this is radical but, they can draft score and pass their own plan.

They can, but highly unlikely.
The President, thus the Democrats, want to bury the whole debt debate until after 2012.
Period.

yes but this only gives Obama 1 trillion for debt., at current burn rates that won't last 6 months if that;)

we get to do this all again hence the 'panel', which underwhelms me.

Both of these plans underwhelm me.
Nobody gets it...just look at some of the numb nuts on this forum. Too busy pointing fingers at each other to bother to notice that neither plan addresses the problem. One kicks the can down the road 6 months, the other till after the 2012 election...and they think there is a difference!
You and me...we're in the same boat - we just want to reach the finish line. Were the guys that gave these rats the freakin money to piss it all the way and then some.

Forum List

Back