The new (2nd) Boehner House bill passes

Reid said it's doa. Sure, he'll try to doctor it up but don't think it'll fly once it heads back to the house. This shows how weak that O really is. We need real leadership in this country....in a hurry.

Last edited:
It just passed 218-208 with absolutely not one vote from a democrat.

Now What Will The Senate Do? If Harry Reid kills this then Obama will not be reelected. America is tired of this. This is the republicans THIRD bill sent to them. On the other hand, where is Obama's plan?

Why would a Democratic Senate and a Democratic president support a bill written by the rightwing of the Republican party?

they will take this bill and do what they will and send it back to the house, and we'll see whats what.

That is if harry allows it to be debated, which he didn't allow for the last plan.

they can, and I know that this is radical but, they can draft score and pass their own plan.

Wow, looks like an awful lot of Republicans either voted against this or refused to vote for it....over the top by just 1 vote...things are looking pretty pitiful for Boehner & Co.

Otherwise this was just one big waste of everybody's time.

Wow, looks like an awful lot of Republicans either voted against this or refused to vote for it....over the top by just 1 vote...things are looking pretty pitiful for Boehner & Co.

Otherwise this was just one big waste of everybody's time.

they only needed to 214 today. there were 17 rep nays.....

Reid said it's doa. Sure, he'll try to doctor it up but don't think it'll fly once it heads back to the house.

There isn't enough time to debate changes and haggle for votes now. If Harry wanted to be included in the process he should have gotten involved long ago.

That's whay I'm saying. There's no time but Reid will quickly doctor it up if it goes to debate then send it back to the house and put pressure on them to sign off. They may not sign off.

Well, the Repugs got 'til Monday to come up with a real bill. Then they're seriously screwed.

Repugs aren't too good at thinking things through...but they just put the President in an awfully powerful position politically.

Dumb Asses!

Last edited:
hit 214....the magic number...
Well, there it is. Its up to the Senate and the Pres..

Good, now sanity can return. The Senate passes their Bill, there is a COMPROMISE, and the Dems in the House come on board to support something rational.

Well, the Repugs got 'til Monday to come up with a real bill. Then they're seriously screwed.

Repugs are too good at thinking things through...but they just put the President in an awfully powerful position politically.

Dumb Asses!

How so? the president hasnt led in two and half years.

The leftists are the NEW party of *NO*.

They want to continue to spend this country further into financial oblivion, and that's all there is to it. Their messiah has spoken, "give me a blank check to spend as much as I want, or I won't sign shit." So the leftists are in full lock step with their master, their god, their messiah... the boy king with zero experience.

Last edited:

Repugs are too good at thinking things through...but they just put the President in an awfully powerful position politically.

Dumb Asses!

Try thinking thru all the possibilties if the debt ceiling is not raised by next Monday night.

Dumb Asses!

Try thinking thru all the possibilties if the debt ceiling is not raised by next Monday night.
Try thinking at all moron. The date of August 2nd has already been proven a made up date, and they can "float" that date at will. It's meaningless.

Wise up dumbass.

The leftists are the NEW party of *NO*.

They want to continue to spend this country further into financial oblivion, and that's all there is to it. Their messiah has spoken, "give me a blank check to spend as much as I want, or I won't sign shit." So the leftists are in full lock step with their master, their god, their messiah... the boy king with zero experience.

I guess the $4T in cuts proposed by the President went right by you....

Just keep being a good little repug drone and blathering all the bullshit they brainwashed you with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back