The Never Trump Republicans suffer from "a terrible case of moral superiority”

It’s very difficult not to feel superior to GOP voters who insisted that they “didn’t get their guy” in 2008 and 2012 because the nominees were too moderate….and has bitched every single day about Obama not having any experience in government….

THEN in 2016 when the choice is between a conservative who (for whatever it’s worth) doesn’t have a liberal bone in his body and a hollywood leg-humping liberal reality TV star who has given a lot of money to the Clintons and by the way has even less experience than Obama; they choose the latter…

Trump has actually ran a something..Please:rolleyes:

Okay...and?

He's ran billion business, signed pay checks ..What exactly had Obama ran in his entire life?:dunno:

Wow...sounds like a presidential duty...signing checks. Oh wait, that never happens.

Try again.
It's somewhat akin to claiming veteran status makes one a foreign policy expert.

Excellent insight on the pampas, establishment, in the Republican party, from Bill Bennett:clap2:

Bill Bennett says it is: “… a terrible case of moral superiority” from people who have decided to “put their own vanity and taste above the interest of the country.”

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg
As if the interest of the county is in having Trump as president. Those in the GOP who don't want Trump are the only ones who have the interest of the country in mind. Those who are for Trump don't care about the country at all.

Coming from a corrupt Hillary supporter ..why do you support corruption in government?:dunno:
The idea that Mrs. Clinton is corrupt is a myth, created and perpetuated by partisan Republicans.

The idea that you have Clue One rattling around in your empty skull is a myth, created and perpetuated by delusions of adequacy.

Who wouldn't feel morally superior to Trump supporters - so willing to sacrifice their character and integrity to support a man who has displayed neither throughout his life, especially during this campaign.

You support Hillary you support corruption ...you're a sad piece of work
False dichotomy. It does not follow that conservative Republicans who HATE Donald Trump are Clinton supporters.

Who wouldn't feel morally superior to Trump supporters - so willing to sacrifice their character and integrity to support a man who has displayed neither throughout his life, especially during this campaign.
you actually talk about morality and integrity and then decide to vote for clintion?
Question, do you actually know what those words mean? I don't think you do.

It’s very difficult not to feel superior to GOP voters who insisted that they “didn’t get their guy” in 2008 and 2012 because the nominees were too moderate….and has bitched every single day about Obama not having any experience in government….

THEN in 2016 when the choice is between a conservative who (for whatever it’s worth) doesn’t have a liberal bone in his body and a hollywood leg-humping liberal reality TV star who has given a lot of money to the Clintons and by the way has even less experience than Obama; they choose the latter…

Trump has actually ran a something..Please:rolleyes:

Okay...and?

He's ran billion business, signed pay checks ..What exactly had Obama ran in his entire life?:dunno:
Herbert Hoover was a businessman who signed paychecks, too.

Excellent insight on the pampas, establishment, in the Republican party, from Bill Bennett:clap2:

Bill Bennett says it is: “… a terrible case of moral superiority” from people who have decided to “put their own vanity and taste above the interest of the country.”

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

I don't like Trump but I don't think it has anything to do with vanity or high mindedness on my part.

I just don't trust him.

Hillary or Trump?..Corruption or not? That's the choice you have
It's simply hilarious you don't think Trump is corrupt.

The Never Trump Republicans suffer from "a terrible case of moral superiority”

There's a far larger group of Never-Trump Democrats, and they suffer from an even worse "case of moral superiority". And they've had it for far longer.

that's true, but we should expect more from Republicans. The establishment is the establishment i guess.

I agree with this.. Most are Establishment RINO pigs who support globalism and open borders.. Fuck em.

Even more so when considering that he DIRECTLY ADMITTED to being a party to corruption. He directly admits, even flaunts, that he has no reservations about operating unethically...though with buying off Florida prosecutor it looks like he had no problem crossing the legal line as well.

Even more so when considering that he DIRECTLY ADMITTED to being a party to corruption. He directly admits, even flaunts, that he has no reservations about operating unethically...though with buying off Florida prosecutor it looks like he had no problem crossing the legal line as well.

I've said this before .... Trump is the big business that big gov't is in bed with. If he had no problem waving money around, voting, canoodling with pols to get what he wanted for business purposes ... what makes anyone think he won't continue that route for political purposes? And what in the world makes people think that he won't 'go Dem' for a lot of things? Talk is cheap it's what you do that counts and Trump has a long history of favoring Dem policies, Dem politicians, Dems period.

21CIfABfc4L._UX250_.jpg

Yep--really Donald Trump is a disgusting display of the Republican party. This is not the party of Lincoln or Trump, it has been hijacked by the Reich wing. It is now the Trump party. A party full of anger, ignorance, bigotry, misogyny, and extremism.

images

why do you think Trumps won the primaries easily? Thats right because the conservatives were pansy ass liberals.

I believe Bill Bennett tells only half the story. The "never Trump" folks do suffer from moral superiority. But one could just as easily contend that the "only Trump" people suffer from an inferiority complex.

The weird thing is, the Trumpettes suffer from an inferiority complex . . . and have a superiority complex about it.

Forum List

Back