The never ending crimes of Israel against the Palestinians

Well not going to get any truth or non bias news from Israel. Besides we all know this stuff, how rabid they are.
"We all know this stuff".

Well actually, the "we" you refer to includes the usual characters who appear in various threads with the expected slogans, clichés and high-pitched screeching.

Those of us who read "the other side of the story". You wouldn't , you are a Zionist, which is why we have to bring you the "other side of the story".
There's that "we" again. Are you a standing member of that special group which is committed to bringing the "other side of the story"?
How exciting that must be.

Well Zionist are bias.
Have you considered that your usual, screeching, Jew hating tirades suggests a bias?

The Zionists
™ as a slogan and cliché is getting old. It's a convenient ploy to avoid addressing the salient points - one of those points being the examination of opinions expressed in a cut and paste article from a rather dubious "news" source.

It's just pretty stereotypical that the Zionist™ slogan gets hurled as an attempt at a slur when such opinion pieces are dredged up from the bowels of the internet.
understand WHY Hollie,we use the Term Zion/ist/ism>>>It is because this Terrorist Organization have attempted to make themselves look mainstream within the Jewish Community within and outside Israel....even to the extent that they have Hi-Jacked Judiasm as being one and the same as Zionism,which of course we and other non-Zionist Jews are well aware of.
The IRONY here is that Zionism was CREATED in the late 1880's by an ATHIEST Jew.......who in their desire to create a homeland for themselves in Palestine...WENT ON A CAMPAIGN TO CONVERT MILLIONS OF NON-JEWS WHO HAD CONVERTED TO JUDAISM(KNOWN AS THE SYNTHETICS) OVER THE CENTURIES,INTO ZIONISTS...SO THEY COULD BE PART OF THE INVASION OF FREE PALESTINE....THIS CONTINUES TODAY AND THE WORD ZIONISM IS REGARDED AS A VERY NEGATIVE WORD<RIGHTY SO>........The Zionist now to try to Stop the use of the word Zionist etc., by saying it is Anti-Semitic !!!!!!??????HOW CAN THIS BE,AS MOST ZIONIST FILTH ARE NOT A Semitic People at all...The Palestinians ARE OF COURSE......WHAT AN IRONY IS ISRAEL...FULL OF NON SEMETIC PEOPLE,WHO TRIED TO ELIMINATE THE ORIGINAL Semitic Palestinians .....

Israel is Basically an Experiment using the Flotsam and Jetsam of Converted People to Judiasm.....not Real Jews but just other Ethnic 's from different parts of the world...but are allowed to call themselves Jews or as I realistically point out, in fact,as SYNTHETIC JEWS,which is a more accurate term.Nothing wrong with that,folk can do what they like,but they cannot claim direct lineage to Abraham or Semitic,because that is untrue and a LIE.
I by the way do not dislike Jewish people(and many I call Very Good Friends) be they Zionists or not,What I do HATE is the CULT of ZIONISM and sadly how people have been brainwashed deliberately by this Terrorist Organization as to make them a horde and have eliminated any individualism from them,which is very SAD indeed,They know not the Minute nor the Hour.

Hollie that is the unbias fact and true story......I hope you and your family have a Great 2017..and Peace.steve

Last edited:
The Never Ending Crimes Of Israel Against Palestinians

Very informative read...I didn't know during netanyahu's hissy fit he had cut off ALL contact with all 14 nations that voted to hold Israel accountable.

Your avatar and sig line show who you really are. May you rot in Hell!
That wolf is sooooooo raciss eh? LOL....address the topic snowflake or get reported and blocked.

Go ahead and get me reported and blocked, I dare you! You could at least have an avatar of a brave lion or tiger. But that black wolf is just like your black heart, so it does you justice!

What are acceptable avatars, I'm shopping. My take on Israel is a bit different; let me remind you Israel is a nation state, not qa religion, k?

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investor's stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

What's wrong with "targeted assassinations"? Better than killing civilians.
Extra-judicial killings are murders.

Well actually, the "we" you refer to includes the usual characters who appear in various threads with the expected slogans, clichés and high-pitched screeching.

Those of us who read "the other side of the story". You wouldn't , you are a Zionist, which is why we have to bring you the "other side of the story".
There's that "we" again. Are you a standing member of that special group which is committed to bringing the "other side of the story"?

Well Zionist are bias.
Have you considered that your usual, screeching, Jew hating tirades suggests a bias?

The Zionists
™ as a slogan and cliché is getting old. It's a convenient ploy to avoid addressing the salient points - one of those points being the examination of opinions expressed in a cut and paste article from a rather dubious "news" source.

It's just pretty stereotypical that the Zionist™ slogan gets hurled as an attempt at a slur when such opinion pieces are dredged up from the bowels of the internet.
understand WHY Hollie,we use the Term Zion/ist/ism>>>It is because this Terrorist Organization have attempted to make themselves look mainstream within the Jewish Community within and outside Israel....even to the extent that they have Hi-Jacked Judiasm as being one and the same as Zionism,which of course we and other non-Zionist Jews are well aware of.
The IRONY here is that Zionism was CREATED in the late 1880's by an ATHIEST Jew.......who in their desire to create a homeland for themselves in Palestine...WENT ON A CAMPAIGN TO CONVERT MILLIONS OF NON-JEWS WHO HAD CONVERTED TO JUDAISM(KNOWN AS THE SYNTHETICS) OVER THE CENTURIES,INTO ZIONISTS...SO THEY COULD BE PART OF THE INVASION OF FREE PALESTINE....THIS CONTINUES TODAY AND THE WORD ZIONISM IS REGARDED AS A VERY NEGATIVE WORD<RIGHTY SO>........The Zionist now to try to Stop the use of the word Zionist etc., by saying it is Anti-Semitic !!!!!!??????HOW CAN THIS BE,AS MOST ZIONIST FILTH ARE NOT A Semitic People at all...The Palestinians ARE OF COURSE......WHAT AN IRONY IS ISRAEL...FULL OF NON SEMETIC PEOPLE,WHO TRIED TO ELIMINATE THE ORIGINAL Semitic Palestinians .....

Israel is Basically an Experiment using the Flotsam and Jetsam of Converted People to Judiasm.....not Real Jews but just other Ethnic 's from different parts of the world...but are allowed to call themselves Jews or as I realistically point out, in fact,as SYNTHETIC JEWS,which is a more accurate term.Nothing wrong with that,folk can do what they like,but they cannot claim direct lineage to Abraham or Semitic,because that is untrue and a LIE.
I by the way do not dislike Jewish people(and many I call Very Good Friends) be they Zionists or not,What I do HATE is the CULT of ZIONISM and sadly how people have been brainwashed deliberately by this Terrorist Organization as to make them a horde and have eliminated any individualism from them,which is very SAD indeed,They know not the Minute nor the Hour.

Hollie that is the unbias fact and true story......I hope you and your family have a Great 2017..and Peace.steve

Excellent.

Merely because we dislike and oppose the MAFIA does not mean that we hate Italians.

so

Merely because we dislike and oppose Zionism does not mean that we hate Jews.

That wolf is sooooooo raciss eh? LOL....address the topic snowflake or get reported and blocked.

Go ahead and get me reported and blocked, I dare you! You could at least have an avatar of a brave lion or tiger. But that black wolf is just like your black heart, so it does you justice!

What are acceptable avatars, I'm shopping. My take on Israel is a bit different; let me remind you Israel is a nation state, not qa religion, k?

• Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investor's stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

So, let the Islamic terrorist animals continue killing innocent people with no consequence at all? :cuckoo:

Well Zionist are bias.

The Zionists

Pretty funny how you threw in the obligatory "some of my best friends are (filthy) Jooooos".

A fan of Hitler preaching us about "crimes against humanity" and Anti Israelis applaud him like a bunch of brainless seals.

Ha. This is what Jew haters have to offer?

So, let the Islamic terrorist animals continue killing innocent people with no consequence at all? :cuckoo:

Of course not, so let frothy-mouthed frenetic fanatics like you urge the killing of other innocents with no consequence at all. It's really just all about sides, innit?

Of course not, so let frothy-mouthed frenetic fanatics like you urge the killing of other innocents with no consequence at all. It's really just all about sides, innit?
Ooooh, the victims of Islamic terrorists are to blame, because they're "urging" these barbaric acts. Another dumb statement by Fenton Dumb.

Ooooh, the victims of Islamic terrorists are to blame, because they're "urging" these barbaric acts. Another dumb statement by Fenton Dumb.

I look forward to the day you become capable of a rational conversation.

Perhaps if you seek treatment for your illness, or at least take some meds, you can start having rational conversations.

Perhaps if you seek treatment for your illness, or at least take some meds, you can start having rational conversations.

That will certainly help these women, if only we'd all post like you post.

The ICJ also confirmed that third state responsibility applies in connection with these Israeli violations in the OPT. The same is true for other serious Israeli breaches of this kind, including settler colonialism and the gross and systematic Israeli war crimes in the OPT since 1967, such as mass killing and injury of Palestinian civilians by unlawful military violence, and for Israeli apartheid and forcible population transfer, which are crimes against humanity against the entire Palestinian people since 1948.

Colonialism and Apartheid

Well Zionist are bias.

The Zionists

Pretty funny how you threw in the obligatory "some of my best friends are (filthy) Jooooos".
Wrong....but there are elements that are Total Filth,so you were partly right,well done and thanks.....but not my friends...stevie

The Never Ending Crimes Of Israel Against Palestinians

Very informative read...I didn't know during netanyahu's hissy fit he had cut off ALL contact with all 14 nations that voted to hold Israel accountable.

From the Zionists standpoint acceptable avatars are:

a picture of Ben Gurion, Bibi, Meir Kahane, or any Zionist terrorist

pictures of Palestinian women and children bleeding to death or burning after being exposed to white phosphorus bombs

That is what happens when you run towards the target, and they were W.P. flares used legally. They were banned within the year and Israel stopped using them, a pity hamas didnt as they are still unloading then on Israeli children today

Well Zionist are bias.

The Zionists

Wrong....but there are elements that are Total Filth,so you were partly right,well done and thanks.....but not my friends...stevie

Have you asked them why they dont trust you enough to sell their home to you every year ?

Forum List

Back