The Never-Ending Campaign

You only look good to those like you. Hear that Old Cock?

Aside from that I find you to be quite the amusing joke.

Your "kitcky", yet silly Regards from Rosie is mundame and old.

But please do "press my buttons" by posting more evidence of your racism.:clap2:

Does a degree in Urban Education instill in one the desire to get some one to go ballistic on a message board.

Quite the career goal for you, eh Rosie?

I sure look ballistic, don't I? :badgrin::badgrin:

:clap2:

You're a 50 caliber moron, all right. I can post that without fear of contradiction.

C'mon and shoot your inanity for all to pity summore, cretin.

Regards from Rosie

Keep going Rosie. Here... maybe I didn't wind you up enough...there...better? Oophs, I forgot to put the quarter in your back. There we go...

:clap2::badgrin:

That's correct. Back down. Good widdle white boy. Have a doggie chew biscuit.

Regards from Rosie

You're a 50 caliber moron, all right. I can post that without fear of contradiction.

C'mon and shoot your inanity for all to pity summore, cretin.

Regards from Rosie

Keep going Rosie. Here... maybe I didn't wind you up enough...there...better? Oophs, I forgot to put the quarter in your back. There we go...

That's correct. Back down. Good widdle white boy. Have a doggie chew biscuit.Regards from Rosie

Now you're just a nuisnace and in the quest to help you stop embarassing yourself...join your two comrades...RACIST! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ignore List
JakeStarkey
rightwinger
Rosie

That's correct. Back down. Good widdle white boy. Have a doggie chew biscuit.Regards from Rosie

Now you're just a nuisnace and in the quest to help you stop embarassing yourself...join your two comrades...RACIST! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ignore List
JakeStarkey
rightwinger
Rosie

Final fuggingly! Man are YOU a dense one! Glad someone gave you clueage. Thx!

Regards from Rosie

this from the idiots who defended Bush for taking more vaction days than any modern president?

I guess they think BLACK presidents dont get to go on vaction

He can go on vacation when something significantly improves economically. Otherwise there's people hurting right now and it's fucking insulting.

you do realize his vacation isnt like ours right? they still work.

The President goes out around the country to sell his policies to the public. He is going around the county soon, to sell his idea of the fiscal cliff. This is not necessary, and it is wasting our taxes.
He is using tax dollars to get the county onboard.
He has already been hired for his policies.
He needs to stop wasting tax payers money by doing this. He needs to sell his polices to congress, not to us.
He also needs to lead congress and take control of situations, he refuses to this.
This is exactly why he is called the campaigner in Chief.

The President goes out around the country to sell his policies to the public. He is going around the county soon, to sell his idea of the fiscal cliff. This is not necessary, and it is wasting our taxes.
He is using tax dollars to get the county onboard.
He has already been hired for his policies.
He needs to stop wasting tax payers money by doing this. He needs to sell his polices to congress, not to us.
He also needs to lead congress and take control of situations, he refuses to this.
This is exactly why he is called the campaigner in Chief.

Just how long is it going to take for Republicans to realize that the President does not have to respond to Republican demands

AND

that the President is giving them miles of rope to hang themselves?

Work it.out with Reid and Pelosi or suffer the consequences.
Regards from Rosie

New Topics

Forum List

Back