The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
At last! Common sense. This is the paragraph that caught my eye as being so very true:

"A more obligatory integration is justified because the government also demands that from its own citizens. It is necessary because otherwise the society gradually grows apart and eventually no one feels at home anymore in the Netherlands. The integration will not be tailored to different groups."

It's happening here in the USA and Obama, along with the Democrats, are pushing this stupid goal of separate societies.

Read more @ The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism

Multiculturalism as official policy is a bad idea. It encourages people to be different and divides the country rather than unifies the country. It tells people to not become one of us but to be what you were from another place.

I'm not against multiculturalism per se. People should be who they want to be. But government shouldn't be supporting it as an official aim.

When in rome, do as the romans do.
When in Netherlands, you do as the Dutch do. Move to the Netherlands and you conform to Dutch culture. You do not force the Dutch to accommodate your old culture in the Netherlands.

What parallel society did the democrats and Oblama create?

US and Them, migrants and Americans. When a migrant has more rights and more access to those rights then society is on the verge of collapse. We have seen it in Europe these last few decades and we see the migrants taking over and violently protesting at the slightest thing. The cost of the clean ups after the riots is Bourne by the indigenous and not the migrants who just laugh at the stupidity of the government for not taking action. Time to do what the Netherlands is doing and making the migrants take notice.

The EU have policy of open borders. If Netherlands want to leave multiculturalism they must leave EU also

Does this go for the UK as well, as the majority of British people want the open door policy scrapped. Why should we be forced to pay welfare to 5 million Eastern Europeans coming here to steal. We want out of the multicultural nightmare no matter what the cost. We cant deport child murderers and have to allow them to walk the streets, we cant arrest known proven terrorists because it is against their human rights. Multiculturalism is a sick scheme dreamt up by some sick neo Marxist as a way of pissing of everyone so they could turn Europe into a Police state. Shades of Russia and East Germany anyone

When in rome, do as the romans do.
When in Netherlands, you do as the Dutch do. Move to the Netherlands and you conform to Dutch culture. You do not force the Dutch to accommodate your old culture in the Netherlands.

Well said, I don't want to stick my arse in the air 5 times a day when I could be doing something worthwhile and constructive. I don't want to give up my bacon sandwich or my raised pork pies because some minority migrant group has forced it through as law under multiculturalism.

The EU have policy of open borders. If Netherlands want to leave multiculturalism they must leave EU also

Does this go for the UK as well, as the majority of British people want the open door policy scrapped. Why should we be forced to pay welfare to 5 million Eastern Europeans coming here to steal. We want out of the multicultural nightmare no matter what the cost. We cant deport child murderers and have to allow them to walk the streets, we cant arrest known proven terrorists because it is against their human rights. Multiculturalism is a sick scheme dreamt up by some sick neo Marxist as a way of pissing of everyone so they could turn Europe into a Police state. Shades of Russia and East Germany anyone

Eastern Europeans integrate almost overnight, seeing as it's a lot easier for White Europeans to assimilate into another White European country, especially when there's so much to gain. It's all the Pakis and African peasants that are putting so much strain on the U.K. Although I wholeheartedly agree that multiculturalsim is sick scheme; and I pray for the day the E.U. is overthrown and its eurocrat traitors are nailed to crosses.

Forum List

Back