The Netflix show, "The Santa Clarita Diet"...skip it...it is horrible...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Finished watching this show....it is horrible...I like everyone in it....Timothy Oliphant, Nathan fillion and Drew Berrmore...but the show is just dumb, and disgusting......

The gore is over the top for no sake other than to be disgusting...and the rest of the show is just a mess....

For example....

Spoiler.....

The wife gets sick, throws up....and simply sprays this green, chunky stuff all over a rug....then the running gag for the next few minutes, is the sound of her getting sick in the bathroom, and when you see the bathroom, she sprayed just about every surface except the toilet.....

pointless and un funny....

I watched 4 episodes, and had enough. After watching Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, the gore didn't bother me too much, very fake looking anyway. I found it just silly and not in a funny way. Agree about all that vomit.

The Hunted is a pretty fun show...the only thing.....they seem to be making some gains on the hunted that are slightly hard to explain.....the last two guys, the guys who were simply going to go to the beaches in the various states and ask strange women to put them up for a night or two.....the way the Hunters figured out that strategy was a little iffy........their solution was funny and interesting, and then the capture also seemed a little bit of a stretch.....

Forum List

Back