Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I'm a Conservative and I'm not OK w/it

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I'm liberal and I'm OK w/it

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm liberal and I'm not OK w/it

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
The state runs all of the mainstream TV 'news', not just Fox. This is why the official narrative should always be questioned. The government also subsidizes Apple, Facebook, Youtube,Twitter, and Spotify.

What people aren't supposed to figure out is that the banning of Alex Jones wasn't a directed attack on the right, it was the start of the government weeding out alternative news, and trying to get people to push for the government to regulate Social Media, while also trying to get them to resort back to the government run TV 'News'.

Hush now!
You can't go telling people the truth like that....most can't handle the truth. They'll just laugh or call it nonsense (in their blissful, shit for brains ignorance)

btw...you left out an important one....Govoogle
I really felt that the Gov, starting up the New Depts back in the 70 was a big mistake and still see it as a overstepping move. The Demo were all for it, after all they had the War Savings after the Nam war ended. They were drunk with power and money. You know that the Feds did not need to get into the education of ours kids, but they knew they could expand it to exclude anything they could pass in the House. You know the Deep state is never going to delete the Department, so what do we do about it?

The state runs all of the mainstream TV 'news', not just Fox. This is why the official narrative should always be questioned. The government also subsidizes Apple, Facebook, Youtube,Twitter, and Spotify.

What people aren't supposed to figure out is that the banning of Alex Jones wasn't a directed attack on the right, it was the start of the government weeding out alternative news, and trying to get people to push for the government to regulate Social Media, while also trying to get them to resort back to the government run TV 'News'.

You people are so sad. Five individuals own the vast majority of media outlets and they have absolutely nothing to do with government.

The Five is an openly opinion-oriented show and is made up of - gasp! - five co-hosts. With the departure of Kimberly Guilfoyle, they are struggling to find someone to fill her spot.

It's just an entertaining opinion show. If there is anything tolerable to watch on Fox, it's The Five. I have not watched it much since Eric left, and for quite a while Juan was off. Some of the "replacements" like that old drunk in suspenders were really annoying.
I was surprised K.G. didn't snap up a job in the WH right from the get go. She is a good debater, she knows what she's talking about AND I have never seen anyone more loyal to the Party Line. Ever.
yep i watch this show myself.....also Gutfelds show on Sat......

I can't deal with Gutfeld. He claimes to be a comedian but I find little humorous about him.

You people are so sad. Five individuals own the vast majority of media outlets and they have absolutely nothing to do with government.

The Five is an openly opinion-oriented show and is made up of - gasp! - five co-hosts. With the departure of Kimberly Guilfoyle, they are struggling to find someone to fill her spot.
Meanwhile the government is pushing the same narrative which the Mainstream media carries and has been recorded saying is utterly false. Yes, the government totally has nothing to do with it.

Meanwhile they subsidize them specifically in an effort to prevent them from being beat by any competition. No collusion between the government and media at all, ignore the fact that they're on the same page all the time. Ignore the government behind the curtain.

Hey C_Clayton_Jones You fled, take a gander at this and tell us what you think....

I wanted to compile every CNN fake news story against Trump since he became the Republican nominee. I got bored by the time I hit #50. Here they are.

(5/9) 1. CNN Repeatedly Claims George Bush Sr. Signed NAFTA. It was Bill Clinton

(5/9) 2. CNN Denies Facts About Hillary’s Legal Career; CNN Previously Reported Those Same Exact Facts - down to the exact words.

(7/13) 3. CNN “Loses Connection” When Reporter Brings Up Hillary’s Past Criminal Justice Reforms

(8/1) 4. CNN Reporter Caught Misrepresenting Hillary Clinton Crowd Sizes to Look Larger

(8/2) 5. CNN Chooses to Prioritize its Criticisms of Donald Trump’s Choice of Cutlery Over Chemical Warfare

(8/8) 6. CNN Runs Hit-Piece on Trump, Ends up Equating African Americans with Felons

(8/10) 7. CNN Says Secret Service had Several’ Meetings with Trump About 2nd Amendment Comment; It had Zero

(8/29) 8. CNN Edits Out the Word ‘Crooked’ when Reporting Trump’s Tweet on Hillary

(8/31) 9. CNN’s Headline News Interviews Hero, Blurs Out his “Trump 2016” Shirt

(9/9) 10. CNN Claims Howard Stern Verified Story on Trump; Howard Stern Directly States that CNN is Lying

(9/17) 11. CNN Edits Out Clinton’s Use of the Word ‘Bomb,’ Attacks Trump for Saying ‘Bomb’

(9/19) 12. CNN Falsely Claims (over and over) that Donald Trump Called for “Racial Profiling”

(9/22) 13. CNN Demands Dr. Drew Retract Statements on Hillary Clinton’s Health, Cancels His Show Because of the Comments

(10/9) 14. CNN’s Pam Brown Caught Coaching a Presidential Debate Focus Against Trump

(10/11) 15. CNN’s Donna Brazile Caught Sneaking Debate Questions to Hillary Clinton

(10/12) 16. CNN Falsely Tells Viewers that it is Illegal to View WikiLeaks

(10/12 ) 17. CNN Disputes Existence of Hillary Audiotapes; CNN Reported on the Same Tapes Previously

(10/18) 18.. CNN’s Dan Merica Claims there’s Nothing to See in WikiLeaks; CNN’s Dan Merica is Implicated in Wikileaks for collusion with DNC against Trump

(10/19) 19. CNN ”Loses Connection” When Congressman Brings Up what WikiLeaks tells us about Clinton

(10/30) 20. CNN Falsely Claims Trump Told Crowd to Vote Twice, then Stealth Edits its Story, but Only After Media Outlets Report CNN's Lie

(11/6) 21. CNN Executive’s Spouse Caught Colluding with DNC, Tipping Them Off on Unreleased Polls

(11/6) 22. CNN Caught Colluding with DNC on Questions for Trump, Cruz

(11/8) 23. CNN Interviews Angry Anti-Trump ‘Protestor’ who is Really Cameraman John Grkovic

(11/11) 24. CNN “Loses Connection” When Muslim Trump Supporter Brings Up Amir Khan’s Wife

I'll continue the list in the comments because its limiting how many links I can post here. I can't post them all in one comment, so it'll be a series of comments.

I encourage everyone to share these. They work great for Twitter. Or repost on T_D at a later date. Or post on facebook or your blog or website. Fuck it, you can even say you made them yourself for all I care. I don't need any credit, I just want the first President I’ve ever genuinely believed in to have a fair shot at proving himself to the American people, and I’ve come to see the current state of CNN’s “reporting” as incompatible with that goal.

Edits 1-3 no longer relevant

EDIT 4: I posted a link to an album with every meme in the comments around 10:30AM EST (so it's still pretty low down). I didn't want to risk putting it up here and suddenly having the post get deleted.

EDIT 5: I posted some notes on a bunch of CNN stories I didn't have the time to get to as a reply to the comment I mentioned in EDIT 4. It could be helpful if you're trying to build off of what I've done or if you ever refer back to this post in the future in search of ammunition.

356 Comments

92% Upvoted

This thread is archived
New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast
SORT BY
level 1
shitsinyoursafespace

PÊPÊ396 points·1 year ago
(12/10) 31. CNN Claims Election Hacking is Impossible Before Election, Blames Trump’s Victory on Hacking

(12/29) 32. CNN Falsely Reports that Russia Retaliated to Sanctions by Closing American School

(12/31) 33. CNN Pushes Fake News Story About Russians Hacking Vermont Power Grid

If there's any mods here, is the system picking my comments up as spam?

(1/1) 34. CNN Reports on ‘Election Hacking’ with Footage from Fallout 4 Video Game

(1/4) 35. CNN Contributor Falsely Asserts that WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange is a Pedophile

(1/16) 36. CNN Reporter Claims That Trump Only Meets with ‘Mediocre Negroes’ & Black Entertainers; Trump Met with MLK III Earlier that Day and Plans to Meet with over 100 African American Leaders, Few of Whom are Entertainers

level 2
shitsinyoursafespace

PÊPÊ327 points·1 year ago·edited 1 year ago
This is pretty frustrating

(11/21) 26. CNN Uses False Story for Absurd Report, Discusses ‘If Jews are People’; if that’s not enough, they somehow try to tie it to Trump

(11/22) 27. CNN Contributor Falsely Claims Trump Told the Crowd at a Rally to Give the Nazi Salute

(11/22) 28. CNN’s Charles Kaiser, who is white, has a debate with an African American guest. Kaiser states that Steve Bannon “uses the word n*****.” The CNN moderator, Dana Bash, begins crying (because Kaiser used the actual n-word) and ends the interview. Kaiser later admits that Bannon never used the N-word and then he apologizes, unclear to whom.

EDIT:

(12/1) 29. CNN Crew Caught Joking About President Trump Dying in a Plane Crash

(12/2) 30. CNN ‘Reports’ on Anti-Trump Protest in Cincinatti, Shows Month Old Photo from Los Angeles

level 3
gjvggh3

63 points·1 year ago
Imgur Imgur don't forget Washington Post is fake news!

level 3
[deleted]

110 points·1 year ago
we all really appreciate the headache. once it is finalized, archive.is it and won't have to do it again.

level 3
gjvggh3

30 points·1 year ago
Great job centipede! The only thing I would suggest is that in the future you use larger text and different colors. it doesn't catch people's attention is much unless you actually WANT to read it

level 3
el_dongo

12 points·1 year ago
Man Kaiser was a fucking idiot

7 more replies

level 2
_BlackAdam

CA112 points·1 year ago
Mods, this entire post needs to be stickied to t_d for a long while please.

level 3
gjvggh3

53 points·1 year ago
Sidebar

level 4
sh2003

WA21 points·1 year ago
Agreed - Sidebar this Fake News failing pile of garbage!

1 more reply

level 4
MiamiFFA

13 points·1 year ago
Sidebar is to the side.

5 more replies

1 more reply

level 2
rjkelly31

DE52 points·1 year ago
"Mediocre negroes?" They're trying to say Trump is a racist by being racist? UGUHHHHHH

level 3
hyalineye

America First39 points·1 year ago
Steve Harvey is just a mediocre negro. You know, because he's from West Virginia, the son of a coal miner, used to be a boxer, an autoworker, an insurance salesman, a carpet cleaner, and a mailman. Oh, and because he felt that meeting with President Trump could spark positive changes.

All which undermine Marc Lemonts narrative.

Marc and Don definitely butt cuck each other. That much is certain.

level 2
Comment deleted1 year ago(2 children)

level 2
gjvggh3

27 points·1 year ago
Go to the Daily wire.com. They've been keeping tabs on all the fake news from every station since the election. So far there at 140

level 3
russr

4 points·1 year ago
the Daily wire

dont see a list

level 4
gjvggh3

13 points·1 year ago
www.dailywire.com/news/13294/fake-news-rap-sheet-last-week-msm-was-caught-john-nolte

2 more replies

level 2
dankmernes

13 points·1 year ago
A lot of these are interesting except 34

Using stock footage of green screen terminal "hacking" from a video game is hilarious but hardly fake news.

It just calls the other ones into question

level 3
ohdirkadirkadirka

17 points·1 year ago
Eh yes and no.

True, it's not a false piece of information being reported by CNN. But it is just another piece of evidence for the claim that CNN is not the serious & reputable news network it holds itself out to be.

Hell, that's how the MSM was really using the term 'fake news' before we took it over. They would call anything 'fake news' that wasn't well established, that made mistakes, or that they didn't like. Now that we have control of the term, we can throw it back in their face at all angles, too.

If we keep pointing out every instance of 'hilarious' reporting -- even if for the most minor events like this -- people will subconsciously associate CNN with 'laughable, not to be taken seriously'

Besides, most people who aren't T_D supporters won't see this post directly; they'll only see the images as they are re-shared. Just share all of them except that one if you think its no good.

1 more reply

3 more replies

level 1
shitsinyoursafespace

PÊPÊ282 points·1 year ago
Can you reply to this comment if you can see it?

(2/1) 40. CNN’s Errol Lewis Pushes False Story that Trump’s Executive Order Caused Michigan Woman’s Death

(2/1) 41. CNN Falsely Claims Trump Brought Neil Hardiman to DC as a ‘decoy’; Hardin wasn’t in DC to Begin with

(2/9) 42. CNN calls everyone ‘Fake News’, Says it’s Like the N-word after Trump calls them it

(2/10) 43. CNN, after having been called ‘fake news’ by Trump, “Loses Connection” When Bernie Sanders Jokes that CNN is ‘Fake News’

(2/10) 44. CNN Falsely Claims Melania Trump Blew Off Akie Abe During Japanese Visit

level 2
shitsinyoursafespace

PÊPÊ243 points·1 year ago·edited 1 year ago
Maybe the trick to this

(2/11) 45. CNN Falsely Reports White House Staffers Gifted Sean Spicer Several Supersoakers

(2/15) 46. CNN Headline Falsely Implies Damning Info About Trump’s Contact with Russia

is adding in some text amongst the links

(2/19) 47. CNN Headline Implies Trump’s Executive Order Caused Hawaii Man’s Death

(3/1) 48. CNN, in discussing Trump’s AG Jeff Sessions, Falsely Claims Loretta Lynch Recused Herself of All Clinton-Related Decisions

how's everyone doing today?

(3/2) 49. CNN Host Cites False Tweet From Democrat Senator as 'Best Resource' to Attack Sessions

(3/6) 50. CNN “Loses Connection” When Congressman (who is defending Trump’s Executive Order) Brings Up FBI’s Terrorism Stats on Refugees

notenough2share.jpg

Forum List

Back