The neo Nazi and Arizona law connection

I just googled his name and it looks like he is a shyster.... Seriously the man does everything from immigration to bankruptcy.... I think he just likes getting publicity...

Prove hes a shyster?

Hes a lawyer and that is perfectly legal.

You are smearing him with NO evidence.

There is clear evidence this man is asociated with neo Nazis yet this thread was moved to the conspiracy thread for what reason?

No I said it looks like he is a shyster.... I can say that and its my right...

I did as you asked and googled his name. I told you what it looked like to me. Might be legal but it doesn't make him honest, reliable, trustworthy or anything else. If anything it makes him look shady. He has his hamds in a lot of different things and just like old SHapiro who got OJ off, he looks like a shyster to me... I bet he is going to open a legal website soon like shapiro did....He could call it "immigrationzoom.com"....:lol::lol::lol:

I am not a mod so I can't say for sure why your thread was moved here. BUT, if i were to have to make a bet on it? I would say it got put here because randomly calling AZ state government Nazi Affiliated is along the same lines as saying Obama deliberately blew up an oil rig to get his coming cap and trade bill passed......:lol:

You site NOTHING about what you saw to make you think he LOOKED like a shyster.

Your Feelings are not evidence.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2008/08/nathan_sproul_strikes_again_ma.php

Picture of Pearce with Neo Nazi

Last edited:
Prove hes a shyster?

There is clear evidence this man is asociated with neo Nazis yet this thread was moved to the conspiracy thread for what reason?

I did as you asked and googled his name. I told you what it looked like to me. Might be legal but it doesn't make him honest, reliable, trustworthy or anything else. If anything it makes him look shady. He has his hamds in a lot of different things and just like old SHapiro who got OJ off, he looks like a shyster to me... I bet he is going to open a legal website soon like shapiro did....He could call it "immigrationzoom.com"....:lol::lol::lol:

I am not a mod so I can't say for sure why your thread was moved here. BUT, if i were to have to make a bet on it? I would say it got put here because randomly calling AZ state government Nazi Affiliated is along the same lines as saying Obama deliberately blew up an oil rig to get his coming cap and trade bill passed......:lol:

Nathan Sproul strikes again: Mailer spotlights link between Russell Pearce and neo-Nazi J.T. Ready. - Phoenix News - Feathered Bastard

And neither are your feelings or his..... See how that works? I never said anything other than how it looked to me.... YOU seem to have a problem differentiating opinion from fact, and evidence from feelings.

He says he thinks there is a nazi connection and gives circumstantial evidence from one guy and calls it proof. YOU take that and say its evidence because you feel its right....

I feel he is a shyster given the fact his name search covered everything from immigration to bankruptcy and even divorce law. I think this and this is how I feel about him. Because of this I take anything he says with a bit of trepidation. I have no real evidence other than how it looks to me.

Just as he has no evidence beyond circumstantial about one person, and you have no evidence beyond how you feel about it....

Now please try and keep the difference between fact and feelings in mind...

He is using their written releases and speaking with and applauding them folks.

It was a law written by a guy who loves racists

By TM's reasoning (or lack of reasoning) we MUST assume that ANY law or bill written by Byrd is sponsored by the KKK and is therefore racist.

Rick

Guys you are really going to deny his own addmissions and documented photos of him appaulding neo nazis?

Hell the neo Nazi praised him by name on the tape.

I guess we MUST also assume that because Obama spent so many years in Rev. Wright's church that he's also a racist therefore the health care law is racist as well.

Just because someone has associated with someone else doesn't automatically mean they believe all of the same things TM.

Unless you're finally going to admit that Obama has to be a terrorist because of his connection to Ayers you're being an absurd idiot and hypocritical.

Rick

This man has neo nazi ties and you are defending him.

See how low you have sunk

This man has neo nazi ties and you are defending him.

See how low you have sunk

Point out one, just one, post where I defended him. Please, I'll be waiting for you to do it. Meanwhile, you might try to read and understand my previous post.

Rick

I guess we MUST also assume that because Obama spent so many years in Rev. Wright's church that he's also a racist therefore the health care law is racist as well.

Just because someone has associated with someone else doesn't automatically mean they believe all of the same things TM.

Unless you're finally going to admit that Obama has to be a terrorist because of his connection to Ayers you're being an absurd idiot and hypocritical.

Rick

Why are you ignoring the FACT that this man posted neo nazi propaganda on his site?

Why are you ignoring pictures and film of him supporting and being supported by a Neo Nazi?

The Neo Nazi praises him by name and they are at a rally together praising each other.

You are pretending listening to a preacher is the same as people actively working together to effect legislation and elections.

This is a REAL neo Nazi and not jsut some preacher you dont like.

This is hard evidence that he is involved with neo nazis.

Tell me how you rationalize ignoring cold hard facts?

Russell Pearce applauds already outed neo-Nazi, and a new Dennis Gilman video. - Phoenix News - Feathered Bastard

Watch the video of a neo Nazi praising him by name and him clapping for the Nazi's speach.

It is "hard evidence" that he was there at the same place as a neo nazi. It was an anti illegal immigration rally. They were there at the same time. He applauded during a speach. Obama has applauded Rev. Wright's racist sermons. Therefore Obama MUST be a racist. Obama has ties to Bill Ayers, therefore Obama MUST be a terrorist. All of the above fit the exact same bill of your proof, so if one just HAS to be true, I guess all three of them are true. It's good to know that you think Obama is a racist terrorist.

And by the way, I'd really re-think my stance if the only place I could find my "hard evidence" was a BLOG called "FEATHERED BASTARD." Where is the rest of the media on this MAJOR story?

Rick

Russell Pearce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In October 2006, Russell Pearce forwarded an email from National Alliance, a white separatist group, to a group of supporters. The email titled "Who Rules America" [9] criticized black and white intermixing and Jews in the media for promoting multiculturalism and racial equality, for depicting "any racially conscious White Person" as a bigot, and for presenting the Holocaust as fact.[10] He quickly apologized. The article reports, "He does not agree with the sentiments in the article, but that the title and the first paragraphs about media bias appealed to him. He said the article had been forwarded to him by someone else and he would not have sent it if he had read it in its entirety."[10] He stated in one of his apologies, "Ugly the words contained in it really are. They are not mine and I disavow them completely. Worse still, the website links to a group whose politics are the ugliest imaginable."[10]
In April 2008, Pearce sponsored a measure, Senate Bill 1108, that would prohibit students of Arizona universities and community colleges from forming groups based in whole or part on the race of their membership. Pearce said he didn't want students indoctrinated with seditious or anti-American teachings. Critics have stated that the bill would ban groups that serve minority interests such as the Mexican American study program and the Black Business Students Association.[11]
more proof you are a fucking MORON

wiki source said:
The neutrality of this article is disputed. Please see the discussion on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (May 2010)

Prove hes a shyster?

Nathan Sproul strikes again: Mailer spotlights link between Russell Pearce and neo-Nazi J.T. Ready. - Phoenix News - Feathered Bastard

and YOUR opinion and the op-ed pieces you cite aren't evidence either. The fact is...YOU and the left wing shit bags who are playing the race card here are LOSING. So what do you do when 70% of the public SUPPORTS the AZ law? You play the race card and try to connect the law to the Nazis.....your shit is old, lame and quite frankly, tiring. Thank god people like you will be shown the door in November and in 2012.

Guys you are really going to deny his own addmissions and documented photos of him appaulding neo nazis?

Hell the neo Nazi praised him by name on the tape.

Here's a picture of Senator Byrd...so what?
kkk.jpg

In October 2006, Russell Pearce forwarded an email from National Alliance, a white separatist group, to a group of supporters. The email titled "Who Rules America" [9] criticized black and white intermixing and Jews in the media for promoting multiculturalism and racial equality, for depicting "any racially conscious White Person" as a bigot, and for presenting the Holocaust as fact.[10] He quickly apologized. The article reports, "He does not agree with the sentiments in the article, but that the title and the first paragraphs about media bias appealed to him. He said the article had been forwarded to him by someone else and he would not have sent it if he had read it in its entirety."[10] He stated in one of his apologies, "Ugly the words contained in it really are. They are not mine and I disavow them completely. Worse still, the website links to a group whose politics are the ugliest imaginable."[10]
In April 2008, Pearce sponsored a measure, Senate Bill 1108, that would prohibit students of Arizona universities and community colleges from forming groups based in whole or part on the race of their membership. Pearce said he didn't want students indoctrinated with seditious or anti-American teachings. Critics have stated that the bill would ban groups that serve minority interests such as the Mexican American study program and the Black Business Students Association.[11]

wiki source said:
The neutrality of this article is disputed. Please see the discussion on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (May 2010)

I've warned TM multiple times about getting her information from wiki, but she refuses to listen. Wiki is open for anyone to revise and there's been people posting very false information there and news sources have reported false stories because of it.

TM just doesn't know how to listen to any kind of reason.

Rick

wiki source said:

I've warned TM multiple times about getting her information from wiki, but she refuses to listen. Wiki is open for anyone to revise and there's been people posting very false information there and news sources have reported false stories because of it.

TM just doesn't know how to listen to any kind of reason.

Rick
yeah, shes a legend in her own mind

Forum List

Back