The neo Nazi and Arizona law connection

Jeremiah wright supported our "chickens coming home to roost" on 9/11 does that make obama an anti-american, racist, terrorist?

Seriously live up to your screen name

Do you not understand what it means to SPONSER a law?

Immigration Bill Reflects a Firebrand?s Impact - NYTimes.com

Hmmm he did write it and sponser it

The state senator who wrote the law, Russell Pearce, had long been considered a politically incorrect embarrassment by more moderate members of his party — often to the delight of his supporters. There was the time in 2007 when he appeared in a widely circulated photograph with a man who was a featured speaker at a neo-Nazi conference. (Mr. Pearce said later he did not know of the man’s affiliation with the group.)

I just googled his name and it looks like he is a shyster.... Seriously the man does everything from immigration to bankruptcy.... I think he just likes getting publicity...

Immigration Bill Reflects a Firebrand?s Impact - NYTimes.com

Hmmm he did write it and sponser it

The state senator who wrote the law, Russell Pearce, had long been considered a politically incorrect embarrassment by more moderate members of his party — often to the delight of his supporters. There was the time in 2007 when he appeared in a widely circulated photograph with a man who was a featured speaker at a neo-Nazi conference. (Mr. Pearce said later he did not know of the man’s affiliation with the group.)

And yet it is almost Verbatim from the Federal Statute, go figure. I guess next you will be claiming federal law was written by Nazis right?

I just googled his name and it looks like he is a shyster.... Seriously the man does everything from immigration to bankruptcy.... I think he just likes getting publicity...

Prove hes a shyster?

Hes a lawyer and that is perfectly legal.

You are smearing him with NO evidence.

There is clear evidence this man is asociated with neo Nazis yet this thread was moved to the conspiracy thread for what reason?

If its only white people saying this law is not racist then is it racist?

Prove hes a shyster?

Hes a lawyer and that is perfectly legal.

You are smearing him with NO evidence.

There is clear evidence this man is asociated with neo Nazis yet this thread was moved to the conspiracy thread for what reason?

No I said it looks like he is a shyster.... I can say that and its my right...

I did as you asked and googled his name. I told you what it looked like to me. Might be legal but it doesn't make him honest, reliable, trustworthy or anything else. If anything it makes him look shady. He has his hamds in a lot of different things and just like old SHapiro who got OJ off, he looks like a shyster to me... I bet he is going to open a legal website soon like shapiro did....He could call it "immigrationzoom.com"....:lol::lol::lol:

I am not a mod so I can't say for sure why your thread was moved here. BUT, if i were to have to make a bet on it? I would say it got put here because randomly calling AZ state government Nazi Affiliated is along the same lines as saying Obama deliberately blew up an oil rig to get his coming cap and trade bill passed......:lol:

So you can not give any real reason why you label him a shyster?

Because you hate lawyers?

Okay can we get some sort of warning label for the juvenile idiots and/or tweaker? Dealing with deliberate morons is getting old now...

I find it really funny that you wrote a paragraph explaining your opinion to her and all TM sees is "Because you hate lawyers?"

There is no reasoning with idiots, and TM has proven that fact over and over again.

Rick

If you thoink its radom then you did not read the evidence.

He is obviously tied to neo nazi groups, he used their info and has pictures with them

Hey Truthmatters
Read the 1995 bill passed by the Feds. Illegal Immigration Reform & Immigrant Responsibility Act sec. 287 (g) - It gives the right of local law to work with the feds . If you don't like the AZ law get angry at the feds for passing their own law giving the right for local police to work with ICE and boarder patrol.

So you can not give any real reason why you label him a shyster?

I just did, in the paragraph I wrote. I explained my reasons for thinking so..

You showed your level of thought and maturity in your responses so far...

So again can we get a warning label for people like you, spidermantuba, and Konradv ? You all act like you are either high in Meth, or too immature to debate honestly....

Forum List

Back