The Neo-Marxists Celebrate!

Discussion in 'History' started by PoliticalChic, Nov 16, 2019.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61,172
    Franklin Roosevelt saw Stalin, Hitler, and Mussolini as his peers, and he envied their power.

He meant to replicate same in his homecountry....this is the reason he shredded the Constitution.

2. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61,172

"Brits were shocked that the U.S. had virtually no espionage or counter espionage capability prior to the Pearl Harbor attack."

Why would FDR need intelligence about his pals?
    That was his attitude.

After the war, we built out intel against Stalin (thanks to the epiphany Truman had) by co-opting Nazi intel.

"WASHINGTON — In the decades after World War II, the C.I.A. and other United States agencies employed at least a thousand Nazis as Cold War spies and informants and, as recently as the 1990s, concealed the government’s ties to some still living in America, newly disclosed records and interviews show.

At the height of the Cold War in the 1950s, law enforcement and intelligence leaders like J. Edgar Hoover at the F.B.I. and Allen Dulles at the C.I.A. aggressively recruited onetime Nazis of all ranks as secret, anti-Soviet “assets,” declassified records show. They believed the ex-Nazis’ intelligence value against the Russians outweighed what one official called “moral lapses” in their service to the Third Reich."
    In Cold War, U.S. Spy Agencies Used 1,000 Nazis