“ the negro in Soviet America “ black belt? Wow

Legislation is not grounds for arrest. I have little sympathy for the citizens of Boston, THEY elected the people who are screwing them over.
Maybe you should run for office? I would follow every speech you make for the entertainment value...
We need to take our cites back or it’s over,, I don’t vote for them
While I agree that we need to return some sanity to our major cities all over the country, you are not helping your/our cause by spouting off about how people elected by citizens should be arrested when their only actual crime is that they disagree with you. You are shoveling shit against the tide here, my friend. Frankly I'm embarrassed for you and for the Conservative cause. Be a voice of reason, not anarchy.
Jitss617 Why do you think what I wrote is funny?
Legislation is not grounds for arrest. I have little sympathy for the citizens of Boston, THEY elected the people who are screwing them over.
Maybe you should run for office? I would follow every speech you make for the entertainment value...
While I agree that we need to return some sanity to our major cities all over the country, you are not helping your/our cause by spouting off about how people elected by citizens should be arrested when their only actual crime is that they disagree with you. You are shoveling shit against the tide here, my friend. Frankly I'm embarrassed for you and for the Conservative cause. Be a voice of reason, not anarchy.
I’m not threatening anyone with violence! This is a peaceful coup
Are you capable of answering a question? I asked you a direct question and you reply with an irrelevant comment for no apparent reason. You are sad, sir.
Wtf you want? You have issue with patriots fighting back,, good sir back stfu let men work

Not a violent coup?

You have made the following statements about your coup:

“We are on longer playing democrats game.. step down or else”

“Don’t worry I will be introducing a bill that will have the signatures of every Boston native and surrounding Massachusetts towns and if they don’t pass it all Hells going to break loose,,”

“We are going to have a bill that is going to force the regulation protect freedom of speech and get rid of public education.. If they do not sign it all hell will break loose”

“Thank you when we have people in interment camps I will make sure you are treated fairly”

Internment camps are peaceful? I guess you will just invite people and they go? And oddly, for a peaceful coup, you offered at least 2 people special passwords so that they will be treated fairly. Will the rest of the people be treated unfairly? Peaceful, but unfair?
Yes peaceful we come
In peace!

Not a violent coup?

“Don’t worry I will be introducing a bill that will have the signatures of every Boston native and surrounding Massachusetts towns and if they don’t pass it all Hells going to break loose,,”

“We are going to have a bill that is going to force the regulation protect freedom of speech and get rid of public education.. If they do not sign it all hell will break loose”

“Thank you when we have people in interment camps I will make sure you are treated fairly”

Internment camps are peaceful? I guess you will just invite people and they go? And oddly, for a peaceful coup, you offered at least 2 people special passwords so that they will be treated fairly. Will the rest of the people be treated unfairly? Peaceful, but unfair?
Yes peaceful we come
In peace!

Bullshit. YOu are like a toddler. It is all peaceful as long as you get your way.

Not a violent coup?

Yes peaceful we come
In peace!

Bullshit. YOu are like a toddler. It is all peaceful as long as you get your way.
No need to be belligerent

Not a violent coup?

Yes peaceful we come
In peace!

No need to be belligerent

Your vocabulary is pathetic.

"Definition of belligerent
1 : inclined to or exhibiting assertiveness, hostility, or combativeness
2 : waging war specifically : belonging to or recognized as a state at war and protected by and subject to the laws of war"

I was not being belligerent in the post you quoted. I was being insulting, offensive, and disrespectful, but not belligerent.

Are you capable of answering a question? I asked you a direct question and you reply with an irrelevant comment for no apparent reason. You are sad, sir.
Wtf you want? You have issue with patriots fighting back,, good sir back stfu let men work
I have no issues with Patriots. I have problems with arrogant idiots that can't answer a direct question. I don't recognize condescending rhetoric as an answer.
I asked you why you thought my comment was funny. I'd appreciate a direct answer.

I have no issues with Patriots. I have problems with arrogant idiots that can't answer a direct question. I don't recognize condescending rhetoric as an answer.
I asked you why you thought my comment was funny. I'd appreciate a direct answer.
Ok coward

Ok coward

Why not simply answer the man? YOu laughed at something he said. Why not just explain?

Ok coward

Why not simply answer the man? YOu laughed at something he said. Why not just explain?
His comment was funny because I found it funny, he’s not interested in the struggles of Americans.

Ok coward

His comment was funny because I found it funny, he’s not interested in the struggles of Americans.

Here is his post:
"While I agree that we need to return some sanity to our major cities all over the country, you are not helping your/our cause by spouting off about how people elected by citizens should be arrested when their only actual crime is that they disagree with you. You are shoveling shit against the tide here, my friend. Frankly I'm embarrassed for you and for the Conservative cause. Be a voice of reason, not anarchy."

There are 3 sentences.

1) "While I agree that we need to return some sanity to our major cities all over the country, you are not helping your/our cause by spouting off about how people elected by citizens should be arrested when their only actual crime is that they disagree with you."

He is absolutely right. Threatening to arrest people because they won an election and followed through on campaign promises, without breaking any laws, is lunacy and illegal. Plus, the only people who will follow you are those who think people should be ruled by the strongest, and not by the standards laid out in the US Constitution.

2) "You are shoveling shit against the tide here, my friend."

He is right again here. There will never be major support for arresting people who have broken no law. Nor will there be major support for usurping the power of the voting public.

3) "Be a voice of reason, not anarchy."

Once again, he is right. And what you are proposing is more like anarchy than anything allowed by the US Constitution.

And by the way, he seems very interested in the struggles of Americans. He just doesn't believe in ONLY working to help a select few in their struggles, and not at the expense of the basic foundation of America and of everyone living here.

Ok coward

Here is his post:
"While I agree that we need to return some sanity to our major cities all over the country, you are not helping your/our cause by spouting off about how people elected by citizens should be arrested when their only actual crime is that they disagree with you. You are shoveling shit against the tide here, my friend. Frankly I'm embarrassed for you and for the Conservative cause. Be a voice of reason, not anarchy."

There are 3 sentences.

1) "While I agree that we need to return some sanity to our major cities all over the country, you are not helping your/our cause by spouting off about how people elected by citizens should be arrested when their only actual crime is that they disagree with you."

He is absolutely right. Threatening to arrest people because they won an election and followed through on campaign promises, without breaking any laws, is lunacy and illegal. Plus, the only people who will follow you are those who think people should be ruled by the strongest, and not by the standards laid out in the US Constitution.

He is right again here. There will never be major support for arresting people who have broken no law. Nor will there be major support for usurping the power of the voting public.

Once again, he is right. And what you are proposing is more like anarchy than anything allowed by the US Constitution.

And by the way, he seems very interested in the struggles of Americans. He just doesn't believe in ONLY working to help a select few in their struggles, and not at the expense of the basic foundation of America and of everyone living here.
Here’s my thing,, if I fight this the way you want me to, with having my speech shut down, filing complaints with the city that go no where, standing out side a news station protesting fake news it gown no where ..

So I will write up a act I want passed get millions of signatures, ( and 5 dollar donations per sig) ask the Legislators to sign in in to law.. and if they don’t and I can prove Americans are being hurt because of democrats policy I will ask trump to have the offenders arrested!

Ok coward

Here is his post:

There are 3 sentences.

Here’s my thing,, if I fight this the way you want me to, with having my speech shut down, filing complaints with the city that go no where, standing out side a news station protesting fake news it gown no where ..

So I will write up a act I want passed get millions of signatures, ( and 5 dollar donations per sig) ask the Legislators to sign in in to law.. and if they don’t and I can prove Americans are being hurt because of democrats policy I will ask trump to have the offenders arrested!

And what happens to the $5 million dollars?

If you can show that any individual actually shut down freedom of speech intentionally, they are subject to arrest. No problem.

Forum List

Back