The negative effects of rampant illegal immigration into the United States

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
The negative effects of rampant illegal immigration into the United States
Article by Waldo Benavidez

At the risk of being called a traitor and immigrant basher I must speak out or at least attempt to express a point of view that I believe has not been even a small part of the debate about illegal immigration, and that issue is the impact illegal immigration has on the working poor of this country; and the political impotence it has injected into the Chicano community. Primarily, the debate has focused on the drain illegal immigration has on institutions such as school systems, health care, jobs and the depression of wages, law enforcement and the criminal justice system. All this is true and the taxpayer funded institutions that are reeling from this huge migration into the United States are the ones that are primarily suppose to be servicing the low income people of this country. In turn, causing low income families to compete for increasingly limited funds, resources and basic survival necessities.

The negative effects of rampant illegal immigration into the United States - article by Waldo Benavidez - Defend Colorado Now - a Colorado immigration reform organization supporting initiatives and legislation to stop illegal immigration and stop ill

This is one area of illegal immigration that our leaders do not discuss when discussions like immigration is on the media. We always hear how it affect hard working illegal aliens who only want a better life for their children and businesses who is addicted to a supply of cheap labor but never how hard working Americans who want a better life for their children. They do not want to hear how we feel about how Comprehensive Immigration Reform will affect us but always asking illegal aliens how it will affect them ( and businesses how it will affect them).

Last edited:
Ilegal immigration is bad for any country! It is bad for the country, for the honest, hard working people, the natural resources, etc. Nobody should apologize for being against illegal entry! I know that I don't and never will. Every country has a right to say who enters and who does not. The United States is looked upon as mean spirited for wanting to control immigration and yet all the other countries control illegal entry much better than we do and are not asked to apologize for it. I don't blame people for wanting to reside in the USA - after all, it is a great country to live in - inspite of what many might say or think. It boggles the mind that as many sit back and criticize and bad mouth this country, we see thousands upon thousands wanting to reside here and risking life and limb to do it! This country has its limits and the sooner the bleeding hearts understand that, the better the chances are of this country surviving these turbulent times.

New Topics

Forum List

Back