The NC Hillary CGI Image Conspiracy

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I have never heard of CGI technology or Green Screens until today. After reading a thread on USMB today that questioned why Hillary Clinton's image failed to appear on the smart phones of audience members - I looked up some theories about what is going on and if it is true? Well, that is the question...is it true? And could CGI technology glitch explain what is seen on these images? For the record, I disagree with the author of this news story, if it is CGI Imagery - it doesn't necessarily mean that Hillary Clinton is either dead or in jail. She could be hospitalized, she could be home resting, there are other possibilities as to where she is but I did find it strange to find out that she has just canceled her fundraiser in NC. I would think there would be no way to pretend an appearance at a fundraiser where you are shaking hands with people and walking around. As for the appearance in NC, I do not know. The story of North Carolina is either a baseless conspiracy story or a possible (real) conspiracy against the American people. Time will tell.

| Hillary Did Not Appear In North Carolina

Hillary Did Not Appear In North Carolina
Posted on September 16, 2016 by Katie
Jim Stone Freelance

She is a CGI generated image, and the CGI glitched repeatedly. In the video these frames were pulled from, Hillary, (AND ONLY HILLARY) glitches repeatedly while the rest of the screen stays clear. In two frames out of the video the glitches are so bad she vanishes entirely in one, and almost completely vanishes in another. This can only happen if she is a CGI drop in. FACT: Hillary is DEAD or IN PRISON. Take a look at this:

hillarysgone.jpg

Another news source wrote this:

Is Hillary Clinton Faking Speeches With A Green Screen? | We Are Change

SOLID EVIDENCE THAT HILLARY CLINTON WAS NOT AT GREENSBORO RALLY OR HAD VIDEO OF HERSELF TRANSPOSING HER LIVE APPEARANCE. PLEASE SHARE WIDELY!!!

I work in technology at a company that does tons of video. I have years of experience doing video transcoding professionally.

You can see from the following photo album, screencapped from still frames of ABC15’s video of Hillary Clinton’s Greensboro “rally,” that she DOES NOT appear on the cell phone screens of people filming, but those same screens DO capture flags and backdrop directly behind her. It’s not impossible to superimpose someone’s image on a background, or even in a crowd. It is implausible that anyone would intentionally neglect to superimpose the same image on a cell phone screen in the foreground, damaging consistency.

Hillary Clinton was using a video stream overlay of herself at Greensboro rally.

Hillary Clinton was not physically present at the rally – this was a chroma key overlay transcoded into a live broadcast in layers. Later, Clinton disappears entirely, and is replaced in the broadcast feed as “she” exits the stage.

Hillary was using a video stream overlay of herself at Greensboro rally.

Least paranoid theory: they are transposing a “good” video stream over one in an uncontrolled environment so they can make sure no one sees her having a coughing fit, or seizure, or freezing. The good stream overlays the real “Sick Hillary” stream. Since Google sucks at live linear streaming, it glitches a lot.

Most paranoid theory: she died of a pulmonary embolism on or after September 11 related to side effects from L-Dopa treatment for late stage Parkinson’s and aspiration pneumonia. A white hearse arrived from Montefiore Medical Center at her Chappaqua home (30 minutes away). Everything since has been staged.

As high tech as CGI's, Green Screens, holograms and body doubles may be - I don't believe a public appearance at a fund raiser with hundreds of people in attendance could be faked.

Forum List

Back