The NBA is back!

I could care less if they ever play basketball again. It's the only sport that is worst than soccer.

Thank goodness! I just don't know what I'd do if I couldn't watch players run up and down a court scoring 100 points in increments of 1,2 and 3. :rolleyes:

My Timberwolves were the worst team in the NBA the past two seasons, but I am stilled seriously hyped for the NBA season.
Wolves now have one of the best coaches in the NBA, have Ricky Rubio and the # 2 pick in the recent draft with Derrick Williams and an excellent young core with Kevin Love, Mike Beasley and Wes Johnson!
I am sure they won't be the worse this year and even though they won't make the playoffs or even get close, I'm still hyped! We're coming! :lol:

200px-Phoenix_Suns.svg.png

Indeed. Sucks, though, that when the Heat win it all everyone will be complaining there needs to be an (*) next to MIAMI HEAT 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS

Well since that's not going to happen, you won't have to worry about it. ;)

So long as Miami/LeBron don't win any Championships while he's there - That's all that matters to me.

Despite my complete disgust with the NBA, it's overpaid players and the way the league is run in general (ref's intentionally blowing games for gambling purposes, constant traveling that takes place and is never called, etc.) - I've gotta be honest, I love watching real Pro Basketball, and not the horrible joke/shit that is college basketball.

Having said all that, I've always been a long-time Celtics fan. Though admittedly I don't see them advancing beyond the 2nd round of the Playoffs this year or next year, unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong on that though.

NBA Basketball has no meaning till after football season is over anyway

NBA Basketball has no meaning till after football season is over anyway

Not for a bills fan, like me. Our season is usually over by now. The jets finally put the steak through our heart today. It came a little later than usual.

Forum List

Back