The Nazi running as a Republican in IL-03...

Joe: Um, no, there were all sorts of Republicans running in races in IL, and I didn't call any of them Nazis. I also didn't call anyone running in IL-03 in the past a Nazi..

Good for you for not engaging in that kind of attack.

However, you have to recognize that Romney, Dubya, McCain, and plenty of other Republicans have been labeled as "nazis" or worse by other liberals. Really takes the sting out of the attack when you label this Jones character in Chicago as a "nazi".

Most Republican voters here the hysterical comment "there is a nazi on the GOP ticket" and they think whats so new about that, and they think Mitt or W.

How it is a crime?
Based on what?
Are you really saying, that the people in those states, are not allowed to determine how their state operates?
And if you are, what is your alternative? Have the Federal government enforce districts? You want Trump and the Republicans, forcing states to draw districts they way they want?

What is your alternative? Let's hear it.

Districts drawn up by bipartisan panels, with legal requirements that they must be geographically compact and not designed to have a predetermined result. Problem solved.

Please tell me that you are not ridiculous enough to believe a panel created at the Federal government would be "bipartisan"?

Now if you are suggesting states do this.... by all means propose that in your state. But that is in fact, up to the states to determine. If my state does not wish to do that, that is my states right to impose their laws for their state.

You don't get to dictate to the states, as a form of tyranny, how they run.

But if you think you will have a bipartisan panel at the federal level, dictating how Wyoming or some other state operates their system..... you are crazy. That is crazy.

However, you have to recognize that Romney, Dubya, McCain, and plenty of other Republicans have been labeled as "nazis" or worse by other liberals. Really takes the sting out of the attack when you label this Jones character in Chicago as a "nazi".

I don't recognize that at all... since very rarely did anyone serious call those other Republicans Nazis. (Trump, of course, is a different matter, his Ex-wife said he kept a copy of Mein Kampf on the nightstand.)

Liberal leader called McCain a nazi in 2008, and Madonna was hardly alone.

Funny, last time I checked, Madonna wasn't a "liberal leader"... or any kind of leader at all. She was just kind of a skank.

I don't recognize that at all... since very rarely did anyone serious call those other Republicans Nazis. (Trump, of course, is a different matter, his Ex-wife said he kept a copy of Mein Kampf on the nightstand.)

Liberal leader called McCain a nazi in 2008, and Madonna was hardly alone.

Funny, last time I checked, Madonna wasn't a "liberal leader"... or any kind of leader at all. She was just kind of a skank.

Madonna was one the key speakers at the big pussy hat march whining about the election last year. Yes, she is a prominent Skanko American leader, but that is part of the Democrats base.

I don't recognize that at all... since very rarely did anyone serious call those other Republicans Nazis. (

Calling Republican politicians is a long time habit of leading liberals, Joe. And we're talking about important D's, like Al Gore, Keith Ellison, John Dingall, Walt Cronkite, even Soros himself. Considering the past, many voters considered the accusations against Jones to be a lie as well. Lipinski and the rest of the Democrats should have admitted they were lying about Dubya, McCain, Romney, Reagan, Goldwater, etc., etc., etc., so that the people knew they were serious about Mr. Jones.

Democrats and the Nazi Card | RealClearPolitics

Madonna was one the key speakers at the big pussy hat march whining about the election last year. Yes, she is a prominent Skanko American leader, but that is part of the Democrats base.

Okay, you are stretching a bit here... nobody is asking Madonna her opinion on health care policy.

So do you have anything to add to the conversation...

New Topics

Forum List

Back