The Navy is on strike.............the end is near

obie spends eight years cutting military budgets. We get down to our training not being able to fly. The left thinks it's Trump's fault for wanting to spend some money on that.

They can't fly because these multi million dollar planes don't have working oxygen systems

The pentagon get more tax money than anyone . Can't blame budget cuts for the pentagons incompetence.

obie spends eight years cutting military budgets. We get down to our training not being able to fly. The left thinks it's Trump's fault for wanting to spend some money on that.

They can't fly because these multi million dollar planes don't have working oxygen systems

The pentagon get more tax money than anyone . Can't blame budget cuts for the pentagons incompetence.

Never been in the military have you idiot. Congress sets a maintenance budget for each service, I know for a fact the years I was in it was never enough to maintain the equipment completely. I would venture to say that 100% of the units that aren't mission capable is because their equipment in down.

Never been in the military have you idiot. Congress sets a maintenance budget for each service, I know for a fact the years I was in it was never enough to maintain the equipment completely. I would venture to say that 100% of the units that aren't mission capable is because their equipment in down.

Nope I haven't .

I also haven't met a vet who DIDNT have a story about obnoxious military waste.

It's all about the SEquester forced upon us by the GOPs in Congress to let the last shutdown end. They said it was temporary and would be fixed in the next budget. It wasn't and still hasn't.

Never been in the military have you idiot. Congress sets a maintenance budget for each service, I know for a fact the years I was in it was never enough to maintain the equipment completely. I would venture to say that 100% of the units that aren't mission capable is because their equipment is down.

Nope I haven't .

Yep, I've got some of my own, you know who's fault it is, congress. They place such ridiculous rules on contracting it inflates the cost of everything. It called bringing home the bacon in their districts.

Never been in the military have you idiot. Congress sets a maintenance budget for each service, I know for a fact the years I was in it was never enough to maintain the equipment completely. I would venture to say that 100% of the units that aren't mission capable is because their equipment is down.

Nope I haven't .

Yep, I've got some of my own, you know who's fault it is, congress. They place such ridiculous rules on contracting it inflates the cost of everything. It called bringing home the bacon in their districts.

Watch out, bringing up facts might make his head explode

Not much coverage in either the mainstream or the fair and balanced media. Maybe the Navy was waiting for an administration that was more friendly to the concerns of the rank and file than the fat asses in the Pentagon. President Trump should accept the resignation of every Pentagon official and start over.

Obama had been spending over 550 Billion dollars on the military every year. That isn't exactly chicken feed. Maybe the services should allocate funds better or go after all the fraud and abuse by defense contractors.

Forum List

Back